Why Can't The So-Called Pro-Life Crowd Be Honest?

Yes, they are, EXCEPT WHEN THEY RESULT IN THE VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Libs can't make that distinction because they don't understand or support human rights.

Bullshit.

How does someone else getting an abortion, gays getting married, someone commiting euthanasia, etc. affect you in the least?

Guess what? It doesn't. So that's why you need to stay the hell out of their life and leave them the hell alone.

But you know what? You can't. And the GOP can't. You have to intrude on sommeone else's right to make their personal choices.

Neo-Cons have absolutely NO concept of human rights.

Lol.. you assert that if a crime doesn't affect me, personally, then I shouldn't worry about it?

And you think I don't have a concept of human rights?

:clap2:

So it proved to me, at least with the people on this board, that it isn't about the well-being of the baby or mother. It's solely about forcing one's religious views on another.

I am personally pro-life and it has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. A fetus is a living human being, plain and simple. Because it hasn't been born yet doesn't make it any less so. That's science.

That said, I also don't support making abortion illegal. It's a private matter and the government should not be involved.
Killing a human being isn't something for the government to concern itself with? :eusa_eh:

I don't condone murdering children either. Or murdering anyone for that matter.

A fetus isn't a child. Nice Try.

Yes... it is.. an unborn child... at a developmental stage... it is human... it is offspring of the parents, with it's unique DNA...

nice try

I'm the parent of a child who was WAYYYYYYYYY premature.... don't tell me they are not children because they are not 9 months along and haven't popped out of the birth canal or c-section incision....

I'm not in favor of aborting a baby at any time up until actual birth. But there is a point where the fetus becomes viable and it is before that point that I am in complete favor of allowing the choice to abort the pregnancy.
Viability is a moving target, and therefore a meaningless measure

Because if they were they would admit that they are in favor of government control over American citizens private decisions. THEY are the real enemies of liberty and freedom.

Because unless you are the woman, her doctor or her God you need to stay the fuck out of her business

And unless you're me, my accountant or God you should stay the fuck out of my wallet...

so unless your taxes pay for the abortion, STFU
Until just recently, Planned Parenthood received federal funding...

Yes, they are, EXCEPT WHEN THEY RESULT IN THE VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Libs can't make that distinction because they don't understand or support human rights.

Bullshit.

How does someone else getting an abortion, gays getting married, someone commiting euthanasia, etc. affect you in the least?

The same way me shooting you in the face effects anyone else.

Society has long declared homicide to be very much not a private matter

You cannot support abortion using your argument without saying it should be legal for me to burn your parents to death because I find their existence inconvenient. After all, it's my decision- between me and god, right?
You have to intrude on sommeone else's right to make their personal choices.

Like when the Law say I can't choose to go into your home when you're away and take your TV?

I should go around killing people... then, in court, I'll say that the jury has no right to infringe my right to make the choice to end another life...

Alittle free advice.

That's a really bad defense.

Shame some of the other people on this board don't realize that.

I should go around killing people... then, in court, I'll say that the jury has no right to infringe my right to make the choice to end another life...

Alittle free advice.

Not if the jury is pro-choice...

Or are you saying they don't really believe their own bullshit and are lying to themselves and everyone else because they can't face what it is they advocate?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/161359-why-cant-the-pro-abortion-crowd-be-honest.html

Alittle free advice.

Or are you saying they don't really believe their own bullshit and are lying to themselves and everyone else because they can't face what it is they advocate?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/161359-why-cant-the-pro-abortion-crowd-be-honest.html

I'm saying they don't really believe their own bs.

Alittle free advice.

I'm saying they don't really believe their own bs.

Projecting, you two?

Would you convict, Ang?

If you did it,of course.

But don't bother trying to entice me into your fractured fairytale of a comparison between abortion and murder.

First, How on earth are abortion and murder not related?

Second, it has nothing to do with a relationship between the two, it's got everything to do with the incredibly faulty argument based on "Private acts" justifying actions. Just because the act is "private" doesn't mean it's right.

You mean you haven't? I could have sworn you were the idiot in that case last week.

So, Buttemia, again...why your obsession?

Because if they were they would admit that they are in favor of government control over American citizens private decisions. THEY are the real enemies of liberty and freedom.

Because unless you are the woman, her doctor or her God you need to stay the fuck out of her business.

You betcha I'm in favor of government control over private decisions that harm other people. And so are you . . . unless you happen to want to harm someone without consequences. So who's REALLY being dishonest here?

And I don't believe YOU are a woman, so why are you expressing an opinion on a decision you'll never have to make? Speaking of hypocrisy . . .

First, How on earth are abortion and murder not related?

Second, it has nothing to do with a relationship between the two, it's got everything to do with the incredibly faulty argument based on "Private acts" justifying actions. Just because the act is "private" doesn't mean it's right.

Most western countries have statutes that state they aren't related.

The only states that don't are directly related to the state's religion - Italy and Ireland for example with Roman Catholicism. Which is pretty much what your side of coin is based on too...

Forum List

Back