Why can't we just hang them?

this is what dishonesty gets ya....we can mercy kill people who want to die no prob....but somehow just cant seem to do it with prisoners........

200.gif

I'm a firm believer in the death penalty. The only problem with it is it isn't used enough.
I think eye for an eye works. You wanna torture someone to death? Whatever you did to them is good enough for you.

When performed properly, hanging is an extremely quick form of execution.

In 1993, Washington State executed Westley Allan Dodd, a convicted murderer of three children. He was hanged

From what I see in terrorist deheadings, that is fast and fatal. Just make them hold still.

Yeah, be right up there with Iran and Iraq. Barbarians.

Shot thru the heart...done.
Not barbaric.

Yes it is, takes time to bleed out. Ask me how I know you've never shot anything before?

How long? 20 seconds? 30 seconds?

Doesn't sound barbaric.

It is when a headshot is instantaneous.

That being said: I'm all for bringing back public hanging. It makes a good deterrent.

Not barbaric.

Yes it is, takes time to bleed out. Ask me how I know you've never shot anything before?

Doesn't sound barbaric.

3 or 4 bullets to the heart is pretty quick.

Not barbaric.

Doesn't sound barbaric.

With what gun? I'm kinda doubting you've ever shot anything. Maybe you've shot deer, idk.

If I was gun hunting, I would not be caring about the "rack" I'm going for the head.

Couldn't we just tie them in a chair, put a plastic bag over their head and duct tape it real tight around their neck? The liberals couldn't stop the maftr of roped bags and duct tape.

Couldn't we just tie them in a chair, put a plastic bag over their head and duct tape it real tight around their neck? The liberals couldn't stop the maftr of roped bags and duct tape.

You've watched "Lucky Number Slevin" one too many times.

Not barbaric.

Doesn't sound barbaric.

With what gun? I'm kinda doubting you've ever shot anything. Maybe you've shot deer, idk.

If I was gun hunting, I would not be caring about the "rack" I'm going for the head.

In an enclosure around 20 feet away, five police officers armed with .30-calibre rifles aimed through the slot in the canvas and fired. Normally, one of them is given a blank round.

People executed this way die as a result of blood loss after their heart or a large blood vessel is ruptured. Tearing of the lungs can also occur.

According to experts, the person shot loses consciousness when shock causes a fall in the supply of blood to the brain. If the shooters miss the heart, the prisoner bleeds to death slowly.

Death by firing squad: How bad is it for the the prisoner?

The Constitution doesn't say it has to be instantaneous or painless, just that it's not cruel and unusual.

Doesn't sound barbaric.

In an enclosure around 20 feet away, five police officers armed with .30-calibre rifles aimed through the slot in the canvas and fired. Normally, one of them is given a blank round.

People executed this way die as a result of blood loss after their heart or a large blood vessel is ruptured. Tearing of the lungs can also occur.

According to experts, the person shot loses consciousness when shock causes a fall in the supply of blood to the brain. If the shooters miss the heart, the prisoner bleeds to death slowly.

Death by firing squad: How bad is it for the the prisoner?

The Constitution doesn't say it has to be instantaneous or painless, just that it's not cruel and unusual.

Yeah, it's obvious you don't know the difference between shooting and shooting in the head.

Public hanging is as humane as a headshot and sends a strong, clear message.

Forum List

Back