"Why Biden's documents mess could be one of the biggest political scandals in American history America's" Democrats want Biden out, but this? WOW!

The 20-words or less version of you argument:

1. The Biden Crime Family sells things to make money. Just like the Clintons did.

2. Trump's documents were in a lockup (as requested by the DOJ) protected by the Secret Service until ownership could be determined in court. The MAL raid was a vicious abuse of power. The illegal search & seizure at MAL was for "evidence" for the J6 kangaroo court, not "classified documents". Even after the illegal search & seizure, there still are NO CHARGES against Trump. Why is that? Hint: when Sandy Berger got caught stealing classified documents all that happened was he lost his security clearance.

Why do 20 words when they really believe they can bamboozle you with 500?

It's all they got.

boy are the conspiracy theories running on overtime... these were boxes of documents that were brought to his business and to his home when he left office ... they were all sealed .... when discovered there were Classified documents unlike Trump Biden's lawyers turned them right in ... the lawyers were determining what paperwork Biden should toss or keep that's how they discovered these classified documents were in there ... as soon as they were found they turned them in and contacted the DOJ... to determine if Biden had done something illegal ...Meritt Garland then turned it over to a judge that was pick by trump to make sure that hee wasn't accused of doing favorites unlike what theorist is trying to do for you here ...

here's what trump has done ... the Doj contacted Trump about missing classified documents ... trump called them to come and get these documents ... his attorney at the time told us they have turned in all the documents ...trump got a subpoena ... he refused to answer the subpoena... trump was warned many times that he should give up those documents ... finally the DOJ was forced to get a warrant to get the classified documents he took... now they are trying to compare what trump has done verses, Biden ??? here's what's going to happen ... Biden isn't going to get charged with anything... and trump is going to jail for not turning over those classified almost 2 years ago ...

Your spin neglected to explain how the documents got there in the 1st place, and I haven't seen any proof by way of pictures or videos of the storage regarding documents.
As for the TRUMP documents you also neglected to clarify TRUMP was disputing the classification of the documents, along with officials having come and looked at the documents didn't remove them and told TRUMP to install additional security. Also worth noting TRUMP who unlike Biden or his lackey Obama held a job outside of politics so his residency was also used as an office.

It is going to be an entertaining next couple months that is for sure.

your post looks like a moron wrote it ... none of what you claimed is fact in any way or form ...
I don't see any links disproving my post.
The Steele Dossier is a fact. It was paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and they paid Russians for it. That's collusion.

The second operation of opposition research was indirectly funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, working through their attorney of record, Marc Elias of Perkins Coie.[23] In an October 2017 letter, Perkins Coie general counsel Matthew Gehringer described how, in March 2016, Fusion GPS approached Perkins Coie and, knowing the Clinton campaign and the DNC were its clients, inquired whether its clients wished to pay Fusion GPS "to continue research regarding then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, research that Fusion GPS had conducted for one or more other clients during the Republican primary contest."[61] In April 2016, Elias hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on Trump.[23][61]

Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson had some reservations, as he did not like the idea of helping Hillary Clinton. In an email, Simpson said "The only way I could see working for HRC is if it is against Trump."[62]

In June 2016,[22] as part of its work for Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into connections between Trump and Russia. Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters,[22] was hired as a subcontractor to do the job.[63] Prior to his work on the dossier, Steele had been a paid informant for the FBI[64] for information unrelated to the Russia investigation.[65]

In total, Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS $1.02 million in fees and expenses, of which Fusion GPS paid Orbis $168,000 to produce the dossier.[66] The DNC and Clinton campaign disclosed the total amount paid to Perkins Coie on campaign finance reports.[67] In March 2022, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined the DNC $105,000 and the Clinton campaign $8,000 for misreporting those fees and expenses as "legal services" and "legal and compliance consulting" rather than "opposition research".[68][69]

Um, yeah... this reminds me of your endless pursuit of the Clintons, where after spending 70 million dollars, the only thing you could prove was that he lied about a blow job.

This has even less meat on the bones than that.
Your desperation is duly noted...again! Like most Democrats, you seem to conveniently short memory.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:
William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

why do you have to lie ... what do you think you are proving

Numerous media outlets have reported that Hunter Biden was paid as much as $50,000 a month for his work with the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.
Verdict: Unsubstantiated

No available financial records show Burisma directly paid Hunter Biden. The $50,000-a-month figure stems from payments made to Biden by New York-based capital management firm Rosemont Seneca Bohai. Bank records show Rosemont Seneca Bohai received payments from Burisma, as well as dozens of other entities and individuals. It’s unclear why Rosemont Seneca Bohai was paying Hunter Biden.

Fact Check:

Hunter Biden served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma while his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, oversaw the policy regarding the Eastern European nation.

Hunter Biden, who served on the Burisma board of directors from April 2014 to April 2019, was paid a salary for his work with the company, according to a statement Burisma chairman Alan Apter gave to The Wall Street Journal. In his statement, Apter said Hunter Biden would receive a salary for his independent directorship, but did not specify how much Hunter Biden would be paid.
Numerous media outlets have stated Hunter Biden was paid as much as $50,000 a month for his work with Burisma, but available financial records show no direct payments from the company to him. The frequently cited figure stems from payments Hunter Biden received from Rosemont Seneca Bohai, a New York-based capital management firm owned and controlled by longtime business partner Devon Archer.

