Why can't I get a question like this from a female coworker who is young and good looking?

well on the upside, usually they go for attractive men/boys so - I guess you were good looking....
I still am good looking just not a candidate for a bung hole camping.

Well you should not have any problems then.... if anyone approaches you again I would laugh.
But as a kid it's just disgusting.
I was in graduate school. I see that guy on FB still creeps me out.

yeah still icky if you are not gay.
I don't think I have ever been approached by a gay girl.
Bi-sexual girls? Yes. But on line (they may have been gay but just said they were bi-sexual to not scare me off)
It ain't the first an won't be the last, but I knew the guy for years ans we were pretty good friends.

Online romance? total bullshit

I met my husband on line. But neither of us were "looking" (it wasn't on a dating site or chat board) - we were actually just playing card games on a site .... you can have flirtations on line .... I dunno, isn't it different for everyone?

I still am good looking just not a candidate for a bung hole camping.

Well you should not have any problems then.... if anyone approaches you again I would laugh.

Bi-sexual girls? Yes. But on line (they may have been gay but just said they were bi-sexual to not scare me off)
It ain't the first an won't be the last, but I knew the guy for years ans we were pretty good friends.

I met my husband on line. But neither of us were "looking" (it wasn't on a dating site or chat board) - we were actually just playing card games on a site .... you can have flirtations on line .... I dunno, isn't it different for everyone?
I am not saying my perspective is for everyone. I just have not seen anyone who I would like to get involved with and I like to do things, this is just to pass time while I need to be on my computer.

I am not saying my perspective is for everyone. I just have not seen anyone who I would like to get involved with and I like to do things, this is just to pass time while I need to be on my computer.

What kind of woman are you looking for? Meaning, someone that has similar interests? What are your interests? Or is it more like, you'll know it when you meet/get to know her kind of thing....?

What kind of woman are you looking for? Meaning, someone that has similar interests? What are your interests? Or is it more like, you'll know it when you meet/get to know her kind of thing....?
No particular type. Just needs to enjoy being active and likes to travel.

I think if I had to do it all over again (and I won't) it would be imperative that he would like tennis and amusement parks, like to do daring things and also have strong leadership skills and initiative.

Easily amused and a go-getter!

I think if I had to do it all over again (and I won't) it would be imperative that he would like tennis and amusement parks, like to do daring things and also have strong leadership skills and initiative.

Looks like this guy is for you!

quote-i-m-going-to-do-a-lot-of-weird-stuff-that-s-not-going-to-be-like-me-prancing-around-like-an-insane-andy-milonakis-128042.jpg

quote-i-m-going-to-do-a-lot-of-weird-stuff-that-s-not-going-to-be-like-me-prancing-around-like-an-insane-andy-milonakis-128042.jpg

He doesn't look like he's be a good tennis player, but, looks can be deceiving.
(I'm assuming that was an insult.... not sure why....?)

Then maybe this guy

portrait-of-a-canadian-sex-convention-950-1449777705-size_1000.jpg

Today this 55 year old female coworker asked me am I good in giving massages because she has a kink in her neck and would like me to get it out???? I was trying my best to change the conversation because I was grossed out and there was no way I was putting my fingers on her neck lol

I am just stunned she thought it was ok to ask me some dumb shit like that during work hours

Why a young female co-worker would not ask you?

Simple, they have better taste.

Why the older woman?

She might be desperate for attention and saw you as the last man that might be interested.

Also when I was in my 20's I would date women in their 30's and they taught me more than any woman that was my age at that time.

I understand the woman you described is in her 50's, and would repulse you now but when you get to that age you will discover why she was wanting your hands on her, and you will be her asking some poor innocent girl to rub your neck or other parts of your body while she vomits in the waste paper basket and files sexual harassment charges against you.

Also if you felt you were wrong then file a complaint and have HR deal with it.

Last edited:

Then maybe this guy

thankfully, I have a husband. So you can stop now :)

Then maybe this guy

I am just being goofy no intent other than being the assclown that I am.

Last edited:

Then maybe this guy

I am just being goofy no intent other than being the assclown that I am.

Pardon me if I'm a bit shell-shocked..... my experiences here have been interesting ! :)

Then maybe this guy

There's self-confidence... and then there is this.... ^^^

Then maybe this guy

Takes all kinds and that guy is in a class all his own.

Today this 55 year old female coworker asked me am I good in giving massages because she has a kink in her neck and would like me to get it out???? I was trying my best to change the conversation because I was grossed out and there was no way I was putting my fingers on her neck lol

I am just stunned she thought it was ok to ask me some dumb shit like that during work hours

Why the older woman?

She might be desperate for attention and saw you as the last man that might be interested.

Also when I was in my 20's I would date women in their 30's and they taught me more than any woman that was my age at that time.

I understand the woman you described is in her 50's, and would repulse you now but when you get to that age you will discover why she was wanting your hands on her, and you will be her asking some poor innocent girl to rub your neck or other parts of your body while she vomits in the waste paper basket and files sexual harassment charges against you.

It wasnt really her age because I have a secret crush on a woman who is in her 50's with gray hair and glasses. This particular women is not attractive which is why it gross me out

Then maybe this guy

Takes all kinds and that guy is in a class all his own.

That's not a "selfie" is it?? ;)

Why the older woman?

It wasnt really her age because I have a secret crush on a woman who is in her 50's with gray hair and glasses. This particular women is not attractive which is why it gross me out

What is it about the woman with gray hair and glasses that makes you have a crush on her?
You describe her like she's 80! 50 is young!!!! :)

Why the older woman?

What is it about the woman with gray hair and glasses that makes you have a crush on her?
You describe her like she's 80! 50 is young!!!! :)

She doesn't sound old, she doesn't dress old, she doesn't act old, and she has a pretty face

Forum List

Back