*Who's Paying For Hunter's Pad in California?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Inquiring minds want to know.
2. I was asked this question, anyone have an answer that's true so I can answer the questioner?
3. READ:

4. Sample:
"This week’s revelation that he had taken up residence in a swanky Malibu pad with a $50,000 monthly bill subsidized by taxpayers may only be part of the story."

5. So if your ok with it your dumb as a block of wood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1649376372810.png

There are so many rehabs in that area I suppose all that live there must be doing the same. Rehabbing.

Why is a question about a non-politician's real estate ownings on the "Politics" section of the board? Wtf lol?

Like, we get it, you want attention.
You very well know that if this was Don Jr. all you leftist would be all over it. Hell there would probably be a special 20/20 event about it. You gave it to us for 5 yrs., now you just sit right back and stay quiet while the grown ups talk.

You very well know that if this was Don Jr. all you leftist would be all over it. Hell there would probably be a special 20/20 event about it. You gave it to us for 5 yrs., now you just sit right back and stay quiet while the grown ups talk.

I also very well know Don Jr. was part of President Trump's team and worked in the White House with a Security Clearance, you dumb shit.

Hell, how did he get a million-dollar plan to pay off his federal tax bill? What equity did he have? Who guaranteed the loan?

Why is a question about a non-politician's real estate ownings on the "Politics" section of the board? Wtf lol?

Like, we get it, you want attention.
Sorry bout that,

1. The American Tax Payers paying his rent moron.
2. I guess you don't pay taxes in America, or may be from a foreign land.
3. Either way you show signs of being about as smart as a *block of wood*.
4. *Block of Wood* my new catch phrase, kinda like it eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Using Pink Floyd as your moniker is rather tasteless.
2. What the fuck did they ever do to you?
3. You have *Block of Wood* syndrome.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back