Whoopi Goldberg

d9e1ffbf29a1d95d2a71a94d5886e4a5922d876f_full.jpg

Wookie Goldturd is happy to hear that.

Is a racist and a fucking idiot

I'm sure Whoopi will be glad to know that white people get killed and beaten down by cops as well, excpet that it doesn't make the NEWS......

I'm sure Whoopi is excited and stoke by this story: Slain LSU student Madison Brooks remembered in obituary as living 'every day to the fullest'

The left and their celebs are fucking sickos.

Trust me, white people, even kids; sometimes get beaten by the police. It's sad that she would almost welcome it though.

She should focus on the race of the officers as she normally does in such situations...

Trust me, white people, even kids; sometimes get beaten by the police. It's sad that she would almost welcome it though.

Canadian police suck, from what I've heard. The only time I ever got arrested, walloped, or had a gun drawn on me by the police, I deserved it because of my own stupidity.

And that's a fact, Jack.

Canadian police suck, from what I've heard. The only time I ever got arrested, walloped, or had a gun drawn on me by the police, I deserved it because of my own stupidity.

And that's a fact, Jack.

Why would our police pull a gun on you?

And that's a fact, Jack.
Please Jgalt, don't say something and then go silent.

Why would our police pull a gun on you?

Long story. I was in a podunk Missouri jail in 1970 for one joint a State Patrol found in the car I was a passenger in. They were trying to pin it on my brother and I told them it was mine. I was in the pokey for several weeks waiting to go to court but an old man in the jail who had killed his wife, decided he was going to break out of jail. Someone had smuggled a crowbar into the jail house and one Sunday morning while the jailer and his family were at church, we pried the door open and walked out.

Took them three days to catch us and arrest us at gunpoint. They immediately gave me a trial and I was given a choice of five years in prison or four years in the US Army. This all took place in Tuscumbia, Missouri, Miller County. The old jail house is still there, from what I could find...

4852050450_b7d4349be1_b.jpg

So why waste time and breath talking about her?

I already have 50 racist idiots on this board here taking up my time.is high profile, nothing wrong with calling her out.

Long story. I was in a podunk Missouri jail in 1970 for one joint a State Patrol found in the car I was a passenger in. They were trying to pin it on my brother and I told them it was mine. I was in the pokey for several weeks waiting to go to court but an old man in the jail who had killed his wife, decided he was going to break out of jail. Someone had smuggled a crowbar into the jail house and one Sunday morning while the jailer and his family were at church, we pried the door open and walked out.

Took them three days to catch us and arrest us at gunpoint. They immediately gave me a trial and I was given a choice of five years in prison or four years in the US Army. This all took place in Tuscumbia, Missouri, Miller County. The old jail house is still there, from what I could find...

4852050450_b7d4349be1_b.jpg
Wow that's a hell of a story. How times have changed eh?

You know you can search youtube white guy beat up by cops....you find plenty. They arent' on news becasue the news has a narrative that you and Whoopi repeat like parrots.

Why are all the videos you post age-restricted and only available on YouTube?

True name Caryn Johnson is worth about 60 mil. She is an actress and comedian and her opinion is worth about as much as any babe you meet on the street.

Tell me which Republican in office today wants to put a stop to brutal police practices like this from happening?
Now you changing the goal posts!!! Start a new thread and we'll talk about it. See, that shit happens to whitey as well, so this is not a racial matter.....

Forum List

Back