Whoa geeze! FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

Have I tickled your Geiger counter?

iw2fzr.png

Last edited:
Interesting! President Trump is having to do Jeff Sessions job. Now he needs to fire the Jew Rosenstein and Mueller for conflict of interest in the Uranium-One deal.

WOW! POTUS Trump Personally Ordered DOJ To Lift Gag Order On Clinton-Uranium One Informant
Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months

A well paid informant. Get over the uranium one, nothing to see, UNLESS the Pubs make up something which they are good at.

You have no problem with Russian paid informants but you're bitching about this one.

:lol:

Too bad so sad this man is credible. Why? Because his testimony convicted those involved in the racketeering and the bribery over Uranium One.

Liberals please just stock up on Extra Strength Immodium AD because you are really going to need it.

:lmao:

Not only that NDA is lifted, but...

2lyz51.jpg

It was filed yesterday, independently, and on behalf Donald J. Trump for president, as a defendant.

Interesting.

Interesting! President Trump is having to do Jeff Sessions job. Now he needs to fire the Jew Rosenstein and Mueller for conflict of interest in the Uranium-One deal.

WOW! POTUS Trump Personally Ordered DOJ To Lift Gag Order On Clinton-Uranium One Informant
Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months

A well paid informant. Get over the uranium one, nothing to see, UNLESS the Pubs make up something which they are good at.

12723247516aaf2b0bbf4cfa98f1793b.jpg

Trump warned them he would drain the swamp, man Trump kicked the swamp right in the groin with that order. :eusa_clap:
Sure he did.

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied — ProPublica

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Another of Don’s Swamp Rats Bails …

... just before publication of this New Yorker article. Must be "fake" n shit.

Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled—a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market—an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks—that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

Janet McCabe, who left the E.P.A. in January, and now works at the Environmental Law and Policy Center, told me, “I’m not naïve. People in business try to influence the government. But the job of the government is to serve the American people, not the specific business interests of the President’s friends. To think that you have somebody with that kind of agenda bending the President’s ear is troubling.”

Conflicts of interest have been a defining trait of the Trump Administration. The President has not only refused to release his tax returns; he has declined to divest from his companies, instead putting them in a trust managed by his children. Questions have emerged about the ongoing business ties of his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, who, since Trump took office, have reaped nearly two hundred million dollars from the Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and from other investments. Although Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” he has assembled a Cabinet of ultra-rich Americans, including two billionaires: Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education, and Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce.

But Icahn is worth more than the Trump family and all the members of the Cabinet combined—and, with no constraint on his license to counsel the President on regulations that might help his businesses, he was poised to become much richer. Robert Weissman, who runs the watchdog group Public Citizen, told me, “This kind of self-enrichment and influence over decision-making by an individual mogul who is simultaneously inside and outside the Administration is unprecedented. In terms of corruption, there’s nothing like it. Maybe ever.” In conversations with me, financiers who have worked with Icahn described his appointment as a kind of corporate raid on Washington. One said, “It’s the cheapest takeover Carl’s ever done.”

Carl Icahn’s Failed Raid on Washington

Re my post above (#9):

"Under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act; a website that provides a forum where 'third parties can post information' is not liable for the third party’s posted information," the campaign's attorneys wrote. "That is so even when even when the website performs 'editorial functions' 'such as deciding whether to publish....' Since WikiLeaks provided a forum for a third party (the unnamed 'Russian actors') to publish content developed by that third party (the hacked emails), it cannot be held liable for the publication."

The Trump legal team argues that WikiLeaks didn't run afoul of the law by publishing the emails even if it was involved in hacking them and that if WikiLeaks didn't break the law, neither did the campaign.

"A publisher ... faces no liability 'when its publication is 'newsworthy'; that is, when it concerns facts of legitimate public interest.' That is so even if the publisher or its source stole the information," wrote the lawyers, Michael Carvin, Vivek Suri, and Jeffrey Baltruzak of Jones Day. "Since WikiLeaks’ posting of emails was not an unlawful act, an alleged agreement that it should publish those emails could not have been a conspiracy."

Muller needs to recuse himself. He is a target of his own investigation.

I'm waiting on the best political irony in my lifetime to happen. Don't screw it up. The moment when Special Counsel #2 calls Special Counsel #1 -- a person of interest. And calls Mueller and some of his staff to testify.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Think about it. Weissmann was involved and he's on the Special Counsel task force. Rosenstein. McCabe. Oh happy day!

"Mr. Mueller’s tenure may not have bridged the two investigations, but James Comey’s, Rod Rosenstein’s , Andrew Weissmann’s , and Andrew McCabe’s did. Mr. Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel. Mr. Weissmann now serves on Mr. Mueller’s team. Mr. McCabe remains deputy FBI director. All were involved in the nuclear racketeering matter and the Russia meddling matter."

The FBI’s Political Meddling

I am one happy camper! Trumpland is glorious today :lol:

donald_trump.gif

Muller needs to recuse himself. He is a target of his own investigation.

I'm waiting on the best political irony in my lifetime to happen. Don't screw it up. The moment when Special Counsel #2 calls Special Counsel #1 -- a person of interest. And calls Mueller and some of his staff to testify.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Think about it. Weissmann was involved and he's on the Special Counsel task force. Rosenstein. McCabe. Oh happy day!

"Mr. Mueller’s tenure may not have bridged the two investigations, but James Comey’s, Rod Rosenstein’s , Andrew Weissmann’s , and Andrew McCabe’s did. Mr. Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel. Mr. Weissmann now serves on Mr. Mueller’s team. Mr. McCabe remains deputy FBI director. All were involved in the nuclear racketeering matter and the Russia meddling matter."

The FBI’s Political Meddling

I am one happy camper! Trumpland is glorious today :lol:

donald_trump.gif

Hate to kill the euphoria. But in DC -- nobody gets punished. They get promoted. Look at Holder.

I'm sure every Democrat that is accused of corruption is VERY anxious to testify before Congress to set the record straight that they have never done anything wrong.

They're going to all volunteer to testify to Congress to clear their names and to keep the American public properly informed, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back