Why do Christians perpetuate Jewish beliefs?

uhkilleez

See's through B.S.
Nov 13, 2013
Genesis? Adam and Eve? Noah and his Ark? Etc.

These are all Jewish beliefs, irrelevant to Jesus and his teachings in the New Testament.
Why do Christians cling to these scriptures so tightly?

EDIT: Spelling error.

These are all Jewish beliefs, irrelevant to Jesus and his teachings in the New Testament.

The Torah is not irrelevant to Jesus and the New Testament. It completes it. Without the Old Testament there is no new Testament. Jesus came to fulfill the law not do away with it. The New Testament refers back to the Moses, the Law, the Prophets repeatedly. It is the whole counsel of God. Genesis and Revelation are the two books Satan fears most. Why? Because in Genesis Satan is exposed for who he is, it reveals his past, his history, how he got started creating trouble upon the earth and it also reveals God, the Father, God the Son - the Word that was spoken in Genesis One - and God the Holy Spirit which hovered over the face of the deep in Genesis one.. It reveals God as creator of all mankind. Satan has been trying to bury that truth since it first came out. In the book of Revelation, Satan's future is revealed. What is his destiny? The lake of fire. What else is revealed in Revelation? The Revelation of Jesus Christ and his message to the churches. Another truth Satan didn't want revealed.

Last edited:
TNT quotes, though quite poorly, the Jewish Scriptures, quite liberally.
The initial epistles were geared towards the Jews and this methodology of quotes was required for some level of legitimacy.
That, for instance, is why Hebrews is earlier than Romans.

If you think they are irrelevant to Jesus's teachings then you are unfamiliar with Jesus's teachings.

The Lord taught about the need for a Redemption. That He was going to be the Sacrifice for the sins of the world. That He would redeem man from the fall.

The Fall of Adam is vital to that being necessary. If there was no Fall, there is no need of a Redemption.

The Old Testament foreshadowed the coming of the Messiah at the Meridian of Time. Christ taught out of those scriptures often.

Again, you would know this if you were familiar with Christ's teachings. Please come and study the Old and New Testament. Ask the Lord for instruction and the Spirit will teach you and answer your questions far better than I can.

If you think they are irrelevant to Jesus's teachings then you are unfamiliar with Jesus's teachings.

The Lord taught about the need for a Redemption. That He was going to be the Sacrifice for the sins of the world. That He would redeem man from the fall.

The Fall of Adam is vital to that being necessary. If there was no Fall, there is no need of a Redemption.

The Old Testament foreshadowed the coming of the Messiah at the Meridian of Time. Christ taught out of those scriptures often.

Again, you would know this if you were familiar with Christ's teachings. Please come and study the Old and New Testament. Ask the Lord for instruction and the Spirit will teach you and answer your questions far better than I can.

Good answer.

God picked somebody to represent Him and they happened to be Jewish.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

There is one race and it is called "human".

You Christians are very deceived sinners. Jesus was the first saint of thousands of saints who spoke for our Creator during the first three centuries. I happen to be the last saint with the same hidden knowledge that the other saints had so I know what they went through and why they existed in this world. We are the nation spoken about in the prophecy written by the prophet Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Only chosen believers could hear the Truth spoken to them in the gospel we saints preach. The gospel is the voice of God where the Truth ( a language that most people can't hear ) can be heard. The Truth is the mind of God where all knowledge exists and where we were created.

The Torah is not irrelevant to Jesus and the New Testament. It completes it. Without the Old Testament there is no new Testament. Jesus came to fulfill the law not do away with it. The New Testament refers back to the Moses, the Law, the Prophets repeatedly. It is the whole counsel of God. Genesis and Revelation are the two books Satan fears most. Why? Because in Genesis Satan is exposed for who he is, it reveals his past, his history, how he got started creating trouble upon the earth and it also reveals God, the Father, God the Son - the Word that was spoken in Genesis One - and God the Holy Spirit which hovered over the face of the deep in Genesis one.. It reveals God as creator of all mankind. Satan has been trying to bury that truth since it first came out. In the book of Revelation, Satan's future is revealed. What is his destiny? The lake of fire. What else is revealed in Revelation? The Revelation of Jesus Christ and his message to the churches. Another truth Satan didn't want revealed.

