Why are most against talking to other nations?

Let me dumb it down for u idiots . Palistinians and Israel get stuck in the past . Israel wants all it's ancestral land for itself , Palestine wants old borders that are long gone .

They can't have peace with that thinking. Like you dopes hanging on to the nam war or commie cuba and the bay of pigs .

What borders? There has never been a nation called Palestine. You're freaking stupid, dude
And the nation called Israel now has NOTHING to do with the Israel of the bible. Which BTW is fiction so who knows if that shit is even real.

Let me dumb it down for u idiots . Palistinians and Israel get stuck in the past . Israel wants all it's ancestral land for itself , Palestine wants old borders that are long gone .

They can't have peace with that thinking. Like you dopes hanging on to the nam war or commie cuba and the bay of pigs .

What borders? There has never been a nation called Palestine. You're freaking stupid, dude
And the nation called Israel now has NOTHING to do with the Israel of the bible. Which BTW is fiction so who knows if that shit is even real.

Not today, I'm in mood for your antisemitism, in fact don't ever comment to me again about it

Not today, I'm in mood for your antisemitism, in fact don't ever comment to me again about it
Aw poor thing...that time of the month eh? LMAO!

Do you really think that makes you credible? Grow the fuck up

Shake the dust off that brain and start doing your own thinking and research instead of believing whatever you are told

Shake the dust off that brain and start doing your own thinking and research instead of believing whatever you are told

GFY....how's that? I'm way past annoyed with you, child

Eh well it goes both ways. I am beyond annoyed with willful ignorance of people.

Eh well it goes both ways. I am beyond annoyed with willful ignorance of people.

I'll help ya out, toad....ignored, may I suggest you do the same?

I'll help ya out, toad....ignored, may I suggest you do the same?
Nah. I enjoy schooling ignorant fools even if they choose to remain ignorant.

Forum List

Back