🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump chose the countries he did for ban

Oba
It was obama and congress that came up with that watch list . But they didn't just throw out this ban shit with no warning to anyone .

And since Trump feels he can do whatever , why not add those other countries?

Obama banned refugees from Syria for most of his administration. It wasn't until last year that he opened the flood gates.

No one protested then
When did Obama ban refugees from Syria?

Oba
It was obama and congress that came up with that watch list . But they didn't just throw out this ban shit with no warning to anyone .

Obama banned refugees from Syria for most of his administration. It wasn't until last year that he opened the flood gates.

No one protested then
When did Obama ban refugees from Syria?

Till mid 2015 on

These countries are obviously failed states which cannot or will not vet their own citizens. Other countries certainly breed terrorists, but they share information with the US.

Yes, he used Obama's list. But i think he made a slight mistake doing that. He should have included Afghanistan on the list. It may be the most dangerous nation of them all. But overall, i'm good with Trump's action. We shouldn't be accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous countries.
Are you blaming Obama for this disaster. How many Muslims did he ban from entering the US

It is Obama's list. But like i said, i think Afghanistan should be added. And i don't see this as a 'disaster.' I see allowing Thousands in from those chaotic dangerous nations, being the 'disaster.' But then again, i'm not a Globalist. I believe in putting Americans first.

The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. So i fully support Trump on this. There's no significant upside for Americans in allowing Thousands in from those dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me.
Thousands of refugees have been here from those countries and we have had few problems. Looks like republicans don't like this order either

Why take the risk? These are very chaotic Terror-plagued nations. I can't support accepting Thousands in from those places. I'm sorry, but i put Americans first. If those nations ever get their Terrorism problems solved, we could then consider resuming regular Immigration with them. But not before then.
You are accepting Christians from those nations................

Yes, i've been trying to explain to hysterical Democrats that he hasn't 'banned' Immigration from those countries. He's implementing 'limits.' Some Muslims will continue to enter as well. I'm actually a little disappointed in Trump. I wanna see a temporary halt to all Immigration from those nations. I see no upside for Americans accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous nations

Are you blaming Obama for this disaster. How many Muslims did he ban from entering the US

It is Obama's list. But like i said, i think Afghanistan should be added. And i don't see this as a 'disaster.' I see allowing Thousands in from those chaotic dangerous nations, being the 'disaster.' But then again, i'm not a Globalist. I believe in putting Americans first.

The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. So i fully support Trump on this. There's no significant upside for Americans in allowing Thousands in from those dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me.
Thousands of refugees have been here from those countries and we have had few problems. Looks like republicans don't like this order either

Why take the risk? These are very chaotic Terror-plagued nations. I can't support accepting Thousands in from those places. I'm sorry, but i put Americans first. If those nations ever get their Terrorism problems solved, we could then consider resuming regular Immigration with them. But not before then.

Yes, i've been trying to explain to hysterical Democrats that he hasn't 'banned' Immigration from those countries. He's implementing 'limits.' Some Muslims will continue to enter as well. I'm actually a little disappointed in Trump. I wanna see a temporary halt to all Immigration from those nations. I see no upside for Americans in accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous nations
Where is his order does it say anything about limits, other than for Christians

Yes, i've been trying to explain to hysterical Democrats that he hasn't 'banned' Immigration from those countries. He's implementing 'limits.' Some Muslims will continue to enter as well. I'm actually a little disappointed in Trump. I wanna see a temporary halt to all Immigration from those nations. I see no upside for Americans in accepting Thousands in from such chaotic dangerous nations

He isn't 'banning' Immigration, he's 'limiting.' I think he needs to go a step further. There should be no Immigration at all with those nations for a period of time.

He isn't 'banning' Immigration, he's 'limiting.' I think he needs to go a step further. There should be no Immigration at all with those nations for a period of time.
Show us where he said he is limiting immigration?

Why would you give people warning? So terrorists could up their plans and sneak in before the ban? How many times does it have to be said, don't tip off your enemies. smh

Preibus said they might extend the temporary ban to other countries.

Why would you give people warning? So terrorists could up their plans and sneak in before the ban? How many times does it have to be said, don't tip off your enemies. smh

Enemies ?! How about your own agencies?

Show us where he said he is limiting immigration?

Show us where he said he is banning Immigration. I mean, i support banning Immigration from those countries. But that's not what he's doing.

He isn't even doing that. He is temporarily halting immigration, with agencies having the power to address case by case issues, for 90 days to enact protocol for better vetting.

After then refugee priorities will be for religious minorities, which will obviously include some Muslim sects in and of itself

Enemies ?! How about your own agencies?

They were in communication with the various agencies.

Kind of makes you wonder:

d320f28f81aeea7f61a04010f25f7345.jpg

Forum List

Back