Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

Muad Hogg is now disturbed that police are looking more and more soldiery.

View attachment 232780

Well, dood...this is what you asked for with your Gun Grabber agenda.

'You reap what you sow'! David Hogg's terrified of the future gun grabbers like him want
Maybe he forgets that a cop wasn't the one that shot up his H.S.

I'm going to go with maybe he never learned anything about The Constitution.
If he's really scared of another attack, why doesn't he want cops around with guns to protect him????

If he's really scared of armed cops, why doesn't he want a gun to protect himself?

One of my professors is one of the top experts on police militarization in the country. Sadly it is turning police into emotionless drones who are losing the ability to interact with citizens and are starting to shoot first and ask questions later.

View attachment 232780

'You reap what you sow'! David Hogg's terrified of the future gun grabbers like him want

If he's really scared of another attack, why doesn't he want cops around with guns to protect him????

If he's really scared of armed cops, why doesn't he want a gun to protect himself?

SMH --- I tellya what, and I've toldya what before, the only persons who ever pulled a gun on me were cops, and if I had followed the creed of the gun fetish nuts on this site and been packing, since these klowns never identified themselves as cops, I'd be dead that night and I would have taken at least one of them with me.

View attachment 232780

SMH --- I tellya what, and I've toldya what before, the only persons who ever pulled a gun on me were cops, and if I had followed the creed of the gun fetish nuts on this site and been packing, since these klowns never identified themselves as cops, I'd be dead that night and I would have taken at least one of them with me.
Stop breaking the law then.

I was guilty of "walking home".

In closing, fuck the fuck you. From all of us here in the real world.

I bet my world is more real than your world ever was.
I've been all over the world.
We have it pretty good in this country.
I can just imagine how pussies like you would act if you had to live in some of the shitholes I've been deployed to. Some countries where they kill you if you aren't loaded for bear with belt-fed military grade weapons. Where someone like me would be dead if I was just walking on the street.

I can just imagine how pussies like you would act if you had to live in some of the shitholes I've been deployed to. Some countries where they kill you if you aren't loaded for bear with belt-fed military grade weapons. Where someone like me would be dead if I was just walking on the street.

Haha, your fantasies are funny in a pathos kinda way. I like the part about 'i'm such a snowflake I have to hide behind gun" bravado. And your military isolation tank.

See the world? I did that shit in my 20s. Alone, no 'military', no uniform, no 'weapons' pacifier.
Know what that does?
Forces you to deal with people. Directly. Ain't no coddler safety net.

----- Absolutely Squat of which has anything in the world to do with my being harassed by police HERE.

Haha, your fantasies are funny in a pathos kinda way. I like the part about 'i'm such a snowflake I have to hide behind gun" bravado. And your military isolation tank.

See the world? I did that shit in my 20s. Alone, no 'military', no uniform, no 'weapons' pacifier.
Know what that does?

----- Absolutely Squat of which has anything in the world to do with my being harassed by police HERE.
Well I did that shit when I was in my thirties.
And hiding behind a gun is useless because guns aren't bulletproof.
However, holding the handles of a 50 cal in the turret of a Hummer tends to be a bit intimidating to would-be attackers.

Being harassed by cops is nothing like being in a situation where you cannot go out the gate of the compound without being armed to the teeth to keep you from being attacked by the very people you're trying to protect.

And when it comes to dealing with cops, I've had my share of run-ins with them. I think it all has to do with your attitude, not the color of your skin.

Know what that does?

However, holding the handles of a 50 cal in the turret of a Hummer tends to be a bit intimidating to would-be attackers.

Being harassed by cops is nothing like being in a situation where you cannot go out the gate of the compound without being armed to the teeth to keep you from being attacked by the very people you're trying to protect.

And when it comes to dealing with cops, I've had my share of run-ins with them. I think it all has to do with your attitude, not the color of your skin.

Whelp --- in my case the color of my skin and both cops was all the same, so that's out.

I was accosted for being the first person they saw in that time and place. That's it, full stop.
I was literally walking home from the trolley. They on the other hand were looking for ---- or claimed they were looking for ---- some gun nut who had just offed somebody, way down the road nowhere near me. An assailant who resembled me in no way whatsoever. But for them they're just interested in making an arrest ---- so that they look good. Fuck whoever gets hurt in the interim.

