Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Sick bastards!:cuckoo:

Noting the desparate attempt at deflection. :eusa_whistle:

If the subject is: dems trivialize radical islam and many here are bringing up "all those Christian terrorists" (like, 4 in the last 40 years), isn't that "deflection"?

On that same note isn't your sidetrack argument that you contonue to demand info from me about, even as you fail to make your point, just about the same type of "deflection"?

Thanks. LOL

Democrats only trivialize Republicans. And with good reason. Republicans trivialize "reason".

Yet, none of these "reasonable" dems will actually list how many people that radical muslims kill compared to how many people "Christian fundies" (as one poster put it) kill (at least in the last two centuries anyway). They are quite willing to list Crusades without mentioning the ME was under attack from .... radical islamists. They are quite willing to mention the "dark age", without comparing what the radical islamists were doing at that time. Please, please be that one, shining example of "dem" reason, and give us an honest try at listing real numbers, not an opinion (from a Chistophobe).

More deflection from you?? Thanks LOL Funny how you tried to call someone out for making that "deflection" and yet you are apparenlty more than willing to use that same "deflection" if you believe it helps your spin. LOL

Why would anyone tune in? It's not like there's any question.

Nope there is no question that you are and have been dishonest and the proof

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

is there for any and all to see.

LOL

Oh yes, the famed mistake about who brought up a topic first.

Yes, that was a terrible lie. Obviously, if I made a mistake about who breached a topic, I must be lying about everything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what a loser.

Oh nice spin as you try to misrepresent what actually transpired. It wasn't about who breached a topic however, thanks for your NEW lie. LOL

Your "mistake", AKA LIE, came when you repeatedly and dishonestly tried to claim I was making a comparison or prallel between gun ownership and slavery when the FACT is that I made NO such comparison or parallel.

So your NEW version of how you wish to pretend that it was about who breached a topic first is just another example of your dishonesty.

Why don't you try reading for a change

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

It might actually prevent you from further exposing your dishonesty.

So am I to take your current spin to mean that I am not one of the "cadre"? LOL

If you had any wits you would take it to mean that you are a drooling dolt.

So in other words you are referring to at least two people who disagree with you as nazis?? Got it. LOL

Do you agree with Lasher and bod that the JOOOOOZZZZZ control everything?

Aww more trolling from you. Imagine that.

Wasn't it you who said something about presonally attacking someone does nothing to address the content of their posts??

LOL

I don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam.... I just don't think all muslims are radical or that the religion itself is a "death religion" or whatever nonsense that people spew.

Therefore according to most of the rightwingers in this thread who have argued or at least given the appearance of agreement with the argument that "islam is islam" and to differentiate between radical and nonradical muslims is like trying to differentiate between water and wet water you too trivialize the thread of radical islam based on how these right wingers believe that all of islam is radical.

Democrats only trivialize Republicans. And with good reason. Republicans trivialize "reason".

Yet, none of these "reasonable" dems will actually list how many people that radical muslims kill compared to how many people "Christian fundies" (as one poster put it) kill (at least in the last two centuries anyway). They are quite willing to list Crusades without mentioning the ME was under attack from .... radical islamists. They are quite willing to mention the "dark age", without comparing what the radical islamists were doing at that time. Please, please be that one, shining example of "dem" reason, and give us an honest try at listing real numbers, not an opinion (from a Chistophobe).

More deflection from you?? Thanks LOL Funny how you tried to call someone out for making that "deflection" and yet you are apparenlty more than willing to use that same "deflection" if you believe it helps your spin. LOL

I keep hoping that you can complete a discussion ... about anything. Mostly what I understand that you say is: nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

Asking for numbers to compare the "wrongs" of two groups being compared seems logical to me. If you want to demonstrate the similarities, why not lay out a reasonable argument, using facts (numbers), instead of opinions?

BS! Where have I EVER said that?

Yawn..

You know these threads stay on the board, doncha?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ant-the-us-to-spend-on-israeli-defense-9.html

You just lie and lie and lie, don't you? Getting to the point that no one who isn't a partisan hack believes anything you say anymore.

ROFL

Irony indeed.

You know bod, if you don't want to get grouped with the Nazis, then hanging with Lasher and Dr. Drock ain't a great idea..

And here is the full post for those unlike u2008 who would like the full and complete context

What? Where in the world have I EVER said anything like that?

(Knowing that you will never, ever be able to prove your comment....just another slimy lie by Uncensored)

Alright, I'll retract the control portion, you only jumped in on the "Drive em' out of Israel" portion.

BS! Where have I EVER said that?

