Why are we being punished for Adam's sin? is it true story?

gop_jeff said:
Given my fairly extensive knowledge and experience with the Christian Church in America, I can tell you that such people are a small minority. They are to the Christian Church what pro-tax-cut politicans are to the Democrat Party.

Oh I agree. These certainly aren't mainsteam Christians I'm talking about. But they certainly do exist.

Coming back!

Now, some of you don't accept the story, some accept.
To those who accept:

1: Did jesus know that he was going to be crucified?

2: If yes, why did he resist?

3: Did he go voluntarily or unwillingly?

4: When he was crucified!, did he feel the pain and the punishment as a human or as a Lord?

5: If the crucifixion is good deed! did everyone participated in this conspiracy went to paradise or to hell?

6: Do you agree with Pope when he declared the innocence to Jews? does it mean they didn't kill him? or they did but it was a good deed so they are innocent?

7: How do you accept that Powerman must be crucified to forgive the sin of Kathianne?

Confident said:
7: How do you accept that Powerman must be crucified to forgive the sin of Kathianne?[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Because Kathianne is the omnipotent Queen. Didn't you know that. Duh.

Confident said:
Coming back!

Now, some of you doesn't accept the story, some accepts.
To those who accepts:

1: Did jesus know that he was going to be crucified?

2: If yes, why did he resist?

3: Did he go voluntarily or unwillingly?

4: When he was crucified!, did he feel the pain and the punishment as human or as Lord?

5: If the crucifixion is good deed! did everyone participated in this conspiracy went to paradise or to hell?

6: Do you agree with Pope when he declared the innocence to Jews? does it mean they didn't kill him? or they did but it was good deed so they are innocent?

7: How do you accept that Powerman must be crucified to forgive the sin of Kathianne?

There you go, proving you can write standard English. So were you educated in England? Hey, what sin? :slap:

Said1 said:
Because Kathianne is the omnipotent Queen. Didn't you know that. Duh.
Owe, I owe you! :laugh:

Queen is me! Where is our friend Comrade? Oh yeah, working! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
There you go, proving you can write standard English. So were you educated in England? Hey, what sin? :slap:

Why England?

why not USA?
Unv. of Texas at Austin..

Confident said:
No Kathianne!,,,,,I'm neither American nor Americanized
jut I was a student in the univ of tx at Austin....
So why so on and off cryptic? Did you enjoy Texas? Are you Jordanian? What?

Kathianne said:
So why so on and off cryptic? Did you enjoy Texas? Are you Jordanian? What?

cryptic!! no no!!
I love Texas as a land, but the Texans!! woo...!! like Mr Bush!! :dev1:
I lived also n Miami, Florida.. friendly and nice... :clap:
Jordanian yes, business man, executive mngr, having business between Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Malysia...
ok??
---------------------------

Now going back to my original post pls

Confident said:
cryptic!! no no!!
I love Texas as a land, but the Texans!! woo...!! like Mr Bush!! :dev1:
I lived also n Miami, Florida.. friendly and nice... :clap:
Jordanian yes, business man, executive mngr, having business between Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Malysia...
ok??
---------------------------

Now going back to my original post pls

Thanks for that info. As for answering your post on the previous page I'll leave that to Jeff or Dmp.

How about some questions regarding Allah. How is he/she/it different from our God or the Jew's God? Whoops, ours and the Jews is the same. What about Allah? The same? If so, how can Muslims hate the Jews/Christians?

Kathianne said:
Thanks for that info. As for answering your post on the previous page I'll leave that to Jeff or Dmp.

How about some questions regarding Allah. How is he/she/it different from our God or the Jew's God? Whoops, ours and the Jews is the same. What about Allah? The same? If so, how can Muslims hate the Jews/Christians?

Kathianne, you have some mistakes!!

Who is Allah?

Allah is the Lord of Moslems and Non-Moslems, Lord of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Believers and Non-Believers.. our Lord as your Lord is Allah,
BUT,
Moslems and Jews believe in 1 God (Allah) , while Christians believe in trinity 3n1... got it?!!
Allah in Quran:
[1] "Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[4] And there is none like unto Him."
-------------------

Moslems don't hate Jews/Christians, But they hate Zionist and Soldiers of Crucifixion only!!

See what the Quran says about Christians:

[82] "Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant."

[83] "And when they listen to the revelation received by the Messenger, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognise the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we believe; write us down among the witnesses."

[84] "What cause can we have not to believe in Allah and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"

------------

Confident said:

Kathianne, you have some mistakes!!

Who is Allah?

Allah is the Lord of Moslems and Non-Moslems, Lord of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Believers and Non-Believers.. our Lord as your Lord is Allah,
BUT,
Moslems and Jews believe in 1 God (Allah) , while Christians believe in trinity 3n1... got it?!!
Allah in Quran:
[1] "Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[4] And there is none like unto Him."
-------------------

Moslems don't hate Jews/Christians, But they hate Zionist and Soldiers of Crucifixion only!!

See what the Quran says about Christians:

[82] "Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant."

[83] "And when they listen to the revelation received by the Messenger, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognise the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we believe; write us down among the witnesses."

[84] "What cause can we have not to believe in Allah and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"

------------

Nope, don't have it wrong. The Jews are awaiting the Messiah. You are correct though regarding the Trinity, one God, three forms/beings. God is incomprehendible. Jews and Christians both regard our God as that of Abraham, as do I believe the Muslims?

You hate the Romans? In any case, even if you wish to argue about Barabas, God forgives.

Do NOT pretend to present that the Koran is ok with Christians and then do the Zionists/Soldiers of the Crucifixion upon us.

Kathianne said:
Nope, don't have it wrong. The Jews are awaiting the Messiah. You are correct though regarding the Trinity, one God, three forms/beings. .

Even thy're waiting, they don't believe n divinity...

7 qustns & no answer??!!

ThomasPaine said:
Hey buddy, do you know where 6th street is?

Of course buddy, it's between 5th street and 7th street :scratch:
For more streets to memorize:

downtown.gif

Now:
Can you answer my previous questions my dear?

Confident said:
Even thy're waiting, they don't believe n divinity...

7 qustns & no answer??!!

Thats because the questions are irrelevant basically.

So, you are one of those American haters but love to come enjoy the fruits of our labor and values.

If our democracy sucks so bad, then why do we produce universities that provide the type of education you seek?

Christians only believe in one God, how the trinity can be one is not explainable to a mere human,God is vastly complicated beyond our understanding limits.

What makes the Koran and the pronouncement by mohamed so true? ONE AUTHOR

written thousands of years after the events of the Old Testament, yet claims that Abraham is the father of arabs, not jews.

Jesus lived and breathed and was written about by many, many people,

the Bible, OT and NT were both written by many many people, the koran ONE PERSON, why should we believe him? what phrophecies did he make that came true?

Forum List

Back