Who Would Kamala Harris Pick For VP?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The writing is on the wall. Biden is toast. He's sinking faster than a hog in a bog. He has to go. But, they really can't bypass Kamala Harris for a few reasons. One is she inherits Biden's war chest if Biden drops out. Another reason is a recent new poll ( CNN Poll: Most voters think Democrats have a better chance of keeping White House if Biden isn’t the nominee ) showing Kamala Harris only down by two nationally to Trump in a two way race with a margin of error of 3.1 points. Every other dem fares worse than that. So, if I'm right then that means Kamala Harris will have to pick someone to be her running mate. Who would it be?

Newsome has always been on the A-list. I don't know if they are from the same state anymore. I don't see him accepting, especially since she will probably lose. He would probably like to set himself up for 2028, thinking Trump will win and only serve one term (realizing that Trump won't actually take democracy away as in the dem talking points)

Whitmer is from the swing state of Michigan and is probably the only other one frequently mentioned. Could be the first woman/woman ticket in history and appealing to those who think abortion is a top voting issue. This is my bet. Michigan is a swing state that they desperately need.

What say you?

The writing is on the wall. Biden is toast. He's sinking faster than a hog in a bog. He has to go. But, they really can't bypass Kamala Harris for a few reasons. One is she inherits Biden's war chest if Biden drops out. Another reason is a recent new poll ( CNN Poll: Most voters think Democrats have a better chance of keeping White House if Biden isn’t the nominee ) showing Kamala Harris only down by two nationally to Trump in a two way race with a margin of error of 3.1 points. Every other dem fares worse than that. So, if I'm right then that means Kamala Harris will have to pick someone to be her running mate. Who would it be?

Newsome has always been on the A-list. I don't know if they are from the same state anymore. I don't see him accepting, especially since she will probably lose. He would probably like to set himself up for 2028, thinking Trump will win and only serve one term (realizing that Trump won't actually take democracy away as in the dem talking points)

Whitmer is from the swing state of Michigan and is probably the only other one frequently mentioned. Could be the first woman/woman ticket in history and appealing to those who think abortion is a top voting issue. This is my bet. Michigan is a swing state that they desperately need.

What say you?

All good ideas...at least for the commie dems.

Any of them would double down on the destruction dems have done to America.

moths 331.jpg

What say you?
She won't be doing the choosing and I have no idea who the deep state calling the shots would pick or who would be willing to serve with her.

It's all too horrible to contemplate actually.

God help us all if the Democrats are able to win this election either legitimately or by fraud.

I always think how sad it was that the first black President turned out to be somebody like Barack Hussein Obama who cannot be said to have had a successful presidency. And for the first female (also black) President to be somebody like Kamala Harris would be tragic for both women and black Americans.

Kamala Possible VP Picks:
  1. The Usual Suspects Gavin, Big Mikey, Gretchen Entrapment
  2. Hunter Biden
  3. Liz Cheney
  4. Dick Cheney
  5. Vindman
  6. Oprah
  7. Transgender Barack (2 terms only applies if he’s still a male)
  8. RFK Jr

Nobody is even close...

Who would Kamala pick??

Her BEST PAL, of course, Jussie Smollett....

Los Angeles, Ca, USA. 15th Jan, 2018. U.S. Senator Kamala Harris ...

Los Angeles, Ca, USA. 15th Jan, 2018. U.S. Senator Kamala Harris ...

Jussie Smollett Aided By Kamala Harris, Conspiracy Says

Forum List

Back