Who's Overseeing The Dem Coronavirus Overseers?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Rep. Donna Shalala, who was appointed to the oversight panel for the corporate bailout portion of the $2.2 trillion stimulus bill Congress passed last month, told the Miami Herald she violated federal law for failing to disclose stock sales while serving in Congress.

“As a new member with a broker and attorney who were not familiar with the congressional disclosure rules, there was a misunderstanding.”
-- Shalala

Transactions that aren’t reported within 45 days are subject to a $200 fine, though it’s unclear if Shalala will face legal repercussions for the 'error'.

Yet another Democrat attempting to claim 'Ignorance of the Law' is an acceptable legal defense when THEY break laws....

Color me 'shocked'.

Rep. Donna Shalala, who was appointed to the oversight panel for the corporate bailout portion of the $2.2 trillion stimulus bill Congress passed last month, told the Miami Herald she violated federal law for failing to disclose stock sales while serving in Congress.

“As a new member with a broker and attorney who were not familiar with the congressional disclosure rules, there was a misunderstanding.”
-- Shalala

Transactions that aren’t reported within 45 days are subject to a $200 fine, though it’s unclear if Shalala will face legal repercussions for the 'error'.

Yet another Democrat attempting to claim 'Ignorance of the Law' is an acceptable legal defense when THEY break laws....

Color me 'shocked'.

What outright ignorance of the law? Looks like she tried to do the right thing, made a mistake, and then...OMG...admitted it. The horror. Well, not really. Just what I'd expect a Democrat to do.
Compare contrast that with some Senators, all but one who isn't a Republican...and...well, you know where I'm going with this.

-- Shalala

Color me 'shocked'.
Whoe is overseeing the Democratic overseers? I guess that is you. Nice start.

You don't watch out for Trump and the people he puts in charge they'll steal your eye teeth

Forum List

Back