🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Democrats seek to tailor our laws for criminal convenience?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Our laws seem to be twisting in favor of the criminals these days...are laws no longer authored to protect good people...are they suppose to help the criminal instead? How do illegals leverage us the way they do?
Problem:
Illegal aliens are flooding the U.S.
Solution:
Make it easier for them to become citizens
Problem:
Unlicensed, uninsured illegals are smashing into Americans on our roadways
Solution:
Give illegals a license and insurance
Problem:
Mexican cartels are trafficking marijuana into the U.S.
Solution:
Legalize marijuana so the cartels can grow in the U.S.

Our laws seem to be twisting in favor of the criminals these days...are laws no longer authored to protect good people...are they suppose to help the criminal instead? How do illegals leverage us the way they do?
Problem:
Solution:
Problem:
Solution:
Problem:
Solution:
Well you got it right. I have seen so much appearent lies, false news, propaganda, violence that is connect to the Progressives that there just is no Democratic Party as I knew it. They have control over most news services and stations, control over many schools, they rewrite history, they control much of the colored races, they have made deal with those who wish bad things for the Nation, like Russia, China, and the Arabs deals and they have made Millions of dollars for the so called Foundations. Since they are loosing the Blk vote who has caught on, they are importing Mexicans and others to do their bidding.

Problem:
Solution:
Problem:
Solution:
Problem:
Solution:
Well you got it right. I have seen so much appearent lies, false news, propaganda, violence that is connect to the Progressives that there just is no Democratic Party as I knew it. They have control over most news services and stations, control over many schools, they rewrite history, they control much of the colored races, they have made deal with those who wish bad things for the Nation, like Russia, China, and the Arabs deals and they have made Millions of dollars for the so called Foundations. Since they are loosing the Blk vote who has caught on, they are importing Mexicans and others to do their bidding.

I agree...as Democrats work feverishly to increase the number of uncivilized, low class, criminal filth they know they have to ‘tweak’ that pesky law and order thing to better suit them. Twilight Zone shit I tell you!

Forum List

Back