You just lie and lie and lie, don't you? Getting to the point that no one who isn't a partisan hack believes anything you say anymore.

I just checked out your link and I didn't see a post where bod made any claim along the lines of "Drive em' out of Israel" so can you back up your claim or not??

P.S. i think it's hilarious that you, a poster who makes a habit out of ignoring his own words and tried to pretend that they don't exist is actually trying to call someone else out by claiming "You know these threads stay on the board, doncha?"

LOL the irony.

I did not state what "he" meant. I said if someone is makes a statement of comparison and doesn't mention the "subject" (of the thread), that person is ignoring or trivializing the subject (in this case it would be .... radical islam). I did not interpret his statement to mean something else; I made an observation.

This is basic reading or communication skills; a person brings up a topic, the other changes the subject, USUALLY means that the person that changed the subject is uncomfortable discussing the topic.

LOL Dude give it up. Your tired attempts to try to change what you meant to say by changing your words AFTER the fact does not change your original statements. Your are now doing the same dishonest crap that you tried earlier when you dishonestly tried to claim that your veiled personal attack was an "invitation" to discuss.

What is even more hilarious is that previously you accused me of spin when I made an "observation" so why doesn't your own standard apply to you??

You said

but then you follwoed that up by doing the very same thing.

If the thread is about "trivializing the threat of islam" and a poster is focusing on Christianity (opinion or fact) without presenting a comparable statement about islam, it is obvious to most of us here that person is "ignoring" or "trivializing" islam.

By your own words are you not declaring the intent of a poster that wasn't you when you claim that based on your "interpretation/observation" that he was "trivializing" islam??
By your own definition that is spinning.

Your communication skills are showing ...

An invitation for discussion (since it must be clarified for you): How familiar are you about Abraham and his children and grandchildren? Are you aware of Ishmael, Issac who was father to Esau and Jacob? I know you prefer to do the nannny, nanny, boo, boo thing and call names, but here is an invitation for you to use you reasoning skills.

Aww yet another perosnal attack followed with even more avoidance. Care to actually address what I said or is that too much to ask of you??

Furthermore, if anything I said confused you please point it out and I will explain it to you, otherwise your attack on my communitcations skills is nothing but a lame attempt to avoid the actual content of my posts.

What's even more hilarious is that I am pointing out the FACTS that you continue to avoid and you are the one engaging in peranol attacks even as you try to call me out for name calling. LOL

You accuse me of spin, then I show how you did exactly the same and you accuse me of name calling. WOW!

If you had any wits you would take it to mean that you are a drooling dolt.

(Knowing that you will never, ever be able to prove your comment....just another slimy lie by Uncensored)

It was a QUESTION!!!! Try to answer it.

Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

Quote: Originally Posted by drsmith1072
Quote: Originally Posted by logical4u

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.
Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?
WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
You have not responded to your understanding of this particular story, or how familiar you are with this portion of the OT. It does me little good to have a discussion with someone that does not know the story. If you do not know the story, well, you can easily be misled. I do not want to do that. I would like for you to see the obvious, but if we cannot agree on a "reference point" there is no sense in pointing out something if you don't know where to begin to look.

LOL Dude give it up. Your tired attempts to try to change what you meant to say by changing your words AFTER the fact does not change your original statements. Your are now doing the same dishonest crap that you tried earlier when you dishonestly tried to claim that your veiled personal attack was an "invitation" to discuss.

What is even more hilarious is that previously you accused me of spin when I made an "observation" so why doesn't your own standard apply to you??

You said

but then you follwoed that up by doing the very same thing.

By your own words are you not declaring the intent of a poster that wasn't you when you claim that based on your "interpretation/observation" that he was "trivializing" islam??
By your own definition that is spinning.

An invitation for discussion (since it must be clarified for you): How familiar are you about Abraham and his children and grandchildren? Are you aware of Ishmael, Issac who was father to Esau and Jacob? I know you prefer to do the nannny, nanny, boo, boo thing and call names, but here is an invitation for you to use you reasoning skills.

Aww yet another perosnal attack followed with even more avoidance. Care to actually address what I said or is that too much to ask of you??

Furthermore, if anything I said confused you please point it out and I will explain it to you, otherwise your attack on my communitcations skills is nothing but a lame attempt to avoid the actual content of my posts.

What's even more hilarious is that I am pointing out the FACTS that you continue to avoid and you are the one engaging in peranol attacks even as you try to call me out for name calling. LOL

You accuse me of spin, then I show how you did exactly the same and you accuse me of name calling. WOW!

nanny, nanny, boo boo! Do I have the substance of your posts (in condensed form)?

