Whoopi Goldberg confirms space aliens are among us: 'They're already here'

1711688372966.png

There's humans on The View???

I seriously doubt it.

Whoopi should know all things considered.

CHUCKLE

:)

Attachments

• 1711688202831.png
    1711688202831.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The combined IQ of all the hags on The View is less than 120. Put together they are morons.

It's a subject which will start cropping up on a regular basis and more and more frequently from now on .
Naturally it will initialy lead to ridicule with lots of personal abuse , but likely mixed with some well intended commiseration . See predictable previous posts .

It is the biggest matter than any of us will have to hear and sceptics will understandably look for evidence and official support before even considering such types of suggestions .

I broadly share the Whoopi Hypothesis , yet , despite that, I am otherwise regarded as a very rational and ultra sane person .

So all I suggest is that you watch this space and see what else emerges in this subject area this year .

Because , when you are later told that the Space Aliens have been in control for thousands, if not milliions of years, you are likely to think that those holding such beliefs need prompt medical assistance /treatment and perhaps should even be considered a danger to themselves , if not others .
All that I fully appreciate, and it affects my outward life as much as hoovering or preparing the meals . Zero .

The final seal of madness , but hopefully seen later seen as revelation, is that it is Space Aliens who are essentially Deep State and that the supposed Chosen Ones are their most important conduit .
As a thought exercise , consider the role of Moses in other ways.
Other brands available !!!

And for a tasty desert, ask yourself how honest or not is this post. .If anybody gets this far .

Maybe she meant the population is too great and there are extra 'terrestrials'.

Forum List

Back