Why are the political far right so stupid?

Is Nina Davuluri a suitable Miss America?

• She isn't a real American - no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmmm. The governor of Louisiana is also of Indian decent. Is he far right?

Oh, and she's lovely, not just cute.

He, as I understand it, is a republican but I'm a tory.
I am well apart from the extreme right, as he probably is, but that's hardly the point.
The real question would be, are there people around that hate him because of his skin colour or because they think he's a Muslim?

You'd have to ask progressives. They dislike him the most.

And dammit, she's lovely, NOT just cute.

I am well apart from the extreme right, as he probably is, but that's hardly the point.
The real question would be, are there people around that hate him because of his skin colour or because they think he's a Muslim?

I've seen better looking when I was at work in IT.

I've seen better looking when I was at work in IT.

They should enter the pageant then.

Not saying she's super beautiful, but simply lovely.

My work takes me into local universities, so I see 18 to 24 year old girls a lot.
There are dozens here who I see as far more beautiful than any of the miss world lot.
My tastes, as I believe that of most men, is for cute, sexy girls; not super tall with harsh features.
I don't think I'm off on that but I would be interested to know if others share my opinion.

American is a race? It seems to me the complaints aren't over her race, but her citizenship. And we know they're rightwingers...how?

Last edited:

My work takes me into local universities, so I see 18 to 24 year old girls a lot.
There are dozens here who I see as far more beautiful than any of the miss world lot.
My tastes, as I believe that of most men, is for cute, sexy girls; not super tall with harsh features.
I don't think I'm off on that but I would be interested to know if others share my opinion.

There's an old saying I live by

I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers

Just sayin

I agree. Rounded features look better to me. The women they typically hold up as standards of beauty are also anorexic looking. Give me a real woman any day of the week over your typical model.

You dig up a 7 month old story, lie about who tweets and diss on the girls looks. But we're stupid?

Idiot

She was born in New York.....our Constitution claims that anyone born in the United States is an American, so whoever disagrees must not believe our Constitution.

Also, she is beautiful and has talent, requirements of the Miss America Pageant....so anyone who doesn't think so is either racist or has some other hidden reasons which are unreasonable....get over it.

And we know they're rightwingers...how?

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it will probably taste good with orange sauce.

Who the fuck else acts like that bunch of racist morons?

Yup, some right wingers are racist idiots without doubt

We who post here kinda already knew that.

That sort of moron also resides in Twitter.

Okay.

Miss America Faces Abuse Over Indian Descent

Nina Davuluri, who is seriously beautiful and very intelligent, is miss America.
Trouble is, some moronic twats are calling her an Arab, claiming she isn't American and want her stripped of her title.

Nina Davuluri has been hit with Twitter abuse after becoming the first woman of Indian descent to be crowned Miss America.

After her victory in Atlantic City, the 24-year-old beauty queen, who was born in Syracuse, New York, and is believed to be a practising Hindu, said: "I'm so happy this organisation has embraced diversity...

....Some people accused her of not being American, others said she was an Arab and looked like a terrorist.

One Twitter user, DallasRobinson8, wrote: "I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica"

Jakeamick5 added: "How the **** does a foreigner win miss America? She is a Arab! #idiots"

Emi_adkins said: "It's called Miss America. Get outta here New York you look like a terrorist. #bye #americanforamerica"

And another user said: "Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must've made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote."

These idiots possess a stupidity that can't be matched.
She's everything that America is held up to be, intelligent, confident, wants to be a doctor and basically upholding the American dream.

Sadly, the idiots can't stand her because she the wrong colour.

They have the right idea but the wrong target.

Forum List

Back