Why Are So Many Prominent GOPers Running From Trump's VP List?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If Trump the alleged "GOP Savior" that so many Republicans like to claim he is, why are so many prominent, and by that I mean beloved Republican politico's RUNNING AWAY from this man's Vice Presidential list?

I mean just today you got...
Ernst all but withdraws from Trump veepstakes
&
Corker bows out of Trump VP search

Why is this?

Could it be that the GOP, in general, have already seen the writing on the walls and realize he's a sinking ship and COLOSSAL disaster as a candidate waiting to happen in November? Or is it something else?

Your thoughts....

Would you want to be on a ticket with that clown?

If Trump the alleged "GOP Savior" that so many Republicans like to claim he is, why are so many prominent, and by that I mean beloved Republican politico's RUNNING AWAY from this man's Vice Presidential list?

&

Why is this?

Could it be that the GOP, in general, have already seen the writing on the walls and realize he's a sinking ship and COLOSSAL disaster as a candidate waiting to happen in November? Or is it something else?

Your thoughts....

Voting for Hilary is voting for worse than Bush, but I guess since you voted based on color of skin why not continue voting for worse than Bush!

help-wanted-vicepresident-t-shirt-choiceshirts-1.jpg

Well, they're smarter than were the lads in Custer's 7th Cavalry.

If you actually read the links both Ernst and Corker had good things to say about Trump but both feel they are better served doing other things.

&

Why is this?

Your thoughts....
Not sure if serious....

If you actually read the links both Ernst and Corker had good things to say about Trump but both feel they are better served doing other things.
Meaning what exactly? You expected them to say anything LESS than "good things" about the current GOP Presidential nominee elect?

Read between the lines.

Meaning what exactly? You expected them to say anything LESS than "good things" about the current GOP Presidential nominee elect?

Read between the lines.

Take your own advice...you're trying to make something out of nothing. My guess is Trump has made his choice and they know it

But of course, Ernst had hog balls to fondle and Corker, oh wait; he was one of those jackasses convened on the night of Obama's first inauguration to insure he nevere got a second term. So yeah, another failure.

&

Why is this?

Your thoughts....

Too bad the Hog Queen oinked out. That would have been a fun ticket, both of them have fake hair.

Most understand that the 37% that elected Trump for this aint going to get him the white house come NOV. The asshole side of the party that wanted cruz won't vote for him along with most moderates! So lol

Why sink ones political career?

yeah like taking out the trash on Mon morning and feeding the pigs in Dec's freezing darkness. LOL

Forum List

Back