Another republican too eager to kill

1714525993546.png

1714526009844.png

I'm not planning to vote, so I've got no stake in the whole shitshow... But, maybe Trump should've picked Vivek.

I admit, I don't know that much about him, but I know he's a vegetarian who understands it's wrong to kill sentient beings. Plus he doesn't drink. Two things I admire and respect about him... and can relate to. Those two things alone make me like him way more than Noem....which is sad, because based on the times I've heard her speak, I agree with a lot of her political views. But she seems to have some character issues. (not just the dog fiasco)

This is worth watching:

What wars did they start?
Their policies are responsible for the Russian aggression against Ukraine. Obummer was the inspiration for the Muslim Brotherhood Spring of war and violence in the Middle East. Biden’s policies are directly the reason for Russia and Iran-Hamas waring and terror. Both countries were subdued from wars because Trump would not allow enough of their oil to be sold. And Trump had multiple Muslim countries making peace agreements with Israel. Then, Biden reversed all the things that kept Russia and Iran from continuing the wars in the Middle East and Ukraine with those executive orders he so smugly signed.

Their policies are responsible for the Russian aggression against Ukraine. Obummer was the inspiration for the Muslim Brotherhood Spring of war and violence in the Middle East. Biden’s policies are directly the reason for Russia and Iran-Hamas waring and terror. Both countries were subdued from wars because Trump would not allow enough of their oil to be sold. And Trump had multiple Muslim countries making peace agreements with Israel. Then, Biden reversed all the things that kept Russia and Iran from continuing the wars in the Middle East and Ukraine with those executive orders he so smugly signed.
So...not warmongers then.

It is really unfortunate that this dog was put down the way he was. Or at all. Perhaps it was born with a neurological disorder as has been suggested. Dogs that have ever bitten anyone, at any time, can only be adopted if the adopter signs a bite waiver assuming all responsibility for the dogs behavior. Not many people are willing to put pen to paper for that. Dogs that have a killer instinct, killing for the fun of it, will eventually start killing other dogs.
The dog was a 14 month old pup. A young untrained dog. Whatever she was doing it wasn’t training.

Most dogs will go after chickens. She had it in a situation that allowed it to jump out of the car and get into the chickens. She had an e-collar on it. How much do you want to bet when it jumped out she started shocking it? That would drive it into a frenzy and probably cause the dog to redirect and bite her.

She was stupid and ignorant and the young dog paid the price. Worse, she bragged about it.

So...not warmongers then.
Yes, they are. We again are sending weapons to Ukraine to keep the genocide going. And, they support wars inside the USA as well like the Summer of Love. And what is going on now on college campuses. Biden fully supports the violence in liberal campuses.

The dog was a 14 month old pup. A young untrained dog. Whatever she was doing it wasn’t training.

Most dogs will go after chickens. She had it in a situation that allowed it to jump out of the car and get into the chickens. She had an e-collar on it. How much do you want to bet when it jumped out she started shocking it? That would drive it into a frenzy and probably cause the dog to redirect and bite her.

She was stupid and ignorant and the young dog paid the price. Worse, she bragged about it.
With out anything more to go on, other than your word that she was shocking the dog, I can't accept your version. The dog was not a young pup. It was 14 months old and part of a trained, disciplined hunting kennel. Training starts at two to four months old. She recounted the story to show that she is capable of making hard decisions without resp9rt to emotional ism. Most dogs will go after chickens. They might chase them, but not kill them one after the other.

With out anything more to go on, other than your word that she was shocking the dog, I can't accept your version. The dog was not a young pup. It was 14 months old and part of a trained, disciplined hunting kennel. Training starts at two to four months old. She recounted the story to show that she is capable of making hard decisions without resp9rt to emotional ism. Most dogs will go after chickens. They might chase them, but not kill them one after the other.
Why do they say she was bragging about it. She wasn’t bragging. They say that to put a bad spin on in this using something not true.
Now, I don’t also know how long ago did this happen. Animal shelters are different today than even 20 years ago. So, that may have been the same result going there.
The Dems brag about killing unborn babies.

With out anything more to go on, other than your word that she was shocking the dog, I can't accept your version.
The dog had a shock collar on at the time.

The automatic reaction of most peop,e would be to zap the dog to get it to stop.

The dog was not a young pup. It was 14 months old and part of a trained, disciplined hunting kennel. Training starts at two to four months old. She recounted the story to show that she is capable of making hard decisions without resp9rt to emotional ism.
14 months is adolescent.

Her decision WAS emotionalism. She recounted how she hated that dog.