Rosemont Seneca Bohai Morgan Stanley bank records show Hunter Biden, while simultaneously serving on Burisma’s board, received $708,302 between June 2014 and October 2015 from Rosemont Seneca Bohai, for undisclosed reasons, in a series of payments that ranged from $10,000 to $150,979 per month. At the same time, Rosemont Seneca Bohai received over $3.15 million from Burisma for “consulting services.” (Rosemont Seneca Bohai was a capital management firm, not a consulting firm.)

Hunter Biden had no official role with Rosemont Seneca Bohai at the time of the payments, according to the company’s business filings.

“Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine,” wrote New York Times journalist Kenneth Vogel. “He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.”

Vogel was the first to report Burisma paid Hunter Biden $50,000 per month. It’s unclear how exactly Vogel calculated that figure, but it is possible he used an average of the payments regularly made to Hunter Biden from Rosemont Seneca Bohai over the period of 17 months shown in the available bank records.

However, the Daily Caller News Foundation could not confirm the accuracy of this figure, as there is no evidence the payments from Rosemont Seneca Bohai to Hunter Biden are necessarily for his work with Burisma. (RELATED: ‘Fun Times In Beijing’: Hunter Biden Received $700,000 From Company That Held Stake In Chinese Investment Firm)

During the same time Rosemont Seneca Bohai was receiving payments from Burisma, it also received nearly $27 million in payments from dozens of other entities and individuals. The money Hunter Biden received from Rosemont Seneca Bohai could possibly be for his work with any of these other entities or individuals, or for some other unknown reason.

When ABC News’s Amy Robach asked directly about the alleged $50,000 figure, Hunter Biden said, “Look, I’m a private citizen. One thing that I don’t have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I made or make or did or didn’t.”

Rosemont Seneca Bohai, Burisma, Kenneth Vogel and Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, did not respond to the DCNF’s requests for comment.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine salary was cut two months after Joe Biden left office

By Miranda Devine
May 26, 2021

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

But in an email on March 19, 2017, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to sign a new director’s agreement and informed him “the only thing that was amended is the compensation rate.”

why do you have to lie ... what do you think you are proving

Numerous media outlets have reported that Hunter Biden was paid as much as $50,000 a month for his work with the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.
Verdict: Unsubstantiated

No available financial records show Burisma directly paid Hunter Biden. The $50,000-a-month figure stems from payments made to Biden by New York-based capital management firm Rosemont Seneca Bohai. Bank records show Rosemont Seneca Bohai received payments from Burisma, as well as dozens of other entities and individuals. It’s unclear why Rosemont Seneca Bohai was paying Hunter Biden.

Fact Check:

Hunter Biden served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma while his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, oversaw the policy regarding the Eastern European nation.

Hunter Biden, who served on the Burisma board of directors from April 2014 to April 2019, was paid a salary for his work with the company, according to a statement Burisma chairman Alan Apter gave to The Wall Street Journal. In his statement, Apter said Hunter Biden would receive a salary for his independent directorship, but did not specify how much Hunter Biden would be paid.
Numerous media outlets have stated Hunter Biden was paid as much as $50,000 a month for his work with Burisma, but available financial records show no direct payments from the company to him. The frequently cited figure stems from payments Hunter Biden received from Rosemont Seneca Bohai, a New York-based capital management firm owned and controlled by longtime business partner Devon Archer.

Rosemont Seneca Bohai Morgan Stanley bank records show Hunter Biden, while simultaneously serving on Burisma’s board, received $708,302 between June 2014 and October 2015 from Rosemont Seneca Bohai, for undisclosed reasons, in a series of payments that ranged from $10,000 to $150,979 per month. At the same time, Rosemont Seneca Bohai received over $3.15 million from Burisma for “consulting services.” (Rosemont Seneca Bohai was a capital management firm, not a consulting firm.)

Hunter Biden had no official role with Rosemont Seneca Bohai at the time of the payments, according to the company’s business filings.

“Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine,” wrote New York Times journalist Kenneth Vogel. “He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.”

Vogel was the first to report Burisma paid Hunter Biden $50,000 per month. It’s unclear how exactly Vogel calculated that figure, but it is possible he used an average of the payments regularly made to Hunter Biden from Rosemont Seneca Bohai over the period of 17 months shown in the available bank records.

However, the Daily Caller News Foundation could not confirm the accuracy of this figure, as there is no evidence the payments from Rosemont Seneca Bohai to Hunter Biden are necessarily for his work with Burisma. (RELATED: ‘Fun Times In Beijing’: Hunter Biden Received $700,000 From Company That Held Stake In Chinese Investment Firm)

During the same time Rosemont Seneca Bohai was receiving payments from Burisma, it also received nearly $27 million in payments from dozens of other entities and individuals. The money Hunter Biden received from Rosemont Seneca Bohai could possibly be for his work with any of these other entities or individuals, or for some other unknown reason.

