Why did China give the biden family 1.5 billion dollars

Interesting Spin.
Amazed at the RWI 'buy in'
You contards will fall for anything.
Party over Country.

The article is old news. Everyone has had plenty of time for investigating this nothing burger and no one has found anything inappropriate or illegal.
The thread title is an absolute 100% lie, hence, the thread has no viable link. No link showing the Biden family received the alleged funds.

So how current and open do you want it? Or do you need another source? Or will you keep turning an eye to corruption and political betrayal by democratic leaders as the democratic mob robs America blind?

Interesting Spin.
Party over Country.
Coincidentally, Trump promoted lies coincide with Russian propaganda and social media postings by Russian trolls, much like this thread. Strangely, a Republican-controlled Senate Committee has just reported actual collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign committee and Russia. A Republican Senate Committee. Imagine that.
So, how do Russian propaganda, fake news, and misinformation flood social media?

Interesting Spin.
Party over Country.
Coincidentally, Trump promoted lies coincide with Russian propaganda and social media postings by Russian trolls, much like this thread. Strangely, a Republican-controlled Senate Committee has just reported actual collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign committee and Russia. A Republican Senate Committee. Imagine that.
So, how do Russian propaganda, fake news, and misinformation flood social media?

Interesting Spin.
Party over Country.

So, a thread is started with a 100% lie about the Biden family receiving a billion dollars plus from the Chinese, and now we are reading about some niece getting a DUI years ago.

So, a thread is started with a 100% lie about the Biden family receiving a billion dollars plus from the Chinese, and now we are reading about some niece getting a DUI years ago.
It, this smear, is the ONLY thing (R) have.
They must Lie daily, and LIE more, yet spread more lies while blaming the other side.
That is what they do.

It, this smear, is the ONLY thing (R) have.
They must Lie daily, and LIE more, yet spread more lies while blaming the other side.
That is what they do.
It's just sad the liars get so much assistance from social media sources and platforms for spreading the lies.

It's just sad the liars get so much assistance from social media sources and platforms for spreading the lies.
I believe it has started.
The (D), every one of them, needs to constantly call out trumps lies.
Every interview needs to be an attack on trump.

He has gotten away with his lies way too long.
Time for payback.
Cohen, the scum that he is/was. Tells a story.
A story that Right Leaning FAKE Christians will somehow deny and call Cohen a bitter LIAR, along with the 20+ other people telling the EXACT same story, but somehow to them, the story tellers are ALL lying.

I believe it has started.
The (D), every one of them, needs to constantly call out trumps lies.
Every interview needs to be an attack on trump.

He has gotten away with his lies way too long.
Time for payback.
Cohen, the scum that he is/was. Tells a story.
A story that Right Leaning FAKE Christians will somehow deny and call Cohen a bitter LIAR, along with the 20+ other people telling the EXACT same story, but somehow to them, the story tellers are ALL lying.

Cohen the lying cheating corrupt Trump lawyer that leftists despised just 2 years ago. That Cohen?

Cohen the lying cheating corrupt Trump lawyer that leftists despised just 2 years ago. That Cohen?

Yes, that Cohen.
He is a scum, always will be, yet he speaks the truth against your GOD. (Fraud)

So he was a big fat lying liar who lies but tells the truth now. Got it.
Trumpstain fucked over Cohen, and Cohen tells the story.
Do I love Cohen now? Fuck Cohen, he is scum.
But will I listen to his story, which is TRUTH? Absolutely

So you are telling me that EVERY person speaking against trumpstain is a liar?
And Trumpstain is the truth teller?

Yes, that Cohen.
He is a scum, always will be, yet he speaks the truth against your GOD. (Fraud)

So he was a big fat lying liar who lies but tells the truth now. Got it.
Trumpstain fucked over Cohen, and Cohen tells the story.
Do I love Cohen now? Fuck Cohen, he is scum.
But will I listen to his story, which is TRUTH? Absolutely

So you are telling me that EVERY person speaking against trumpstain is a liar?
And Trumpstain is the truth teller?

No. I'm telling you you're a leftwing kook who hated Cohen for lying with all the anger only a leftist kook can muster just 2 years ago and now you believe every word he says because it fits your agenda.

Interesting Spin.
Party over Country.

If there was this much money being infused to the Biden family....it would show up on the taxes. Unlike the blob, Biden has released all of his taxes. There is no there--there.

Forum List

Back