Why are old conservatives afraid of strong female characters?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
LT Col Dave "Sheepdog" Grossman has a new book and it is hilarious!
b1c128fd-5f01-4524-b1f7-443b7aff3c31.png._CB520508677_.png

From LT Col Dave Grossman's book!
w3DwZ4K.png

tzpTWVm.png

I know a cheerleader who liked the Legend of Zelda!

and I know another who has her as her favorite video game character!
celica___fire_emblem_echoes_by_marthur-db1h0fq.png

I'd bet that would make LT Col Dave Grossman's head spin!

Shieldmaidens! Not Handmaidens!

OK guys; strong is NOT (just) sexy....think..........Maggie Thatcher!! Think East German Shot putters and weight lifters...(females??)

Greg

OK guys; strong is NOT (just) sexy....think..........Maggie Thatcher!! Think East German Shot putters and weight lifters...(females??)

Are you saying Maggie Thatcher isn't sexy?!

She's a saucy minx.

il_570xN.642821098_2l9p.jpg

LT Col Dave "Sheepdog" Grossman has a new book and it is hilarious!
b1c128fd-5f01-4524-b1f7-443b7aff3c31.png._CB520508677_.png

From LT Col Dave Grossman's book!
w3DwZ4K.png

tzpTWVm.png

I know a cheerleader who liked the Legend of Zelda!

and I know another who has her as her favorite video game character!
celica___fire_emblem_echoes_by_marthur-db1h0fq.png

I'd bet that would make LT Col Dave Grossman's head spin!

Shieldmaidens! Not Handmaidens!
Maybe it is because if we say something wrong, even when it isn't wrong, that we could be sued or ruined for life.

When working for DynCorp , I was talking to a female worker and said CPR, next thing I know I am being falsely accused for sexual harassment. Went to court and when the other lawyer found out what was said, all charges were dropped, but I could no longer work for DynCorp. Bitch wasn't strong but a fucking bully, as many women on the left are bullies when they don't get their way...

Today if I found a woman dying on the street, I would walk on by, not even getting close, but I would dial 911 and let someone else have the problem. Woman have created this problem, now they have to live(or die) with that problem.

Study: Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders
Only 39 percent of women suffering cardiac arrest in a public place were given CPR versus 45 percent of men, and men were 23 percent more likely to survive, the study found.

When working for DynCorp , I was talking to a female worker and said CPR, next thing I know I am being falsely accused for sexual harassment. Went to court and when the other lawyer found out what was said, all charges were dropped, but I could no longer work for DynCorp. Bitch wasn't strong but a fucking bully, as many women on the left are bullies when they don't get their way..

somehow, i doubt it was because you said CPR. If you talk 1/10th the way IRL you do here, they probably have whole folders on your ass.

Forum List

Back