Why All the Posts About Republican Candidates

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
There are TWO parties. It is amazing to me to see the disparity in the number of posts most especially concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Many of these threads are started by Liberals. I submit to you that the reason for such a disparity in the number of threads on USMB concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Carson far outnumber the threads concerning Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is simply because the policies enumerated by either of the Democrat Party's leading candidates is old news and has been presented over and over again in nearly every election. It's the same old new taxes, tax the wealthy, and more gifts paid for by other people. Theirs is a worn out platform and a very dry and uninteresting platform.

There are TWO parties. It is amazing to me to see the disparity in the number of posts most especially concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Many of these threads are started by Liberals. I submit to you that the reason for such a disparity in the number of threads on USMB concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Carson far outnumber the threads concerning Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is simply because the policies enumerated by either of the Democrat Party's leading candidates is old news and has been presented over and over again in nearly every election. It's the same old new taxes, tax the wealthy, and more gifts paid for by other people. Theirs is a worn out platform and a very dry and uninteresting platform.
I submit to you that (A) if you want to see more threads about the Democratic candidates, start some and (B) there are more threads about the GOP candidates because there are so many candidates and because they're so damn funny...

Could probably use google to search for Hillary threads, count them, then GOP threads via site:www.usmessagebaord.com hillary clinton - then again for various gop. It'd be interesting to see who has more. :) Come to think of it...

15,700 For 'Clinton'
15,000 for 'Hillary'
8370 for 'hillary clinton'

Not a literal number of threads but should be a good relative indication.

13,700 for 'trump'
6120 for 'donald trump'

5280 for 'carson'
2580 'ben carson'

Indeed. There is little to be said about the Democrat candidates, and that repetitively negative. Nothing has changed with them for decades. Same old racist screed wrapped in the comedic hippie counter-culture nonsense they've shilled since the 60s.

The only difference is that now is that the mask is off, and anyone with a modicum of history between their ears can clearly see them for what they really are.

What you wrote is indeed "very dry and uninteresting" but the Dem platform certainly is not.

Be that as it may, you're certainly free to start threads about your own concerns.

Indeed. There is little to be said about the Democrat candidates, and that repetitively negative. Nothing has changed with them for decades. Same old racist screed wrapped in the comedic hippie counter-culture nonsense they've shilled since the 60s.

The only difference is that now is that the mask is off, and anyone with a modicum of history between their ears can clearly see them for what they really are.

Here's another reason why there are fewer threads about the Democrats. You guys already have your self-referential made-up script running in your heads. Actual facts need not apply.

What you wrote is indeed "very dry and uninteresting" but the Dem platform certainly is not.

Be that as it may, you're certainly free to start threads about your own concerns.

They won't. Their schtick is to whine about what they perceive other people should do for them. IOW, they want "free stuff."

Here's another reason why there are fewer threads about the Democrats. You guys already have your self-referential made-up script running in your heads. Actual facts need not apply.

Read "The Movement Toward A New America", which is a compilation of the comedic hippie counter-culture nonsense I previously mentioned, compiled by one of their own, then prove me wrong.

I lived the era. I grew up with that crap. Today is an echo.

There's actually more about Clinton than conservatives, scroll up a few posts.

Don't see any of you starting more threads about Democrats. And, in the interests of accuracy, most of the threads about the GOP candidates are by Republicans.

"Oh, isn't Trump/Carson the Most Wonderful Person Evah?"

Very amusing.

Actually, it's brought to me nightly on the news about what new stupid thing they said.

I'd rather talk about policy and how to actually get this country working better, not have someone tell me how rich they are (Chump), or how they believe that in cases of rape and incest, the child has to go to full term and be born, stating that there are many famous and successful people who came from such circumstances (Carson).

Carson's vision for this country is to turn it into a Christian theocracy, because he doesn't believe Muslims should be elected to high office.

Actually, it's brought to me nightly on the news about what new stupid thing they said.

I'd rather talk about policy and how to actually get this country working better, not have someone tell me how rich they are (Chump), or how they believe that in cases of rape and incest, the child has to go to full term and be born, stating that there are many famous and successful people who came from such circumstances (Carson).

Carson's vision for this country is to turn it into a Christian theocracy, because he doesn't believe Muslims should be elected to high office.

Oh, I already knew you were another racist bigot who hated Carson because he was an educated Black man.

Oh, I already knew you were another racist bigot who hated Carson because he was an educated Black man.

So Huckabee's black, too? Who knew?

Wrong. I don't hate anyone, but glad you can discern things about people you've never met except as computer words on a screen.

I strongly disagree with many of Carson's views. No, you should not put everyone on a voucher system for healthcare, and no, you shouldn't get rid of Social Security.

If we privatized all of that, what would happen if the stock market crashes again like it did in 2008? We'd all be broke.

I also don't think that a woman who has been raped should be forced to take the child to term, because that puts even more undue mental pain on the woman.

I also don't think that we should keep people from running for President just because of their religion. A true servant of the people would keep their religion out of their policy, because not everyone in this country has the same belief system.

THOSE are just a few of the reasons I think Carson is a crappy choice.

Wrong. I don't hate anyone, but glad you can discern things about people you've never met except as computer words on a screen.

I strongly disagree with many of Carson's views. No, you should not put everyone on a voucher system for healthcare, and no, you shouldn't get rid of Social Security.

If we privatized all of that, what would happen if the stock market crashes again like it did in 2008? We'd all be broke.

I also don't think that a woman who has been raped should be forced to take the child to term, because that puts even more undue mental pain on the woman.

I also don't think that we should keep people from running for President just because of their religion. A true servant of the people would keep their religion out of their policy, because not everyone in this country has the same belief system.

Is Carson one of your Party's candidates?

Note to all future participants in "Why don't other people post threads about the Democratic candidates?" threads:

"Black" is now code for "Republican theocrat."

If your premise is that only loyal party members can criticize GOP candidates, you will of course apply the same stricture to yourself and the other GOOPers vis-a-vis Democratic candidates, right?

Actually, no, Carson isn't, because I'm an Independent and vote for the candidate that makes the most sense to me.

However, even though he's not a general election candidate yet, I still listen to their policies and views for this country, because there is a chance they could end up on the ballot.

I also pay attention to anyone on either side who is in the top 5, because those are the most likely to end up in the general election.

Unlike some, I actually try to be an informed voter. And why not? All the information can be had at your finger tips via the Internet.

You just have to be careful of all the propoganda, that's why I check several news sources, Yahoo, the BBC, MSNBC and CNN.

The only reason I don't watch FAUX Nooze is because their accuracy rate is only around 60 percent for facts.

Forum List

Back