That's all in the past. What's much more illustrative here in the present is your automatically dropping to your knees to slob the knob of Authority, and fuck whatever part of the public gets hurt in the interim. Because Authority über Alles, und zey cannot make ein mistake.

Which means, in the incident back then it was bad cops who were the problem; in the present, it's you.

Know what that does?

Whelp --- in my case the color of my skin and both cops was all the same, so that's out.

I was accosted for being the first person they saw in that time and place. That's it, full stop.
I was literally walking home from the trolley. They on the other hand were looking for ---- or claimed they were looking for ---- some gun nut who had just offed somebody, way down the road nowhere near me. An assailant who resembled me in no way whatsoever. But for them they're just interested in making an arrest ---- so that they look good. Fuck whoever gets hurt in the interim.

That's all in the past. What's much more illustrative here in the present is your automatically dropping to your knees to slob the knob of Authority, and fuck whatever part of the public gets hurt in the interim. Because Authority über Alles, und zey cannot make ein mistake.

Which means, in the incident back then it was bad cops who were the problem; in the present, it's you.
I don't get this, are you trying to blame the whole police force for the actions of a couple of bad cops?
Are you trying to blame whites for the actions of two black cops that were bad?

What exactly are you trying to say?

Personally, I think you just have a lousy attitude and you're trying to blame everyone else for it.
Democrats know there are people like you in America.
They push your buttons and make you turn on your country because you don't believe in it anymore....because of what happened to you.
You have to believe in something other than yourself, bud.

Know what that does?

I don't get this, are you trying to blame the whole police force for the actions of a couple of bad cops?

I don't do Composition Fallacies. It may be your gig but it ain't mine.

Just as Cecilie1200 --- she tried to hang that shit on me two weeks ago. She's still looking for her first piece of evidence to this day. She'll never find it, and nor will she ever admit she can't. Nor can you.

Once AGAIN --- I don't do Composition Fallacies. Thought I just said that.
I also never said these two cops were "black". Another ass---sumption on your ass' part. I know --- "alternative facts", right?

Actually the fact that these two goons were swaggering around like they owned the world should have been an indication that they weren't black.

I'm saying you automatically jumped on the side of the aggressor to lick their boots and blame the victim.
We already know that, I just pointed it out. It speaks volumes about you.

Personally, I think you just have a lousy attitude and you're trying to blame everyone else for it.

See what I mean?

They push your buttons and make you turn on your country because you don't believe in it anymore....because of what happened to you.

:lmao: Clue-free zone.

Know what that does?

Just as Cecilie1200 --- she tried to hang that shit on me two weeks ago. She's still looking for her first piece of evidence to this day. She'll never find it, and nor will she ever admit she can't. Nor can you.

I also never said these two cops were "black". Another ass---sumption on your ass' part. I know --- "alternative facts", right?

Actually the fact that these two goons were swaggering around like they owned the world should have been an indication that they weren't black.

I'm saying you automatically jumped on the side of the aggressor to lick their boots and blame the victim.

See what I mean?

Well you said the cops had the same color of skin as you.
And the way you talk you're either black or Hispanic.
You probably aren't Asian because most Asians don't go around blaming everyone else for their problems....but this could be a new trend. Maybe all of that progressive propaganda is fucking up the minds of the kids of some of the hardest workers in American society now. Yup, everything is going exactly to plan.

And you think it's funny that someone has to point out the obvious to you.
Most of the Democrats in Washington are old white people.
Rich, Old, White People.
People that have no more in common with me as with you.
Not one of them gives a shit about you or me.
You're just a tool they're using to turn this country upside down.
A useful idiot who is willfully ignorant to the truth.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Know what that does?

See what I mean?

Well you said the cops had the same color of skin as you.
And the way you talk you're either black or Hispanic.

:rofl: what a giveaway.

Diga me Tonto, what "way" do blacks and Hispanics talk then?

Sorry, the only 'black/Hispanic' content I have is Black Irish.

Perhaps you have a stereotype to plug in about the "way" Black Irish talk then. DO go on. Seeing as how you've never heard me talk. That you know of.

:dig:

Some wags, you don't even need to hand 'em a rope. They bring their own.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

They're just dumb kids

Forum List

Back