Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

Do you live in a major city when you leave your basement?

It's not about me but when one can not actually address what I say, this is always where the discussion goes. NO ONE is addressing the issue. Employers hiring illegals.

It's not about me but when one can not actually address what I say, this is always where the discussion goes. NO ONE is addressing the issue. Employers hiring illegals.
We can settle this...what city do you live in and how often do you drive by residential or commercial construction sites?

Part of my gig is Uniondale, NY but I also travel in Roosevelt, NY and Hempstead, NY and the Blacks and Hispanics there are not happy with Biden because many have lost their jobs and many others are worried.

We can settle this...what city do you live in and how often do you drive by residential or commercial construction sites?

Part of my gig is Uniondale, NY but I also travel in Roosevelt, NY and Hempstead, NY and the Blacks and Hispanics there are not happy with Biden because many have lost their jobs and many others are worried.

We have 10-20 million here illegally. Millions working here illegally. What you say in some anecdotal story means nothing.

So, you don't want to talk about the bigger issue then I take it? The enermous elephant in the room as it were. The fact that NOBODY IS CURRENTLY STOPPING THEM FROM ENTERING THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

I took away my like because I don't want anybody thinking that I actually agree with this bullshit. He built a freaking wall!! He did more than any president ever did to keep our country safe!!
He didn't build much of anything, and the portion of the wall they built was breached on numerous occasions. The immigrants were piled up just on the other side, were subject to disease, murder, squalor, rape, etc. It was simply a bubble that burst when the Mexican president announced that he could no longer be solely responsible for fostering their presence.

He didn't build much of anything, and the portion of the wall they built was breached on numerous occasions. The immigrants were piled up just on the other side, were subject to disease, murder, squalor, rape, etc. It was simply a bubble that burst when the Mexican president announced that he could no longer be solely responsible for fostering their presence.
Guess who controls the money to build anything?

So, you don't want to talk about the bigger issue then I take it? The enermous elephant in the room as it were. The fact that NOBODY IS CURRENTLY STOPPING THEM FROM ENTERING THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

Nobody has ever stopped them. You want to go there because you know we are not going to address the actual issue. As long as the jobs are here they will get here.

It's not about me. We are not discussing me. We are discussing the fact that no one is addressing why people come. Jobs.
It is about you because 99% of what the media reports is cheery picked.
Where do you live?

Let's be honest...almost everyone here thinks you're an idiot.
At least be honest to yourself.

Where do you live?

You're getting there.
Which House of Congress?
I'm not being snarky; I want you to know.
What do you mean--I'm getting there? When tump couldn't get what he wanted, he merely took it from another program. That is what I mean by "in theory".

It is about you because 99% of what the media reports is cheery picked.
Where do you live?

Let's be honest...almost everyone here thinks you're an idiot.
At least be honest to yourself.

Where do you live?
The idiots are the tump magrats who are ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated. They think that the election was "stolen". What a joke! Tump, the talk show host, loves folks who are easily manipulated
as do all con-men. The intelligent people who support him are looking for the dollar signs, and do not give a rat's ass about the unintended consequences of tump's policies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back