Whose fake southern accent is more ridiculous?

Who has the more ridiculous fake southern accent?

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Kamala Harris' ridiculously fake southern accent...

Hillary Clinton's ridiculously fake southern accent...

It's close, but I think Kamala is the most ridiculous because she makes a sad attempt at trying to sound like she's from the hood.

It's close, but I think Kamala is the most ridiculous because she makes a sad attempt at trying to sound like she's from the hood.

What is fake?

I am sure you know that Hillary was reading a passage written in southern dialect

8z9rlm.jpg

Hillary. Hands down.

Kamala definitely. Hillary Clinton at least lived and spent a decade as the First Lady of Arkansas and is married to a good old southern boy

Mine. I grew up the the "great state" of Ms. Ippi.

Kommie the Ho’s wasn’t fake. She came up around enough neosegregationist blacks to absorb the dialect naturally. She exposed herself as ghetto when she unleashed that dialect. She’s a hydrox, which is an Oreo wannabe. She’s speaks assimilated when it fits the circumstance but the ghetto will come out when prompted.
Y’all bitches down!

There are many southern accents. Charleston is very different from Atlanta or North Carolina or Alabama. Where are you from that you don't know that?

Well, they're both insulting with their pandering, but Hillary's is downright bizarre. I don't know what or who she's trying to sound like.

Politicians are shameless. Maybe we shouldn't look up to them like we do.

Arkansas 's accent is different from Atlanta or Charleston or Charlotte.

Kumstain can't even speak... hillury pulled some kind of "Gone with the Wind fucks a serial killer" mess out of her ass and it was nauseating, but at least we got to laugh and point at her.

This is the accent the party that likes to fuck kids is worried about.... :laughing0301:

Well, they're both insulting with their pandering, but Hillary's is downright bizarre. I don't know what or who she's trying to sound like.

Politicians are shameless. Maybe we shouldn't look up to them like we do.
But Trump

You forgot to follow up with, but Trump!!!

Thanks to you, Kamala will lose the election now.

Forum List

Back