Why did "blue states" (only blue @ the top..) get rid of mask mandates?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I think it is really very simple

They saw an election coming up...

had to do it now bc... give voters time to "forget" about how onerous the mandates were... maybe s tart thinking "Oh, maybe those Dems aren't as bad as we thought..."

please

had to do it now bc... give voters time to "forget" about how onerous the mandates were... maybe s tart thinking "Oh, maybe those Dems aren't as bad as we thought..."

please
It doesn't get any redder than TN. We got rid of the mandates before the hooplah. Heck, our state government even stopped letting out Covid information on a daily basis, back at the 1st of January. Of course, we are probably 12th in the nation on total cases and total deaths, though we are 15th in population.
What red states actually still have mask mandates?

It doesn't get any redder than TN. We got rid of the mandates before the hooplah. Heck, our state government even stopped letting out Covid information on a daily basis, back at the 1st of January. Of course, we are probably 12th in the nation on total cases and total deaths, though we are 15th in population.
What red states actually still have mask mandates?
none that i know of

please

Because they looked at hospitalizations and infection rates and they were below the established threshold

Forum List

Back