Why did all the protests and violence stop at Trump rallies?

It's interesting. Hillary used to say all the time that the protests at the Trump rallies were evidence that Trump shouldn't be President.

Shouldn't she now say the lack of protests prove that he should be President?

Trump's been on a leash the last month. He hasn't been allowed to instigate any violence by insulting groups of people.

There hasn't been a substantial protest or violence at a Trump rally in many months.

Dems are going to spend $1 billion trying to get Hillary elected. It's odd they stopped paying protestors. I guess once it was discovered that the protestors were paid, they lost their narrative.

Trump's been on a leash the last month. He hasn't been allowed to instigate any violence by insulting groups of people.

Yes, because the proper response to speech you don't like is to always try to interrupt the speakers event, and throw shit at supporters of said speaker.

Progressives have been getting thinner and thinner skinned for decades.

There hasn't been a substantial protest or violence at a Trump rally in many months.

Dems are going to spend $1 billion trying to get Hillary elected. It's odd they stopped paying protestors. I guess once it was discovered that the protestors were paid, they lost their narrative.
:cuckoo:

Yes, because the proper response to speech you don't like is to always try to interrupt the speakers event, and throw shit at supporters of said speaker.

When people are insulting you to your face, it's hard to remain civil. It's wrong, but to some extent I understand.

As an American I have every right to call someone's wife a whore, but I'd be stupid to not expect a punch in the nose.

When people are insulting you to your face, it's hard to remain civil. It's wrong, but to some extent I understand.

As an American I have every right to call someone's wife a whore, but I'd be stupid to not expect a punch in the nose.
and?

It was backfiring.

or they are just keeping their powder dry for the last month of the election.

I think both sides are holding back a bit. Today's current media climate has people getting bored by a 2-3 month media blitz, its going to be hard core the last 4 weeks or so.

Forum List

Back