Most dogs will go after chickens. They might chase them, but not kill them one after the other.
Actually it isn’t uncommon for dogs to get into a frenzy and start grabbing at them all. They are overstimulated and in prey drive. I’ve had multiple convicted chicken killers come into rescue and none have turned to attacking other dogs or people.

There are legit reasons to put down a dog for serious unfixable temperment issues, that wasn’t one.

Why do they say she was bragging about it. She wasn’t bragging. They say that to put a bad spin on in this using something not true.
Now, I don’t also know how long ago did this happen. Animal shelters are different today than even 20 years ago. So, that may have been the same result going there.
The Dems brag about killing unborn babies.
She was bragging about making tough decisions…like shooting a young dog.

So none.

Awesome.

She was bragging about making tough decisions…like shooting a young dog.
None of us have read those pages.

If we have, I would like to see them posted here.

You have no right to characterize them as, "bragging." You are using the language and perspective of the Guardian, and I know you are intelligent enough to know, that they are a partisan outlet, the quite frankly, should keep their nose out of American politics, IMO.

". . . What unfolds over the next few pages shows how that effort went very wrong indeed – and, remarkably, how Cricket was not the only domestic animal Noem chose to kill one day in hunting season.. . . "

A) It is a political hit piece. Anyone that doesn't get that, is a low information voter, and does not understand how this works.

B) Hunters and Farmers have their own economic considerations when dealing with animals, both work animals and livestock. IMO, city folks should not use their ethics, morals, and economics, to pass judgements on them. . . but if they want to, meh, fine for them. But if they do, to me, shows they have either never known anyone that has run a farm, or they are letting their emotions over-rule their logic.

And finally . .

C) There can't be any real logical and truthful discussion of the facts in this matter, until, and UNLESS, we see the entire pages written out, from Noem's book, about this matter. We will only see the spin laid out by the Guardian. This whole thread is stuck on stoopid.

If this is the best thing the left is going to attack her on? Instead of discussing issues, we, as a nation, are in real trouble.

This, is really, all about urban folks not liking the lifestyle of how farming and country folks live. Plain and simple.

. . . and I know, I know, you might be able to find some farmers and hunters from the left that would condemn this behavior, but again, like I wrote, all we have, are a few paragraphs, characterizing the incident from the Guardian, we don't have the narrative, or how it happened first hand. Someone find those pages and post them, or this is a garbage issue, and a garbage thread.

Has anyone actually read the book?

None of us have read those pages.

If we have, I would like to see them posted here.

You have no right to characterize them as, "bragging." You are using the language and perspective of the Guardian, and I know you are intelligent enough to know, that they are a partisan outlet, the quite frankly, should keep their nose out of American politics, IMO.

Fair enough, however the Guardian is not the only outlet that reported it. She was bragging that she had the toughness to make hard decisions but that was a bad example to use. It didn’t show she was tough, it showed how little value she placed on the animal.

". . . What unfolds over the next few pages shows how that effort went very wrong indeed – and, remarkably, how Cricket was not the only domestic animal Noem chose to kill one day in hunting season.. . . "

A) It is a political hit piece. Anyone that doesn't get that, is a low information voter, and does not understand how this works.

If she wrote about it in her book, it is fair game for criticism Imo.

B) Hunters and Farmers have their own economic considerations when dealing with animals, both work animals and livestock. IMO, city folks should not use their ethics, morals, and economics, to pass judgements on them. . . but if they want to, meh, fine for them. But if they do, to me, shows they have either never known anyone that has run a farm, or they are letting their emotions over-rule their logic.
I see your point but I also disagree because you are opening the door to justifying “anything goes” just because you are a farmer or a this or a that. Why have ethics at all? I’m not talking PETA-world, but there is no reason in this day and age, with all the resources available, she couldn’t have opted to place the dog.

And finally . .

C) There can't be any real logical and truthful discussion of the facts in this matter, until, and UNLESS, we see the entire pages written out, from Noem's book, about this matter. We will only see the spin laid out by the Guardian. This whole thread is stuck on stoopid.

If this is the best thing the left is going to attack her on? Instead of discussing issues, we, as a nation, are in real trouble.

This, is really, all about urban folks not liking the lifestyle of how farming and country folks live. Plain and simple.

. . . and I know, I know, you might be able to find some farmers and hunters from the left that would condemn this behavior, but again, like I wrote, all we have, are a few paragraphs, characterizing the incident from the Guardian, we don't have the narrative, or how it happened first hand. Someone find those pages and post them, or this is a garbage issue, and a garbage thread.

Has anyone actually read the book?

Forum List

Back