Whom do you prefer as a person?

I like more

• Total voters
Voting or not … just liking …
No. Preferring to the alternative was the thread criteria. Liking or thinking great things of, having nothing to do with it. She is the least dangerous choice of the final two, by far.

Already …

3 Harris
0 Trump
Cuban’s poll, which asked users to choose between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump in terms of character and persona for young children to emulate, received 804,000 votes.

Trump won that.

Many people used to love Trump, but then turned on him when he ran for president is 2016.

That said, I am no fan of either Trump or Harris.

Many people used to love Trump, but then turned on him when he ran for president is 2016.

That said, I am no fan of either Trump or Harris.
I don't think anyone loved Trump before he ran for President.

They found him mildly amusing on his fake game show and his other antics.

After he ran for president and got 30% of Repukes to support him, then the rest became invested in him.

I don't think anyone loved Trump before he ran for President.

They found him mildly amusing on his fake game show and his other antics.

After he ran for president and got 30% of Repukes to support him, then the rest became invested in him.

NYC hates him - & pretty much always have. for very good reasons - & that is why he wanted a change of venue for his fraud trial precisely because he thought he couldn't get a fair trial - which he did, of course.

I don't really know either as a person. I know their public personas, but that's not the same.

No. Preferring to the alternative was the thread criteria. Liking or thinking great things of, having nothing to do with it. She is the least dangerous choice of the final two, by far.
Camel Toe Harris is as likable as the bitch from Arkansas, who carpetbagged to New York so she could run as a senator. Both are the same, ugly ass women, who had to suck dicks to get up in the world.

Forum List

Back