Why did China give the biden family 1.5 billion dollars

The Bidens released the COVID-19 virus in the U.S.........1.5 billion was their payment.

Would be MY guess.

China didn't do this accidentally or, alone.

The article is old news. Everyone has had plenty of time for investigating this nothing burger and no one has found anything inappropriate or illegal.
The thread title is an absolute 100% lie, hence, the thread has no viable link. No link showing the Biden family received the alleged funds.

If China gave the biden family 1.5 Billion Dollars where did they put it? Was it in gold, silver, currency or in the imagination of a book

"The president is free to question whether Hunter Biden capitalized on his father’s name to insert himself into a deal that involves investments by the Chinese government. But he goes beyond that to make unsubstantiated claims that Hunter Biden made “millions and millions” from China while his father was vice president and that he hitched a ride on Air Force Two to secure a $1.5 billion investment deal.

"Biden’s attorney claims that Hunter Biden made no money off the deal while his father served as vice president, and has yet to see any return on his investment. We cannot verify either statement, and we can’t say how much Hunter Biden might ultimately make from his 10% stake in BHR. But while Trump has called on China to open an investigation, there has been no evidence presented to date that suggests either Biden did anything illegal."

Now let's all talk about Trump's daughter:

OMG, Voting Machines.

Why? If you have to ask then I would naturally question the source of your information. I'd suggest going to a media source representing financial news and not be at mercy of any partisan political site such as Breitbart on the right or Mother Jones on the left.

Why? If you have to ask then I would naturally question the source of your information. I'd suggest going to a media source representing financial news and not be at mercy of any partisan political site such as Breitbart on the right or Mother Jones on the left.

I said, that would be my GUESS......I didn't claim to have gotten it from any source.

The Bidens released the COVID-19 virus in the U.S.........1.5 billion was their payment.
Omg

Why do YOU think China gave them 1.5 billion?

My guess is as plausible as any.

Biden’s China Ties
The ex-Trump advisor was alluding to “Clinton Cash” author Peter Schweizer’s reporting in his 2018 book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.” In the book, Schweizer writes about the link between Biden’s role in U.S.-China policy, and a deal consummated by his son Hunter Biden’s investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners with the Chinese government. In Schweizer’s telling, during an official December 2013 trip:

The vice president is negotiating a bunch of very sensitive issues with the Chinese, including the South China Sea, trade, tech transfer, etc. Biden is criticized on that trip for basically going soft on Beijing. Shortly after they return to the U.S., Hunter Biden’s firm receives a $1 billion private equity deal from the Chinese government [via the Bank of China]. Not from an American business in China; from the Chinese government itself. It later gets increased to $1.5 billion. We have no way of knowing how much Rosemont made on the deal because there are no disclosure requirements.
Schweizer asserted that this was the first time the Chinese government gave a Western firm access to a cross-border investment fund formed in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone. In the wake of these revelations, spokesmen for Hunter Biden and his partner at the now-defunct Rosemont Seneca, Christopher Heinz—stepson of former secretary of State John Kerry—disputed the conservative author’s claims.*

Bannon tied what he framed as a sweetheart deal for Biden’s son to the Obama administration’s appeasement of China—a line of attack adjacent to one President Trump has started to pursue:

Last edited:
Yeah, but. But Trump is a racist......
True.

The rest of the stuff in the bullshit thread is...well...bullshit.

Joe Biden’s Family Has Been Cashing in on His Career for Decades. Democrats Need to Acknowledge That.

The problem for Democrats is that a review of Hunter Biden’s career shows clearly that he, along with Joe Biden’s brother James, has been trading on their family name for decades, cashing in on the implication — and sometimes the explicit argument — that giving money to a member of Joe Biden’s family wins the favor of Joe Biden

Last edited:
Omg

Why do YOU think China gave them 1.5 billion?

My guess is as plausible as any.

Forum List

Back