Why Chris Christie is a bad idea for the GOP.

100- Just like Raygun cut fed taxes, and state and local taxes and fees went up, screwing the nonrich...

when Obama gave everyone his tax cut a few years back .....what i got was eaten up by California who raised certain taxes out here....so big deal....

Obama never cut anyone taxes, he gave out some tax credits, that's not the same

i was getting more in my check.....it lasted only one or 2 pay checks.....then California raised a few of theirs....there went the "windfall"....

A Bogus Tax Attack Against Obama

Tax Relief for Middle-Class Families and Small Businesses | The White House

Obama Tax Cutter? He Has Slashed More Than Bush Did in First Term - The Daily Beast

Simply put, it's because there us so very little difference between him and Hillary.

Will Christie defund obamacare?
Will Christie refuse to grant amnesty?
Will Christie reduce spending?
Will Christie stop the NSA and other government spying?
Will Christie secure our borders?
Will Christie reduce taxes?
Will Christie develop our oil and gas potential here in the US?
Will Christie stand up to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Will Christie stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights?
Will Christie appoint conservative judges?

If the economy and the country lasts until 2016, it will be on the very precipice of falling. If we don't try to get someone who will fight the progressive destruction of the country instead of going aong with it, it will fall. if Christie is on charge at the time, he and the GOP will get the blame for it.l

Christie is a great idea for the GOP brand.

As a "compassionate conservative" Christie is a great idea for the gimmes.

As one who cares for Individual Liberty, Capitalism and Free Enterprise I believe a Christie nomination is awful.

Christie is center right. America is center right. He is what America needs right now.

what is Center Right?....Liberal Republican or a Moderate Republican?....

I tell you one thing, It would be interesting to see his press confrences if he ever becomes POTUS:lol:.

How true. NJ's property taxes are amongst the highest in the nation.

That is what she said.

property taxes are regulated by localities - municipalities, counties, etc.
Christie put a cap on the state taxes. And cut spending - and balanced the state budget.
Since the state cut financing the localities, the local authorities, instead of cutting the waste decided to raise property taxes.
local governments are overwhelmingly dimocrap in NJ - so that is no surprise. But that is also the ones who should be blamed for it...
Christie still had promised to slow the growth of property tax bills, and he did by capping how much they could grow and passed cost saving laws that have helped local governments comply. However, the net household property tax burden in New Jersey still rose 13 percent during Christie's first 3 years in office.

remind me the count of NJ legislature by party ;)

Christie is a mainstream Republican, while you and the rest of the TeaPs are RINOs in bad standing.

Christie is another narcissist we certainly don't need that in the white house again. Plus he likes Obama and helped him win the election with all his sucking up. Christie is a RINO let him stay in NJ

Relax dude, give him time. Before long he will be in TelAviv sucking Bibi's dick while wearing a a yarmulke.

He should expert at cock gobbling by now, he sucked Obamas right into to re-election

So you think he will back the Tea Party ideals? I have to strongly disagree with you there.

yes, I do. at least many of them and many to some extent.

taxed enough already - basically what he did in NJ. he balanced the budget. and cut spending.

p.s. it looks like the haters of TP don't know anything about it but even the ones who like it are not that informed as well :)

You are guessing, we can't take a chance on guesses. I think you are all wet. Fortunately there is time to find out. I will not be voting for Chris Christie, at least not in the primaries.

No, what Christie has already done in NJ is well documented.

The Tea party is pretty much a one issue party, cut spending, lower taxes - NOT blindly hate Obama. How does Christie not fit the mold?

yes, I do. at least many of them and many to some extent.

taxed enough already - basically what he did in NJ. he balanced the budget. and cut spending.

p.s. it looks like the haters of TP don't know anything about it but even the ones who like it are not that informed as well :)

You are guessing, we can't take a chance on guesses. I think you are all wet. Fortunately there is time to find out. I will not be voting for Chris Christie, at least not in the primaries.

No, what Christie has already done in NJ is well documented.

The Tea party is pretty much a one issue party, cut spending, lower taxes - NOT blindly hate Obama. How does Christie not fit the mold?

That is two issues, not great at math or spelling eh?

As they prepared to make their attack, Pickett addressed some of his men, saying, “Don’t forget today, you are from old Virginia.”

KrispyCrats.jpg

I cant wait to watch you defend him if he gets the nod.

when Obama gave everyone his tax cut a few years back .....what i got was eaten up by California who raised certain taxes out here....so big deal....

i was getting more in my check.....it lasted only one or 2 pay checks.....then California raised a few of theirs....there went the "windfall"....

Obama Tax Cutter? He Has Slashed More Than Bush Did in First Term - The Daily Beast

I should neg you for that stupid, clueless post, he extended some of the bush tax cuts and gave targeted tax credits. the payroll tax holiday stuff is gone that only robbed SS of needed money anyway

Last edited:

I should neg you for that stupid, clueless post, he extended some of the bush tax cuts and gave targeted tax credits. the payroll tax holiday stuff is gone that only robbed SS of needed money anyway

am i supposed to shake in my little booties?...do you really think i give a rats ass about you "neg repping" me?.....geezus....

Forum List

Back