Why did Media hide the Obama/Farrakhan photo and why didn't media DEMAND Obama denouce Farrakhan?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obama-2-998x807.jpg

WHY DIDN'T MEDIA DEMAND OBAMA RENOUNCE FARRAKHAN AND HIS ANTI-SEMITISM?

The media did not demand because they did not want to and half of America would have cried "racist" which had everyone shivering and cowering for about 8 years
Trump ended that but of course he's racist also

The media did not demand because they did not want to and half of America would have cried "racist" which had everyone shivering and cowering for about 8 years
Or probably because he already denounced Farrakhan and you guys cant read or do research.

The MSM is part of the DNC and they put Hussaine into office. Showing mental case Rev. Dr. Wright Jr was bad enough! Psychotic and hypocrite Fairycan would be more difficult to explain away!

That's why it is important for people to remember that most of the "NEWS" is not "THE NEWS"...it's left wing propoganda intended to push through the agenda of the left.

That's why Obama's photo with a known Anti-Semite is supressed and the media DEMANDS TRUMP DENOUNCE THE DAVID DUKE ENDORSEMENT.

It's called bullshit liberal double standards.

There were rumors that Obama, and other black pols, met Farrakahn at a CBC meeting. And, as Asclepias said, Obama denounced any racism or bigotry. Although, Obama was never trusted by Likud, nor did they trust him. I'm not a big fan of Likud either, but it seems painfully obvious the pales are not interested in a deal.

If the "PRESS" was doing their job, which is part of the reason for the first ammendment, they would have reported that Obama smoked cigarettes and was pals with Farrakhan.

THE MEDIA DID NOT REPORT ON THOSE THINGS BECAUSE THEY WERE OBAMA ADVOCATES, NOT REPORTERS.

That's why it is important for people to remember that most of the "NEWS" is not "THE NEWS"...it's left wing propoganda intended to push through the agenda of the left.

That's why Obama's photo with a known Anti-Semite is supressed and the media DEMANDS TRUMP DENOUNCE THE DAVID DUKE ENDORSEMENT.

It's called bullshit liberal double standards.
How was it suppressed? I saw the picture on the internet before he was even nominated.

Probably because Obama has already denounced Farrakhan.

Farrakhan: Don't Abandon Obama Over Remark

"I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think that they are unacceptable and reprehensible,"
-Obama
"of his comments" but not of him.

trump pretty much had to threaten to nuke david duke and it still was't enough.

"I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think that they are unacceptable and reprehensible,"
-Obama

Come on, there are good people in the white supremacist movement.

-Obama

Thats probably because, like me, he agrees with what Farrakhan is about besides the anti-Semite stuff.

lets impeach Obama !!

It's sad that people liek you mock the double standard.

When the left goes too far left, who will be there to blow the whistle? Not the media....they will go right over the cliff.

THE PRESS SHOULD NOT HAVE A POLITICAL AGENDA. That not what the first ammendment is about.

If the "PRESS" was doing their job, which is part of the reason for the first ammendment, they would have reported that Obama smoked cigarettes and was pals with Farrakhan.

THE MEDIA DID NOT REPORT ON THOSE THINGS BECAUSE THEY WERE OBAMA ADVOCATES, NOT REPORTERS.
You need to check your news sources. I knew he used to smoke and he was never pals with Farrakhan.

-Obama

heh - in all i just find it funny people will twist anything they like to be what they want.

they can say this denounced farrakhan but it didn't. just said they don't agree here.

what if trump said he doesn't agree on dukes comments but didn't denounce duke in his entirety? OF WHICH he did but not fast enough for the left so we know what they do. they do it every time. do as i say not as i do.

-Obama

heh - in all i just find it funny people will twist anything they like to be what they want.

they can say this denounced farrakhan but it didn't. just said they don't agree here.

what if trump said he doesn't agree on dukes comments but didn't denounce duke in his entirety? OF WHICH he did but not fast enough for the left so we know what they do. they do it every time. do as i say not as i do.
Why would Obama denounce Farrakhan in his entirety when he has some excellent points? Besides Dukes racist comments what else does he speak about?

Is there a photo of trump and David Duke sucking each other's dicks like the Obama/Farrakhan photo?

NO...yet the media DEMANDED Trump denounce Duke (LEST TRUMP BE LABELED A WHITE SUPREMACIST), but did not demand Obama denounce the ANTI-SEMITE FARRAKHAN.

Forum List

Back