Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

The idiots are the tump magrats who are ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated. They think that the election was "stolen". What a joke! Tump, the talk show host, loves folks who are easily manipulated
as do all con-men.
Which is why LibTards can't answer questions that they can look up in less than 10 seconds.

Nobody has ever stopped them. You want to go there because you know we are not going to address the actual issue. As long as the jobs are here they will get here.

Here's what the real issue is buddy! You're ignoring the real issues once again and placing the blame all on Trump! Right now our jobs currently being stolen is the least thing I'm concerned about because until the government stops throwing out free money like candy at a parade then nobody is going to want to get back to work anyways. The real issue is that inflation is at its worst since it has been for the past forty years (that's before I was born for the record so this is the only inflation I know that's been really bad) because they are so shorthanded, and people that want to hurt us, kill us, and trying to take over our country are currently being given free passes into this country.

Nobody is even attempting to stop them because Joe Biden and the Chinese government have been sleeping together for quite some time now and probably even having a threesome with Kamala Harris. Now, how can you not call of that actual issues!?! You're either really stupid or really blind.

I have nothing to do with the media.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is what is known as the real big lie.

Here's what the real issue is buddy! You're ignoring the real issues once again and placing the blame all on Trump!

Wrong. I quit reading right here. Try again. I clearly said that this issue has been ongoing for years and that NO ONE is addressing it.

Trying is the right word because actually teaching you is impossible.
You certainly don't qualify. I am not stupid and know what you are TRYING. Don't you be stupid, because no matter what the Appropriation Committee doles out, government can get around it, like tump did with his wall.

Wrong. I quit reading right here. Try again. I clearly said that this issue has been ongoing for years and that NO ONE is addressing it.

LOL you are such a joke!! Instead of pointing out what Biden's doing wrong you keep pointing out all of Trump's faults and everybody else here always sees you do it so they know that I'm not making it up.

You certainly don't qualify. I am not stupid and know what you are TRYING. Don't you be stupid, because no matter what the Appropriation Committee doles out, government can get around it, like tump did with his wall.
Trump didn't get much money, did he?
Trump only got what he could get and all of it went to the wall.
It's obvious you need trespassers because you either don't want to pay for services, you're a trespasser or you're hooking up with one.

LOL you are such a joke!! Instead of pointing out what Biden's doing wrong you keep pointing out all of Trump's faults and everybody else here always sees you do it so they know that I'm not making it up.

You expect Biden to do what Trump did not?

Here's what the real issue is buddy! You're ignoring the real issues once again and placing the blame all on Trump! Right now our jobs currently being stolen is the least thing I'm concerned about because until the government stops throwing out free money like candy at a parade then nobody is going to want to get back to work anyways. The real issue is that inflation is at its worst since it has been for the past forty years (that's before I was born for the record so this is the only inflation I know that's been really bad) because they are so shorthanded, and people that want to hurt us, kill us, and trying to take over our country are currently being given free passes into this country.

Nobody is even attempting to stop them because Joe Biden and the Chinese government have been sleeping together for quite some time now and probably even having a threesome with Kamala Harris. Now, how can you not call of that actual issues!?! You're either really stupid or really blind.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is what is known as the real big lie.
The money that the government passed out, while somewhat helpful, was hardly enough to sustain
any living standard for long periods. I think that many of those not working are living off their 401k accounts, which have skyrocketed. It is the low-end jobs that have been affected.

There you go again,.. denying all of his accomplishments and changing the subject so you don't have to acknowledge them.
Tell me about Trump's accomplishments. I am very curious.

Trump didn't get much money, did he?
Trump only got what he could get and all of it went to the wall.
It's obvious you need trespassers because you either don't want to pay for services, you're a trespasser or you're hooking up with one.
He didn't get enough money because the Congress didn't agree with the understated cost projection of the project. He took money from other programs to do the dirty.

Forum List

Back