Why aren't white people rioting about this?

R.C. Christian

Gold Member
Jun 30, 2010
Ghetto
White waitress gunned down by youths on her own front doorstep | Violence Against Whites

Accused killer of Schererville woman still at large

Updated: May 25, 2012 2:05AM

SCHERERVILLE — The 25-year-old Gary man accused of the May 19 murder of a Schererville waitress is a convicted cocaine dealer.

Stephen Lee Henderson, who is still at large and considered armed and dangerous, was arrested by Hammond Police in 2007 for cocaine dealing. He pleaded guilty in 2009 and received a six-year sentence. Typically, Indiana offenders serve half their sentence.

Hammond police arrested Henderson in 2007 for cocaine possession, but that charge was dismissed.

Indiana State Police arrested him for speeding in 2008. He failed to show up for a court appearance and a judge suspended his driver’s license.

Henderson and Michael A. Craig, 22, of Merrillville, and William Blasingame III, 30, of Harvey, Ill., are facing a murder charge and a second count of murder in the perpetration of a robbery in Lake Superior Court.

Police said Jacqueline Gardner, 24, was shot to death in the hallway of her Hidden Creek apartment complex in the 8000 block of Alpine Lane, south of Pine Island about 11:30 p.m. May 19.

She was the mother of two small children, including one she was still breastfeeding, a witness said.

Gardner was returning home from her shift at a Merrillville restaurant with about $85 in tip money.

Police checked a cellphone found in a car driven by Blasingame and saw the last time its GPS function was used was in front of Gardner’s apartment.

Gardner’s live-in boyfriend told police he heard a struggle in the hallway and through a peephole he saw Henderson grab Gardner in a chokehold. Gardner suffered a fatal shotgun wound in her back. Police said the money was missing.

Gardner’s funeral is at 11:30 a.m. Friday at Lawn Funeral Home in Burbank, Ill.

Anyone with information about Henderson’s whereabouts can call Schererville police at

Why should we?

How will it help anything?

What would it change?

Who would benefit from it?

The answer to my question is very simple. For one, the MSM won't touch stories like this. 2, white American sheep have been programmed not to stir up trouble out of fear of looking like racists.

I want my free shit.

Why should we?

What would it change?

I used the word loosely, and sarcastically. I don't expect white people to riot but it pisses me off that black on white crime swept under the rug.

Why should we?

What would it change?

I used the word loosely, and sarcastically. I don't expect white people to riot but it pisses me off that black on white crime swept under the rug.
'

Trying to figure you out. You are trying for flame thread titlesl But to no avail.

Still think you have the potential to ge a great poster.

Why should we?

What would it change?

'

Trying to figure you out. You are trying for flame thread titlesl But to no avail.

Still think you have the potential to ge a great poster.

Flame? No.

My point is simply if race is so divisive then why don't white people riot when their kind are murdered? What makes a black person feel obliged to riot whereas white people seldom do? I was being sarcastic in the post as well, but I can't help myself.

Has to be more to it than that. Obviously, the left would like such things not talked about, but is racism so bad in this country today that as a collective body, and I'm generalizing big time here, the black folks feel that they're some how entitled to riots?

If the shoe was on the other foot in this case, people would be howling for vengeance and I wouldn't blame them. For reasons unknown riots appear to be almost universally a minority reaction.

Holy shit.

If the perpetrators of the crime are caught but never charged, you'll see some outrage and then some media attention.

The media responds to stories, it does not create them. It overplays them, but it does not create them.

Finally......please list the instances of black riots caused by white on black crime that have occurred in the last 10 years in America. You are basically full of shit.

The answer to my question is very simple. For one, the MSM won't touch stories like this. 2, white American sheep have been programmed not to stir up trouble out of fear of looking like racists.

I want my free shit.

Q. Why aren't white people rioting about this?

A. Well, the white trash might, the rest of us allow the criminal justice system to work.

Forum List

Back