Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Ah yes, the guy who literally walked around in his own shit for a month so he could beat the draft, then denied having done it. What's a more reliable source than that.

Nice also to see a POTUS-threatening pedophile professing to wax eloquent on the concept of "soul". Yessiree Bob, when I seek spiritual advice and the Dalai Lama isn't available, The Nuge is my go-to second choice. Because ya gotta aim high.

:laughing0301:

/thread

As pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children, your smear campaign is a lie. But thanks for playing!

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

So telling that you think this is well-spoken and sane:

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

Hogg went on to call out local lawmakers and the NRA for not taking the lead.

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He is what is commonly known as "an arrogant little prick".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

I'll also note the hypocrisy of those who support Hogg doxxing and insulting people who criticize his campaign to take away the rights of law-abiding people...but then claim he is just a child and shouldn't be subject to criticism.

You really can't have it both ways.

It's really quite simple but no one has explained it to Anderson Cooper Jr. You step into the ring expect the chair shot and a pile driver.

:lol:

You mean like Laura Ingraham got?

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

I'll also note the hypocrisy of those who support Hogg doxxing and insulting people who criticize his campaign to take away the rights of law-abiding people...but then claim he is just a child and shouldn't be subject to criticism.

Pointing out the disgusting behavior of Ted "child molester" Nugent is not insulting. It's merely stating facts.

Oh just cut it out. You are making a fool of yourself claiming Teddly is a child molester.

Like the poopy pants draft dodger pedophile, do you?

Nuge has changed quite a bit since the 70s, evul twin.

But if we're going to use the Wayback machine, your hero Bubba was avoiding the draft and raping college girls back then.

definitely go with the draft dodging pedophile:thup:

birds of a feather...

Biden and Nugent both got deferments. Are you certain you wish to call the former VP a draft dodger and a pedophile?
Did Biden crap his pants and not change them for two days,, and claim to be a drug user?
Or did Biden have a bone spur?

When I think of credible and responsible? - Yes, The Nuuuuge is the first guy that comes to mind :rolleyes-41:

Jailbait

Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one little thing I got do to you

So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage;
I just might be your mamas' brand new rage

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine
And I know I've gots to have you in a matter of time, now babe

Honey, you, you, you look so nice
She's young, she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She so fine, she's mine
All the time, I woke my mind

It's all right baby, it's quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer; wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me, what about her?
Hey, I'll share her with you!

http://www.houstonpress.com/music/given-the-time-in-bloom-could-take-off-10330065

Shit.jpg

So conservative if you.

It's really quite simple but no one has explained it to Anderson Cooper Jr. You step into the ring expect the chair shot and a pile driver.

Payback is a bitch. All 11 have been named and shamed. Conservatives have money too. Counter protest has begun.

Payback is a bitch. All 11 have been named and shamed. Conservatives have money too. Counter protest has begun.
What's new?

So conservative if you.

Pointing out the disgusting behavior of Ted "child molester" Nugent is not insulting. It's merely stating facts.

Oh just cut it out. You are making a fool of yourself claiming Teddly is a child molester.

Not pedophilia, and not Prog Hero Roman Polanski rape. In another state, he could have married the 17 year old.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference, they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[43][44]...

When I think of credible and responsible? - Yes, The Nuuuuge is the first guy that comes to mind :rolleyes-41:

Jailbait

She so fine, she's mine

In Bloom Impresses In Year One

Shit.jpg

And... She was just seventeen if you know what I mean.

Do you know how many jailbait songs have been written fool?

Emma admitted to bullying the shooter and Hogg well this young man has had no problem whatsoever of capitalizing on the deaths of students.
Ted "I shit my pants to avoid the draft" meth head man is opening his mouth again...So?

You make a fool of yourself every time you spew your lies about Nugent. Stop. It's embarrassing to witness.
Absolutely true about the Poopy Pants Pedophile....that all the blood cultists and trumpanzees are supporting.

Hogg has little if any influence on anything so why do some of you get upset about him?

Biden and Nugent both got deferments. Are you certain you wish to call the former VP a draft dodger and a pedophile?

did biden adopt a 17 year old so he could fuck her, el tardo grande?

did he write a song about raping a 13 year old?

yeah, go hang with *the nuge*

he's awesome

Jailbait

She so fine, she's mine

In Bloom Impresses In Year One

Shit.jpg

And... She was just seventeen if you know what I mean.

Do you know how many jailbait songs have been written fool?
And here comes the excuse making about pedophile songs and their poopy pants supporters.

did biden adopt a 17 year old so he could fuck her, el tardo grande?

did he write a song about raping a 13 year old?

yeah, go hang with *the nuge*

he's awesome

The trumpanzees/blood cultists are swooning over the Poopy Pants Pedophile

Forum List

Back