Why Do Democrats Really Want Everyone To Be Vaccinated? Why Is The Harris Administration Behind Vaccine I.Ds?

Something is going on with these vaccines that the globalists don't want us to know. I've been hearing about bad reactions....blood-clotting and other side-effects that make the cure nearly as bad as the disease. I think it has something even worse......something to do with genetic research:

"Suffice it to say, the federal bureaucracy has been less than forthcoming regarding its role in the creation of vaccine passports. In late 2020 and early 2021, when the concept of looming vaccine passports first began to enter the public consciousness, insiders in the Trump administration assured the public that the U.S. government would not be involved in their creation:​
7_201_9.gif
The United States will not participate [in the coordinated global effort to create vaccine passports], in part because the White House does not want to work with the WHO, which President Trump has criticized over what he characterized as its "China-centric" response to the pandemic.​
This means one of three things: a) the federal government officials who spoke to the media were lying or ignorant to the true nature of federal involvement in the creation of vaccine passports, b) the policy orientation changed from administration to administration, or c) opportunistic government bureaucracies sensed the benefits of these types of documents for social control and changed course."​
We know for sure you speak the truth cause the two shills from Langley farted in your thread and are trying to laugh off the facts. :lmao: :9: :9:

Something is going on with these vaccines that the globalists don't want us to know. I've been hearing about bad reactions....blood-clotting and other side-effects that make the cure nearly as bad as the disease. I think it has something even worse......something to do with genetic research:

"Suffice it to say, the federal bureaucracy has been less than forthcoming regarding its role in the creation of vaccine passports. In late 2020 and early 2021, when the concept of looming vaccine passports first began to enter the public consciousness, insiders in the Trump administration assured the public that the U.S. government would not be involved in their creation:​
7_201_9.gif
The United States will not participate [in the coordinated global effort to create vaccine passports], in part because the White House does not want to work with the WHO, which President Trump has criticized over what he characterized as its "China-centric" response to the pandemic.​
This means one of three things: a) the federal government officials who spoke to the media were lying or ignorant to the true nature of federal involvement in the creation of vaccine passports, b) the policy orientation changed from administration to administration, or c) opportunistic government bureaucracies sensed the benefits of these types of documents for social control and changed course."​

Imagine that, big government health care using fraud to murder....

How about how about if we add gain of function to the IDS? They're being passed out under the guise of being vaccination IDs but serve 100 other purposes too.

Jo

We know for sure you speak the truth cause the two shills from Langley farted in your thread and are trying to laugh off the facts. :lmao: :9: :9:
Yep they would have a hard time explaining to their upline why they didn't handle this.

Forum List

Back