The message in Revelation was to us saints, who were created as Christ. We are the only one's who God uses for His purpose to reveal who we are in Him and what His eternal plan is for His creation. We're the one's who learn about the past, present and future.

Satan is only a deception to the Truth, which is like a boogie man in the woods. If you walk into the woods, you will not find a boogie man. You will find a beautiful creation that only our Creator could put together. Of course, the beautiful creation is only an illusion that is formed from God's thoughts, which is our invisible created existence in His mind.

It's amazing how deeply God planned His "tree of the knowledge of good and evil", also known as Lucifer, satan, serpent and the devil.

So Jesus was here to teach and uphold the laws of the Old Testament?

1 Corinthians 11:14 - 13Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 14Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, 15but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering.…

What about that?

Leviticus 15:19-30 “When a woman has a discharge, and the discharge in her body is blood, she shall be in her menstrual impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until the evening. And everything on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean. Everything also on which she sits shall be unclean. And whoever touches her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening. And whoever touches anything on which she sits shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening. Whether it is the bed or anything on which she sits, when he touches it he shall be unclean until the evening. ...

Leviticus looks a little funny too, how many of you shun your wives during that time of the month?

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

What was God thinking here?

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

So God is a sexist?

"A bitched shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

What happened to forgiveness and acceptance and love?

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

God is pretty clear on his stance on slavery, what a nice guy.

"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:35-27)

Great family values, new testament style.

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

Try telling that to Lance Armstrong.

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

God likes cannibalism.

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

You Christians better get to work on this one, you have a lot of catching up to do.

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

Do you practice this one on your own children?

"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

Just lol.

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

Having a daughter is against God's law!

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)

That's nice.

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God." (Leviticus 21:18-21)

He made them that way so he could hate them.

"And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

Ready to start handing your shit over to the looters?

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:39)

Please sir, may I have another?

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9)

That's right, God wants you to beat your child.

I could continue for quite some time, the truth is when I wrote the OP I already knew the answer, it is because both are evil. It was sure amusing to see your defenses, though.

Last edited:

Why create men to be sinful if He were all powerful?

Why wait such a long time to uphold the Redemption and consequently damn the souls of so many innocent whom died before the Sacrifice of Jesus if He were all good?

Why the need for the death of God for us to be forgiven when he could simply forgive?

Why create men to be sinful if He were all powerful?

Why wait such a long time to uphold the Redemption and consequently damn the souls of so many innocent whom died before the Sacrifice of Jesus if He were all good?

Why the need for the death of God for us to be forgiven when he could simply forgive?

He gave us agency because without the ability to choose we cannot become like Him. We are not robots for a reason.

What makes you conclude the souls of the innocent before the Atonement occured are damned? Adam and Eve knew of the atoning sacrifice of the Son of God as did all the prophets anciently. It was just as easy for the Lord to reveal the Gospel to men before Christ came as it is now.

God created laws and consequences to those laws. If he simply eliminated the consequences, the laws would be meaningless, He would be unjust and a liar. The Atonement was necessary so justice and mercy could be served.

He gave us agency because without the ability to choose we cannot become like Him. We are not robots for a reason.

In the end, robots is all we are. If God is all knowing, our actions are predestined. This isn't to mention, we could be like God if he had created us to be as such. He is all powerful, right?

What makes you conclude the souls of the innocent before the Atonement occured are damned? Adam and Eve knew of the atoning sacrifice of the Son of God as did all the prophets anciently. It was just as easy for the Lord to reveal the Gospel to men before Christ came as it is now.

The point of Jesus dying for our sins was to earn us forgiveness, thus it can only be true that those who lived before the Atonement could not be forgiven for their sins. Otherwise, God could in fact forgive beforehand. Why then would he put the blood of his son on his hands?

God created laws and consequences to those laws. If he simply eliminated the consequences, the laws would be meaningless, He would be unjust and a liar. The Atonement was necessary so justice and mercy could be served.

Isn't eternal justice an achievement of the afterlife? Why would atonement be necessary then? Why is God bound to these arbitrary rules to judgement?

Forum List

Back