Why are all world leaders today such pedophile despots?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In France, President Macron is defending an artist recreation of a child being raped.

A woman called him "filth" soon afterwards and was arrested for it because they have no freedoms there.

Another man later vandalized the portrait and was also later arrested for it. Kudos to him!

Rima Abdul Malak, France's culture minister, reacted to the defacement of the pedophilic painting, "It's a direct attack on freedom of expression, which is quite serious." So apparently you can have freedom of expression when it comes to child rape but not when it comes to criticizing the Left-wing government of France. Funny that.

Macron, however, does not appear to have made a similar denunciation in the aftermath of climate alarmists' November attack on Charles Ray's silver equestrian sculpture in Paris.

Are all world governments just a Left wing fascistic Satanic cult of insanity or is it just me?

Incidentally, over 70% of the citizens of France hate their government, just like in the US, but neither country can rid itself of them.

Democracy is just wonderful, isn't it.

In France, President Macron is defending an artist recreation of a child being raped.

A woman called him "filth" soon afterwards and was arrested for it because they have no freedoms there.

Another man later vandalized the portrait and was also later arrested for it. Kudos to him!

Rima Abdul Malak, France's culture minister, reacted to the defacement of the pedophilic painting, "It's a direct attack on freedom of expression, which is quite serious." So apparently you can have freedom of expression when it comes to child rape but not when it comes to criticizing the Left-wing government of France. Funny that.

Macron, however, does not appear to have made a similar denunciation in the aftermath of climate alarmists' November attack on Charles Ray's silver equestrian sculpture in Paris.

Are all world governments just a Left wing fascistic Satanic cult of insanity or is it just me?

Incidentally, over 70% of the citizens of France hate their government, just like in the US, but neither country can rid itself of them.

Trump partied with pedophiles and made it fashionable I guess.

Because liberals believe the future is in the children. Literally.

When governments across the globe have declared war on children by promoting pedophilia and abortion and changing the sex of children before they are old enough to have sex, etc., then what legitimate function do they have left?

candycorn be all like:

"Oh lookie!!! There's FDR and Churchill sitting right next to Stalin!!!

I just knew FDR and Churchill were murdering commie bastards and this picture proves it! They called me crazy for believing FDR and Stalin were murdering commie bastards, but who's crazy now? I'm not crazy, I knew I was right....herp....derp...."

wwii-big-three-gettyimages-463899845.jpg

Evidence?

I'm sorry, I forgot, democrats don't need any evidence after the last successful Trump trial.

But to be honest, nothing surprises me anymore, especially when it comes to those in the Federal government.

candycorn be all like:

"Oh lookie!!! There's FDR and Churchill sitting right next to Stalin!!!

I just knew FDR and Churchill were murdering commie bastards and this picture proves it! They called me crazy for believing FDR and Stalin were murdering commie bastards, but who's crazy now? I'm not crazy, I knew I was right....herp....derp...."

wwii-big-three-gettyimages-463899845.jpg
Weak even for you, you dickless wonder.

You haven't seen the pictures of him and Epstein at a party?

You've NEVER had your picture taken with someone whose morality disagrees with yours, then.

Nice try, but it went no where.

Keep trying. This is fun. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

You haven't seen the pictures of him and Epstein at a party?
Ep;stein had his picture taken with pretty much everyone in the Federal government. He made sure of that

That just proves my point, but what is your point?

What puzzles me, though, the most is, why did Bill Gates intentionally befriend Epstein to win a Nobel Peace Prize?

The article does not even try to address that obvious question for obvious reasons.

Creepy.

Are the people running the Nobel prizes a bunch of pedophiles as well?

Last edited:
So you admit your blob partied with pedophiles?

If that's how that poster's wording works out in your twisted little mind, I think you might want to take some more ESL classes. You just don't have the English language yet.

Thanks for your best attempt at interpreting what that poster said.

Ahh, but I did make you respond. Did I touch a nerve?

Gawd, you're so easy to manipulate. I can make you jump around and dance like a little puppet. :laughing0301:

I love the little dancing puppets. They make a dull day so much fun.

Forum List

Back