Who’s a 10?

I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
Yeah JLo still looks great. If you toss in Rihanna you have bring in Beyonce because those fan bases are at war. I think Rihanna's fan are called the Navy and with Beyonce the Beyhive or something like that. Grande has had too much work done, not real natural.

I read years ago that TV adds about 20 lbs to a person- I've met a few celebrities and they are really just average looking, IMO- although, Danny Shirley (lead singer of Confederate Railroad) is a lot taller than I thought- I saw Ann Margaret up close on the ship I was on the Navy. She was very petite and had freckles- a lot of freckles. She grew into quite a looker-
They say never meet your heros. You'll be disappointed. Like when Stewey met Tom Cruise
1611923599471.png

I don't recall ever seeing a 10, unless the scale was 1 -15- I used to have crush on Crystal Bowersox when she was on American idol, but I got over it and her- she's proved to be pretty much a ding bat-

I remember when I was 21 or 22 I was working at a service station (before they became gas stations) and a girl came out from the restroom taking the key back to the office- something about her made me weak in the knees and I had to sit down in the car I was cleaning the back side windows on- whew!
Reminds me of Kelly Pickler

I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
Rihanna has the goofy nose = not good looking
Arianna --very sexy

Nah J-ho is a 7. Arianna is stunning - she’s a 10 if I ever saw one.

JHO is a ho
Look everyone---look at my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!
WTF is this shit?
1611924758196.png

Someone here said Arianna had too much work done. What work has she had done? They never show her ass. Does she have a fat/big ass? I hope not. In my mind it's perfect.

Someone here said Arianna had too much work done. What work has she had done? They never show her ass. Does she have a fat/big ass? I hope not. In my mind it's perfect.

I’m not sure if she’s had any plastic surgery, but either way her beauty is undeniable

Forum List

Back