Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

You Proggies sure are obsessed with Ted's underwear from decades ago. He has since said he made up the story in an interview with high times.

In any case, it has nothing to do with Muad Hogg's Soros sponsored campaign to get rid of our 1A and 2A rights.
In an interview with High Times? Seriously? So he's a coward and a druggie?

Oh Puh-leeeze. He was a rock musician in the 70s who played up a crazy image.

That doesn't have one iota to do with his quite valid criticism of Hogg attacking normal people who wish to protect their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Then why are the two specifically compared in the OP?

Perhaps you should fire off a strongly worded letter demanding the OP explain that.
:aug08_031:
You missed her most recent point, dufus. Ted's behavior as a rock star has nothing to do with his criticism of Little David Hogg. His criticism of Little David Hogg would be valid even had he smoked weed on stage.
Yes, it does.

Not wouldn't.

Crapitus is on track for Worst Noob of Q2-18.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'
I am not surprised that a Trumpette loves the moronic Ted Nugent.

You sad little moron. w

That doesn't have one iota to do with his quite valid criticism of Hogg attacking normal people who wish to protect their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.
So he's a dope smokin dram queen gun nut who is so cowadly he'd rather shit his pants than face combat.

And you apporap.

It's rather telling that you are utterly obsessed with his feces.
It's a major part of his personality.

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^
Lol, are we talking about the same guy? Ted Nugent right?

Even a coward that will shit his pants to avoid combat?

You Proggies sure are obsessed with Ted's underwear from decades ago. He has since said he made up the story in an interview with high times.

In any case, it has nothing to do with Muad Hogg's Soros sponsored campaign to get rid of our 1A and 2A rights.

Perhaps you should fire off a strongly worded letter demanding the OP explain that.

The OP speaks for itself. The Nuge calls out Muad Hogg's basically fascist behavior. Good.

I do not ascribe the FACIST mindset that one must accept everything about someone to agree with his POV or reject everything about him when one doesn't.

Ah I see. Like this?

That must be what "soul" looks like -- right?

Or does Nuggets ass-sume he's got 'soul' just because he's from Detroit?

I guess this David Hogg would have earned Nuggets' respect if he waved a firearm around on stage crowing "Hey NRA, you might wanna suck on one of these, ya worthless bitch"?

I gotta admit, that is "soulful". I could see Barry White doing a cover.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

You sad little moron. w

So he's a dope smokin dram queen gun nut who is so cowadly he'd rather shit his pants than face combat.

And you apporap.

*sigh*

It really is dull to have to point out to someone that a comment is in reference to him.

We need better quality noobs.

The OP speaks for itself. The Nuge calls out Muad Hogg's basically fascist behavior. Good.

I do not ascribe the FACIST mindset that one must accept everything about someone to agree with his POV or reject everything about him when one doesn't.

Ah I see. Like this?

I guess this David Hogg would have earned Nuggets' respect if he waved a firearm around on stage crowing "Hey NRA, you might wanna suck on one of these, ya worthless bitch"?

Insulting two career politicians who constantly lie to Americans is not at all similar to calling peaceful law-abiding gun owners murderers.

Really, I thought you could do better than this.

:iyfyus.jpg:
upload_2018-4-3_9-10-24.png

FIRESTORM! The Ted Nugent Interview

Ah I see. Like this?

Insulting two career politicians who constantly lie to Americans is not at all similar to calling peaceful law-abiding gun owners murderers.

Better than Barry White?

Whattaya want, the Supremes? We're lookin' for soul here, member?

Ah I see. Like this?

Better than Barry White?

Whattaya want, the Supremes? We're lookin' for soul here, member?

Puh-leeeeze. Nobody is better than Barry White.

Batfink is diggin' on Barry White!

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Batfink is diggin' on Barry White!

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Batfink will be jealous --- I found myself on an elevator with Barry White. Had no idea who he was until he spoke to the woman he was with.

"Hey baby" he said, "what floor we goin' to?" and all this music swelled in the elevator...

Picture Barry White, slowly reading Nuggets' rant over wistful music..... "Hey baby..... you might wanna.... (chord change) ... ride this into the sunset (soft piano) ... ya wothless bitch....

(chorus comes in:)

"Ride this into the sunset...
Suck on one o' these...
How I love my guns that
splash brains into the breeze...

Golly do I ever have a lot of soul. (< Frank Zappa)

You missed her most recent point, dufus. Ted's behavior as a rock star has nothing to do with his criticism of Little David Hogg. His criticism of Little David Hogg would be valid even had he smoked weed on stage.
Yes, it does.

Not wouldn't.

Crapitus is on track for Worst Noob of Q2-18.
I must be doing something right!

You sad little moron. w

And you apporap.

*sigh*

It really is dull to have to point out to someone that a comment is in reference to him.

We need better quality noobs.
Lame. You're gonna hafta do better than that.

Yes, it does.

Not wouldn't.
Gmail

Yes, it does.

Not wouldn't.
Gmail
Your link doesn't work

Yes, it does.

Not wouldn't.
Gmail
I know. I had to delete it.
Your link doesn't work

Muad Hogg is now disturbed that police are looking more and more soldiery.

View attachment 232780

Well, dood...this is what you asked for with your Gun Grabber agenda.

'You reap what you sow'! David Hogg's terrified of the future gun grabbers like him want
Maybe he forgets that a cop wasn't the one that shot up his H.S.

I'm going to go with maybe he never learned anything about The Constitution.
If he's really scared of another attack, why doesn't he want cops around with guns to protect him????

There's so many aspects of the left's rhetoric that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Forum List

Back