Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Seems like a petty & vindictive statement.
I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.

I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.
He wasn't just calling Hogg soulless. He was painting all the kids that way.

The "spiritual" path and soul of the Trumper, "hit them back 10 times as hard."
Funny how the Right suddenly hates Trump's "Great America."

Emma admitted to bullying the shooter and Hogg well this young man has had no problem whatsoever of capitalizing on the deaths of students.

These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”
They have no soul because they don't worship death. :cuckoo:

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Hmmm ... Muad Hogg or Hoggad'dib? Which rolls off the tongue easier?

He wasn't just calling Hogg soulless. He was painting all the kids that way.

In an important way, he is correct.

Children today are being indoctrinated to worship according to the secular Prog Statist Religion. That's a pretty soul destroying philosophy.

Nooge won upstate Michigan for Trump at the last rally of the Campaign 2am in Grand Rapids. I remember him as the wildman guitarist of the Amboy Dukes playing school gymnasiums....good people. \

party0007.gif

The "spiritual" path and soul of the Trumper, "hit them back 10 times as hard."
Funny how the Right suddenly hates Trump's "Great America."

Your autorantic moonbat generator is on the fritz again, bub.

Forum List

Back