Whoa geeze! FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

I'm sure every Democrat that is accused of corruption is VERY anxious to testify before Congress to set the record straight that they have never done anything wrong.

They're going to all volunteer to testify to Congress to clear their names and to keep the American public properly informed, right?

And in long tradition of testifying Democrats, happily plead fifth.

I'm sure every Democrat that is accused of corruption is VERY anxious to testify before Congress to set the record straight that they have never done anything wrong.

They're going to all volunteer to testify to Congress to clear their names and to keep the American public properly informed, right?

Exactly....because they are corrupt.

Exactly....because they are corrupt.

While we're at it, isn't interesting that people who does business with Hillary plea fifth when they're questioned about it? No exception.

Wow, it's a big trumpflake storm.

The entire Fox News viewship must be posting today while gently falling to earth.

Forum List

Back