🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Bad Cops Hate iPhones?

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bad cops have been around forever. But now, Steve Jobs, Apple and Android have turned the tables on them. That's good news for everybody.

A good friend of mine retired from a CBS affiliate a few years ago, he was the news director. He told me that reporters on the ground knew that some cops stole money...and drugs....from the people they harassed. Now it's on video.

Hey genius. If you are being arrested everything is taken, including money. You assume it's not returned, that doesn't make the case. And here's another newsflash, iPhones aren't the only ones with cameras. True story.

Why do stupid people with no imagination or creativity create threads online?

Why do you have a paramecium as your sig? Certainly illustrates your intellect nicely.

Nope.

It's E.Coli, you goddamned moron. :thup:

Oops, my bad....Single celled low-life organisms look all the same from up here.

paramecium-coloring-e1325256890764.jpg

Hey genius. If you are being arrested everything is taken, including money. You assume it's not returned, that doesn't make the case. And here's another newsflash, iPhones aren't the only ones with cameras. True story.

Hey genius...there was no arrest. Watch the fucking video.
Guess you missed the "Android" part of my post.....So it's OK then, for policemen to take your money and walk off, as this cop did?

The sheer stupidity of the people responding to this thread only confirms my belief that right wing idiots can't make it past the headline. No wonder you are such a bunch of losers.

Guess you missed the "Android" part of my post.....So it's OK then, for policemen to take your money and walk off, as this cop did?

Not my money but if they bashed your freaking skull in and took your stuff Id be happy...Cop haters always seem to be the people that have problems with cops. :blahblah:

I don't know how authentic the video is, some videos aren't real. It's news to me that Apple uses Android. I though they had their own OS? My phone has Android and it ain't Apple.

Not my money but if they bashed your freaking skull in and took your stuff Id be happy...Cop haters always seem to be the people that have problems with cops. :blahblah:

Would you like to put that through the chicken and egg theory?

I don't know how authentic the video is, some videos aren't real. It's news to me that Apple uses Android. I though they had their own OS? My phone has Android and it ain't Apple.

I think you should have quit a long time ago.

I think you should have quit a long time ago.
Quit reading your childish posts? You're probably right.

Forum List

Back