Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

Nooge won upstate Michigan for Trump at the last rally of the Campaign 2am in Grand Rapids. I remember him as the wildman guitarist of the Amboy Dukes playing school gymnasiums....good people. \

party0007.gif

Yup.

Old, aren't we? :lmao:

Seems like a petty & vindictive statement.
I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

Souless and sons of bitches and bastards. Hells bells Emma has admitted she bullied the shooter and Hogg wasn't even at school that day. And they have the nerve to wish that lawful gun owners are stripped of their rights? Check Delaney's speech.

I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.

So hitting back against those who attack him is no longer allowed. I don’t recall Hogg going after anyone who didn’t attack him first.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

So telling that you think this is well-spoken and sane:

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

Hogg went on to call out local lawmakers and the NRA for not taking the lead.

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

So conservative if you.

Teddly never needed to brag about pussy. It's what happens in rock n roll.

:lol:

Hogg is an asshole. A living asshole for every fudge packer media dude.

So conservative if you.

"sane"....he wasn't at the school during the shooting....foul-mouthed scrawny little shithead is what he is.

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.

So hitting back against those who attack him is no longer allowed. I don’t recall Hogg going after anyone who didn’t attack him first.

Sheer bullshit. His shit on Rubio was oh so telling.

So conservative if you.

Teddly never needed to brag about pussy. It's what happens in rock n roll.

:lol:

Hogg is an asshole. A living asshole for every fudge packer media dude.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.

These kids are just being used. Pretty much clueless and just repeating the same tired BS the left has been for years.
It's pretty obvious.....probably even more obvious to those who witness it in person.
But the people that are involved in this latest gun-grab aren't living in reality.
They think this will help them and I think it will hurt their cause.
And the poor kids they are using to push this fraud, well their lives will be ruined when the left is done with them.

These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”
They have no soul because they don't worship death. :cuckoo:

Who worships death? NRA members? Are you really that fucking nuts?
nratoon04.jpg

This is where you really show your colors.

The murderer wasn't an NRA member. If Obama's school policy hadn't been implemented to cover up criminal acts the shooter would not have been allowed to buy a gun in the first place.

You are blaming innocent Americans who either want to hunt or the ability and the right to protect themselves.

This makes you a FUCKING ASSHOLE.

What kind of soul does a child molesting coward who literally shit his pants to dodge the draft have? Who died because he was too much of a coward to go?

These kids are just being used. Pretty much clueless and just repeating the same tired BS the left has been for years.
It's pretty obvious.....probably even more obvious to those who witness it in person.
But the people that are involved in this latest gun-grab aren't living in reality.
They think this will help them and I think it will hurt their cause.
And the poor kids they are using to push this fraud, well their lives will be ruined when the left is done with them.

Indeed. Which makes Hogg's parents even more questionable. Why are they exposing their child to such risk?

So conservative if you.

So telling that you think this is well-spoken and sane:

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

Hogg went on to call out local lawmakers and the NRA for not taking the lead.

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He is what is commonly known as "an arrogant little prick".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

Forum List

Back