When ABC News’s Amy Robach asked directly about the alleged $50,000 figure, Hunter Biden said, “Look, I’m a private citizen. One thing that I don’t have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I made or make or did or didn’t.”

Rosemont Seneca Bohai, Burisma, Kenneth Vogel and Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, did not respond to the DCNF’s requests for comment.
You have learned your lessons well from your Democrat masters.

What you conveniently left out was the link to your source,. When going to that source we find that you deceived us.

FACT CHECK: WAS HUNTER BIDEN PAID AS MUCH AS $50,000 A MONTH FOR HIS WORK WITH BURISMA?​

9:54 PM 10/17/2019 Andrew Kerr and Brad Sylvester | Contributor

###

BREAKING: DOJ, FBI Confirm Hunter Biden Laptop Is NOT Part Of ‘Russian Disinformation Campaign,’ Reports Say

By Ryan Saavedra
Oct 21, 2020 DailyWire.com

###

In spite of the denials from the left, reasonable, sensible people knew the laptop was there and contains explosive information.

Your "source" was conveniently able to claim that they could not verify the FACT that Hunter Biden was being paid a huge amount for no skills or work.

Eventually, the FBI was forced to admit that, yes they had the laptop and that it was legitimate.

Billyerock1
always-S.jpg

the boxes were still sealed when they were opened by Biden's attorneys... they have never been opened before... that has been established ... that's why these boxes were opened...to see what's inside ... whether to destroy them or keep them ... that's what the attorneys were doing when they discovered the classified documents ...all of the boxes contents haven't been seen ... them the seals weren't broken from being delivered to his place of business and home ...so all of your questions are moot ... what you and these cowards of republicans are trying to say its the same what trump did is the same as Biden .... anyway you want to look at it the Biden's weren't asked for almost 2 years to return documents over they were ever asked ... they turn them over right away whe.... trump refused to turn his over period ...
R-S.jpg

Your desperation is duly noted...again! Like most Democrats, you seem to conveniently short memory.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater
Meaningless. Where were the convictions for Clinton? Not someone who probably filed wrong paperwork, or plead to a minor charge than spend millions defending themselves.

you know I get so tired of posting all your stuff here as a lie ... now here's why I go and get and point out piece by piece to show where these accusations of yours come from .... the fact that you get your so-called information from a blogger or some conspiracy theorist ... so I go to several fact-checkers and all 4 of them say the same thing ...they tell you where your post came from ....they tell you that they are all a lie ... only to have you tell me that fact-checkers are liars ... the only reason you say this because time and time again they exposed your post as being a lie ... so when confronted with your lies do you try to prove my post to be wrong??? no, you do
not ... you and every one of you republicans start with the personal attacks...with phrases to make you feel better about your self to understand why I don't care what you have to say ... you either are posting childish pictures or my spelling or what ever childish thing you can find ... ...

you know I get so tired of posting all your stuff here as a lie ... now here's why I go and get and point out piece by piece to show where these accusations of yours come from .... the fact that you get your so-called information from a blogger or some conspiracy theorist ... so I go to several fact-checkers and all 4 of them say the same thing ...they tell you where your post came from ....they tell you that they are all a lie ... only to have you tell me that fact-checkers are liars ... the only reason you say this because time and time again they exposed your post as being a lie ... so when confronted with your lies do you try to prove my post to be wrong??? no, you do
not ... you and every one of you republicans start with the personal attacks...with phrases to make you feel better about your self to understand why I don't care what you have to say ... you either are posting childish pictures or my spelling or what ever childish thing you can find ... ...

As if.

Meaningless. Where were the convictions for Clinton? Not someone who probably filed wrong paperwork, or plead to a minor charge than spend millions defending themselves.
republican push Clintons blow job escapades and it bit them in the ass ... the miner charge he plead to was the only one they cold convict him on .... it had to nothing to do with the blow job in the White House ... you republicans spent millions of dollar's of tax dollars on him giving misleading testimony in court ... not lying under oath like you republican loved to believe ...it got him ban to practice law for 5 years an a fine ... I thing it was 250,000 thats how desperate republicans are ... now they are going to try and convict Biden for classified documents ... he had no idea they were there ... all of these boxes were packed up by people in his administration ... this is whats coming out as we speak ... but the republicans are going to try there damnedest in convicting him on having classified documents... and it will like Clinton go now where ...the republicans are only doing this because we have trump by the balls fully knowing he took classified documents ... thats whats funny you republicans make up shit that has never happened ...

You KNOW things are really bad for President Joe Biden when these folks are not walking but running away from him.

2023%2001%2017%20Democrats%20running%20from%20Biden-X3.jpg
you do realize this came from newsman news company ...that has beeb caught lying over 70% OF THE NEWS DON'T YOU..... BAW HAHAHAHAHAHAH losers ....your source from newsman thats hysterical ... you republicans are more stupid then I thought ... if you can say more stupid ...

Forum List

Back