whole foods fights blm back

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

whole foods says constitutional right allows them to not allow blm masks.

BLM is a violent racist hate group.
The incited the murder of 5 Dallas policemen and the Waukesha Christmas Parade Massacre.
People, Politicians and Corporations should be ashamed of themselves for affiliating with them.

OP, you got your gunz cocked and ready to fire, right?

Wow!

Whole Foods is being very brave.

But I bet it eventually backs down.

The current zeitgeist in this country is to do what Nancy did: kneel in contrition to BLM.

So Whole Foods should let its employees make fools of themselves if they want to wear a BLM mask.

And I bet that some customers will avoid any checker wearing a BLM mask.

I'm all for freedom of expression on one's own time, but when one is on one's employer's clock, and acting in a manner that can be seen as publicly representing one's employer, then the employer has every right to expect and demand that that employee refrain from expressing controversial views in a manner that reflect on the employer.

Whole Foods is right. Their employees represent Whole Foods while on the clock and on the premises, so must do their Black Liver Matter support on their time and not as representatives of Whole Foods, as it might anger some of their customer base, and that would be bad for their corporate business model.

Whole Foods is right. Their employees represent Whole Foods while on the clock and on the premises, so must do their Black Liver Matter support on their time and not as representatives of Whole Foods, as it might anger some of their customer base, and that would be bad for their corporate business model.
its the right thing to do. keep racisum out.

I'm all for freedom of expression on one's own time, but when one is on one's employer's clock, and acting in a manner that can be seen as publicly representing one's employer, then the employer has every right to expect and demand that that employee refrain from expressing controversial views in a manner that reflect on the employer.
very true

I guess I need to go buy a $10.00 loaf of bread at Whole Foods this weekend.

I don't know what the "deal" is.............lots of companies don't allow employees to wear propaganda, sexist, racist, or idealist shit to work.

I guess I need to go buy a $10.00 loaf of bread at Whole Foods this weekend.

I don't know what the "deal" is.............lots of companies don't allow employees to wear propaganda, sexist, racist, or idealist shit to work.
me either . blm fights every buisness they can over their racist masks

Last edited:
Wow!

Whole Foods is being very brave.

But I bet it eventually backs down.

The current zeitgeist in this country is to do what Nancy did: kneel in contrition to BLM.

So Whole Foods should let its employees make fools of themselves if they want to wear a BLM mask.

And I bet that some customers will avoid any checker wearing a BLM mask.
give me some whole grain something and lets do this!

Whole Foods used to have the best breakfast bar. Wonder if they still do? I haven’t been in one in years since they let themselves get political. Their cherries and strawberries were also the best in town.

Forum List

Back