Zone1 why do black people who are rich and or famous never live with other blacks?

why do black people who are rich and or famous never live with other blacks?​

Some do. Why don't whites who came from poor rural towns go back to live in those towns when they get rich?

and always live in majority or exclusively white neighborhoods? hypocrites? sell outs?
well, i never see trump or snoop dog in my neighborhood, either.

hint "oj simpson was an "elite" we are not.

race may not be as important to the people dividing us as they want us to think.

well, i never see trump or snoop dog in my neighborhood, either.

hint "oj simpson was an "elite" we are not.

race may not be as important to the people dividing us as they want us to think.
I hate to tell you but race is a major problem. There are less than 10 black billionaires in America. There are 400 black families out of over 20,000 that are worth 1 million dollars. So there aren't all that many rich blacks moving out of the hood as the true dividers want to make it out to be.

I hate to tell you but race is a major problem. There are less than 10 black billionaires in America. There are 400 black families out of over 20,000 that are worth 1 million dollars. So there aren't all that many rich blacks moving out of the hood as the true dividers want to make it out to be.
FINISHING SCHOOL HELPS AND NOT GOING TO JAIL AND NOT HAVING 30 OUT OF WEDLOCK KIDS AND DRESSING WELL.

So you want to be a smart ass. We don't see your white asses asking the same questions about whites who get rich therefore you should shut your mouths about blacks.
Upscale black men seek white women. Upscale white men don't seek black women. There's a reason.

Forum List

Back