whoopi back on the view

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

I've listened to what she said a few times. She said nothing incorrect, that I could ascertain. She was very clear about how horrific the holocaust was. She was trying to say "They Jews weren't Black, so it wasn't about Racism". I think what happened is some very powerful Jewish people called The View owners and said "I want that woman punished". But that's just a guess.

I've listened to what she said a few times. She said nothing incorrect, that I could ascertain. She was very clear about how horrific the holocaust was. She was trying to say "They Jews weren't Black, so it wasn't about Racism". I think what happened is some very powerful Jewish people called The View owners and said "I want that woman punished". But that's just a guess.
ther are black jews. and it was about racisum. she wasa wrong. hitler deemed the jews at that time am in ferier race. she was totaly wrong. and ignorant.

That's exactly what I said would happen.

She is a liberal, racist, blame America first bitch. She will issue an apology and be back soon and it won't take long before everyone forgets it ever happened.

She is a protected class and pretty much bullet proof.

That's exactly what I said would happen.

She is a liberal, racist, blame America first bitch. She will issue an apology and be back soon and it won't take long before everyone forgets it ever happened.

She is a protected class and pretty much bullet proof.
she will comntinue on with her racisum.

Forum List

Back