🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump chose the countries he did for ban

Didn't include Saudi Arabia. Most of the 911 bombers were Saudi, Osama was Saudi, but Trump doesn't have the balls to upset the dictator.

Didn't include Saudi Arabia. Most of the 911 bombers were Saudi, Osama was Saudi, but Trump doesn't have the balls to upset the dictator.
Neither did Obama.

From the article: "So, in a nutshell, Obama restricted visa waivers for those seven Muslim-majority countries — Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and Yemen —"

Saudi Arabia wasn't on Obama's list. He was particular about which Muslims he liked and which he didn't. And he didn't care where the bombers were from. I have a feeling the Obama list is about to grow. Protest away, while Trump does the job he was elected to do.

Saudi Arabia wasn't on Obama's list. He was particular about which Muslims he liked and which he didn't. And he didn't care where the bombers were from. I have a feeling the Obama list is about to grow. Protest away, while Trump does the job he was elected to do.

"Obama's list" is irrelevant.

It was obama and congress that came up with that watch list . But they didn't just throw out this ban shit with no warning to anyone .

And since Trump feels he can do whatever , why not add those other countries?

It's only relevance is to prove that going after Trump for this is selective persecution. And a lack of the common sense we had when Carter did the same thing. It was prudent then and remains so.

You mean mess with his own investments? I doubt he completely divested from there, and there's also the Emirates, Egypt and Turkey, among others. O.k., his sons are now officially the heads, but still.

Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

Trump's foreign business interests: 144 companies in 25 countries - CNNPolitics.com

It's only relevance is to prove that going after Trump for this is selective persecution. And a lack of the common sense we had when Carter did the same thing. It was prudent then and remains so.

Everything about your politicval system is selective persecution.

Bad for business to piss off one of the greatest oil producing nations.

As for HR 158 AKA the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015, that was a bill sponsored by Rep. Candice Miller (MI-R). Since it was part of the December budget bill passed by Congress, President Obama had a choice of either signing the budget or not. President Trump will face similar choices over the next four years.

H.R.158 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015

As for the nations listed upon it, I'm sure DHS and the CIA were responsible for compiling the list since that's their job.

Yes, he used Obama's list. But i think he made a slight mistake doing that. He should have included Afghanistan on the list. It may be the most dangerous nation of them all. But overall, i'm good with Trump's action. We shouldn't be accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous countries.

Yes, he used Obama's list. But i think he made a slight mistake doing that. He should have included Afghanistan on the list. It may be the most dangerous nation of them all. But overall, i'm good with Trump's action. We shouldn't be accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous countries.
Are you blaming Obama for this disaster. How many Muslims did he ban from entering the US

Are you blaming Obama for this disaster. How many Muslims did he ban from entering the US

It is Obama's list. But like i said, i think Afghanistan should be added. And i don't see this as a 'disaster.' I see allowing Thousands in from those chaotic dangerous nations, being the 'disaster.' But then again, i'm not a Globalist. I believe in putting Americans first.

The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. So i fully support Trump on this. There's no significant upside for Americans in allowing Thousands in from those dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me.

It is Obama's list. But like i said, i think Afghanistan should be added. And i don't see this as a 'disaster.' I see allowing Thousands in from those chaotic dangerous nations, being the 'disaster.' But then again, i'm not a Globalist. I believe in putting Americans first.

The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. So i fully support Trump on this. There's no significant upside for Americans in allowing Thousands in from those dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me.
Thousands of refugees have been here from those countries and we have had few problems. Looks like republicans don't like this order either

Thousands of refugees have been here from those countries and we have had few problems. Looks like republicans don't like this order either

Why take the risk? These are very chaotic Terror-plagued nations. I can't support accepting Thousands in from those places. I'm sorry, but i put Americans first. If those nations ever get their Terrorism problems solved, we could then consider resuming regular Immigration with them. But not before then.

Why take the risk? These are very chaotic Terror-plagued nations. I can't support accepting Thousands in from those places. I'm sorry, but i put Americans first. If those nations ever get their Terrorism problems solved, we could then consider resuming regular Immigration with them. But not before then.
You are accepting Christians from those nations................

Oba
It was obama and congress that came up with that watch list . But they didn't just throw out this ban shit with no warning to anyone .

And since Trump feels he can do whatever , why not add those other countries?

Obama banned refugees from Syria for most of his administration. It wasn't until last year that he opened the flood gates.

No one protested then

Forum List

Back