Why Alex Jones is putting Tom Brokaw/SPLC on notice of impending defamation lawsuit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why Alex Jones Is Putting Tom Brokaw / SPLC On Notice Of Impending Defamation Lawsuit

Alex Jones explains why he is putting the SPLC and Tom Browkaw on notice.

It's about time these journalist, alternative news sites start suing these lying pos bastards. Infowars isn't the only ones who they've done this to. Sheep of course haven't a clue because they can't tell how indoctrinated they are by pure bs lies fed to them via MSM... Gawd dam wake up ppl!!

SPLC stands for " SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER"

Why Alex Jones Is Putting Tom Brokaw / SPLC On Notice Of Impending Defamation Lawsuit

It's about time these journalist, alternative news sites start suing these lying pos bastards. Infowars isn't the only ones who they've done this to. Sheep of course haven't a clue because they can't tell how indoctrinated they are by pure bs lies fed to them via MSM... Gawd dam wake up ppl!!

Bring it on!

Jones is a lying piece of shit, who has admitted as much in his custody suit. Watching him trying to defend himself in court will be so :popcorn:

9whud3x.gif

Did anyone actually watch the video?

I'm curious about what the grounds for filing a defamation suit would be, but I'm not going to waste 20 minutes of my life watching that bullshit.

I'm curious about what the grounds for filing a defamation suit would be, but I'm not going to waste 20 minutes of my life watching that bullshit.

Well, Mr Jones might consider being included in Brokaws web of hate and being called a racist to be SLANDER, doncha think?

It is about fucking time that peaceful good people ion this country take these bastards to task for slandering them.

Well, Mr Jones might consider being included in Brokaws web of hate and being called a racist to be SLANDER, doncha think?

It is about fucking time that peaceful good people ion this country take these bastards to task for slandering them.
Defending Alex Jones? WTF

I don't know if Jones is a racist or not, but he sure is a world-class asshole.

Being a paranoid schizophrenic is not being a racist, and so he has been slandered.

That is a big deal to me, how about you? Do liberals have free license to call anyone a racist that they wish to?

They said he was a Nazis, KKK . Jones showed a 1999 video of him railing against a troop of Nazis standing on the steps of some public building. Jones was and is against Nazis.

Being a paranoid schizophrenic is not being a racist, and so he has been slandered.

That is a big deal to me, how about you? Do liberals have free license to call anyone a racist that they wish to?

I think I would give more of fuck about Jones being slandered if he had not done it so many times to others.

I think I would give more of fuck about Jones being slandered if he had not done it so many times to others.

If it was such a bad case of slander then they should have sued.

It is not such a big deal to me since most people dont pay much attention to Jones, but they do to the Alphabet Media and the SPLC.

The latter groups need to clean their shit up.

Tom Brokaw is probably salivating over that. The fact is that Jones is a racist and there is no way you can defame a loathsome individual like him.

Who?

Forum List

Back