Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

Oh just cut it out. You are making a fool of yourself claiming Teddly is a child molester.

Look it up yourself.
In a 1998 episode of VH1’s Behind The Music, Nugent, “lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile. Two relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. But Ted justifies his behavior with one of his trademark funny expressions: ‘alternative flesh management.'”

Yep, and there was this -

Courtney Love: I Gave Ted Nugent Oral Sex At Age 12 | rockdirt.com

With all due respect this addict can't remember yesterday.

She's been clean and sober for many years

Courtney Love Talks Kicking "All" Drug Addictions, Dave Grohl Beef

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

Teddly never needed to brag about pussy. It's what happens in rock n roll.

:lol:

Hogg is an asshole. A living asshole for every fudge packer media dude.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.
It's fascinating to watch how hard the NRA and their blood cultists are trying to denigrate these teens.....they are scared....very very scared.

If a bunch of teens were being promoted by the Media to end the right to gay marriage or to have you thrown in jail for being a lesbian, I suspect you'd be horrified by them.

Did he act her against her will? Did her parents not consent to their relationship?

Seriously, equating this situation with actual child abuse demeans the real victims of child abuse.

so it's okay to fuck children if their parents are okay with it?

that's an interesting pov

and by interesting, i mean sick and twisted

Muad Hogg is Anthony Fremont at 17:
I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Ah yes, the guy who literally walked around in his own shit for a month so he could beat the draft, then denied having done it. What's a more reliable source than that.

Nice also to see a POTUS-threatening pedophile professing to wax eloquent on the concept of "soul". Yessiree Bob, when I seek spiritual advice and the Dalai Lama isn't available, The Nuge is my go-to second choice. Because ya gotta aim high.

:laughing0301:

/thread

As pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children, your smear campaign is a lie. But thanks for playing!

that's quite a defense *he's not a pedophile, he's a hebephile*

:rofl:

Did he act her against her will? Did her parents not consent to their relationship?

Seriously, equating this situation with actual child abuse demeans the real victims of child abuse.

And yet you support 17 year olds determining our rights under the Constitution.

Go figure.

Do you know how many jailbait songs have been written fool?

About 13 year olds who's Mama you wanna have join in for a 3-some and get the cop to handcuff so he can share in the "fun"?

None

You don't know your rock sparky. Spinal Tap topped Teddly.

:lmao:

Tonight I’m Gonna Rock You Tonight’Spinal Tap

Leave it to this redundantly titled gem to perfectly skewer a rock 'n' roll cliché. In the second verse of this Spinal Tap classic, David St. Hubbins takes underage infatuation to an even lower level. He howls,

You’re sweet, but you’re just four feet / And you still got your baby teeth / You’re too young, and I’m too well hung / But tonight I’m gonna rock ya.”

No way anything else on our list of the Top 10 Jailbait Songs can top that. Smell the glove, Nugent, smell the glove.

Top 10 Jailbait Songs

Ah yes, the guy who literally walked around in his own shit for a month so he could beat the draft, then denied having done it. What's a more reliable source than that.

Nice also to see a POTUS-threatening pedophile professing to wax eloquent on the concept of "soul". Yessiree Bob, when I seek spiritual advice and the Dalai Lama isn't available, The Nuge is my go-to second choice. Because ya gotta aim high.

/thread

As pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children, your smear campaign is a lie. But thanks for playing!

Go figure.

You silly RWNJ. The supreme court does that. Hogg just doesn't want to die at school. Doesn't sound like an unreasonable desire to me.

/thread

Go figure.

i realize you don't have the brains god gave a retarded goat, but even a nitwit like you should be able to see the difference between supporting a 17 year old's right to have an opinion on guns, and your advocacy for the rights of adults to fuck children.

srsly

Oh just cut it out. You are making a fool of yourself claiming Teddly is a child molester.

Look it up yourself.
In a 1998 episode of VH1’s Behind The Music, Nugent, “lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile. Two relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. But Ted justifies his behavior with one of his trademark funny expressions: ‘alternative flesh management.'”

Teddly is and always has been clean. No booze. No drugs.

/thread

Depends on the sense used. I went for the colloquial. The technical would be hebephilia or ephebiphilia, depending on the age of his target.

We done larned all this from Roy Moore.

About 13 year olds who's Mama you wanna have join in for a 3-some and get the cop to handcuff so he can share in the "fun"?

None

Leave it to this redundantly titled gem to perfectly skewer a rock 'n' roll cliché. In the second verse of this Spinal Tap classic, David St. Hubbins takes underage infatuation to an even lower level. He howls,

You’re sweet, but you’re just four feet / And you still got your baby teeth / You’re too young, and I’m too well hung / But tonight I’m gonna rock ya.”

No way anything else on our list of the Top 10 Jailbait Songs can top that. Smell the glove, Nugent, smell the glove.

Top 10 Jailbait Songs

spinal tap was a parody, dumbfuck

you know you're losing badly when your defense is *hey, these guys wrote a jailbait song, too*

Go figure.

You silly RWNJ. The supreme court does that. Hogg just doesn't want to die at school. Doesn't sound like an unreasonable desire to me.

He wasn't even at school that day. And if he doesn't want to die when he attends he should be forcing the school to provide armed security instead ov going after law abiding citizens.

None

Top 10 Jailbait Songs

But Spinal Tap was just a silly parody of people like Nugent. Nugent proudly talked about his pedophilia in interviews.

Go figure.

Silly Wabbit. The Supreme Court does not change the Constitution.

It takes a super majority in Congress and 3/4 of the states to pass an amendment.

Go figure.

i realize you don't have the brains god gave a retarded goat, but even a nitwit like you should be able to see the difference between supporting a 17 year old's right to have an opinion on guns, and your advocacy for the rights of adults to fuck children.

srsly

Da Nuge is consistent though. He doesn't think teenagers should have an opinion either on firearms, nor should they have opinions on whether he should be fucking them. Apparently he thinks teenagers have no souls.

Member when the church said women had no souls? Ah, those were the daze....

Of course when Da Nuge himself was that age he was walking around in his own shit for a month. I guess that's what he thinks "soul" looks like.

Kind of puts a whole new light on the term "soul food" :eek:

Last edited:

None

Top 10 Jailbait Songs

you know you're losing badly when your defense is *hey, these guys wrote a jailbait song, too*

Oh douchebag del.....this was from the top 10 jail bait songs ever written moron. Spinal Tap takes #1. Go bitch at them.

Look it up yourself.

Teddly is and always has been clean. No booze. No drugs.

My post was about Courtney Love

Go figure.

He wasn't even at school that day. And if he doesn't want to die when he attends he should be forcing the school to provide armed security instead ov going after law abiding citizens.

Listening to Alex Jones again, aren't you?

None

Top 10 Jailbait Songs

Oh douchebag del.....this was from the top 10 jail bait songs ever written moron. Spinal Tap takes #1. Go bitch at them.

hey, i didn't mean to upset you by implying fucking children is wrong

it's obvious you feel strongly about it

calm your tits

Forum List

Back