It was a QUESTION!!!! Try to answer it.

Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

You could say: no, I do not agree
or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

Gingrich hunted Clinton while he was trying to get basing rights to Kill Bin Laden in 98.

Trump & Rightwing talk radio hunted Obama while he was trying to get Bin Laden.

The Rightwing is at war with America.

What if Trump & Limbaugh distracted Obama to the point where he missed an important detail, resulting in the death of a Navy Seal?

Why does the Right hunt Obama while he is trying to protect this country?

worldtradecentersept2001.jpg

Ah, you little racist Zionist pig.

Didn't you hear the update on 9-11? 20 seconds before that picture was taken, the hijackers converted to Christianity. So....technically, Christians did that! Booyah!! In yo face Christians!!!

God would have known they were just "faking" it...lol! God knows what's in everyone's heart and thoughts, so they didn't get away with anything. Just saying your a Christian doesn't make you one... :)

Now if only those people who claim to be christian understood that. BTW I find it funny that logical thanks you for this when he previously asked,

What "religion" do ALL those radicals in the ME practice?

so logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??

So, you think pointing out people B doing something bad trivializes what People A are doing bad? Isn't that what little kids do? How do the grownups buy THAT excuse?

Still waiting for you to discuss Abraham and his offspring .....

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

If you will recall, I am the one who answered your questions on Isaac, Jacob (Israel)....but if you've got more....go right ahead and ask them.

logical is too busy trying to call others to task about his offtopic "deflection" to make a real point.

I honestly would not expect anything real from him.

Yawn..

You know these threads stay on the board, doncha?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ant-the-us-to-spend-on-israeli-defense-9.html

ROFL

Irony indeed.

You know bod, if you don't want to get grouped with the Nazis, then hanging with Lasher and Dr. Drock ain't a great idea..

I knew you couldn't prove your lies....more and more people here are getting to see what your idea of "integrity" is....lie and lie and lie. That's your integrity.
You were exposed in this thread by your own twisting and lying about Allies words.

All you have is, lie and lie and lie.......Too fuckin' funny!:lol:

YOU are the last person who should ever question ANY other posters integrity.

Christ, you are one loony liberal idiot!:cuckoo:

Actually it was you and allie who were exposed in this thread as you twisted bod's words and tried to dishoenstly claim that her comments after the links she provided to allie's statements were exact quotes of what allie said, when they weren't.

You lied here is the proof that you keep avoiding.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3584463-post2347.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

Still waiting for you to discuss Abraham and his offspring .....

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

If you will recall, I am the one who answered your questions on Isaac, Jacob (Israel)....but if you've got more....go right ahead and ask them.

I apologize, I confuse you and rsmith.

Back to your question: if the subject is an issue with "islamic terrorists", and someone wants to discuss "Christian terrorist", they are trying to "NOT discuss the topic" (in many circles that is known as trivializing or ignoring the topic).

If they want to discuss issues with Christian terrorists, they could start their own thread, and all of those people that want to join that discussion would join them.

As far as Jacob, I believe we left off with the greeting that Esua gave Jacob and his wives after fleeing his father in law, after working for him for at least twenty one years. Are you aware of that greeting? Does that mean they were "peaceful" or "not"? Are you aware that Esua was living in the same area as Ishmael (implying they got along, quite well)?

Take your own advice, if you want to discuss the OT and then compare it to the quran start your own thread.

Ah, you little racist Zionist pig.

Didn't you hear the update on 9-11? 20 seconds before that picture was taken, the hijackers converted to Christianity. So....technically, Christians did that! Booyah!! In yo face Christians!!!

God would have known they were just "faking" it...lol! God knows what's in everyone's heart and thoughts, so they didn't get away with anything. Just saying your a Christian doesn't make you one... :)

Now if only those people who claim to be christian understood that. BTW I find it funny that logical thanks you for this when he previously asked,

What "religion" do ALL those radicals in the ME practice?

so logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??

nanny, nanny, boo boo! Do I have the substance of your posts (in condensed form)?

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.
Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
You have not responded to your understanding of this particular story, or how familiar you are with this portion of the OT. It does me little good to have a discussion with someone that does not know the story. If you do not know the story, well, you can easily be misled. I do not want to do that. I would like for you to see the obvious, but if we cannot agree on a "reference point" there is no sense in pointing out something if you don't know where to begin to look.

He obviously doesn't have the biblical knowledge he claimed. It's pretty obvious what you are asking him to address. He seems to be avoiding it like the plague.

Interesting.

I keep hoping that you can complete a discussion ... about anything. Mostly what I understand that you say is: nanny, nanny, boo, boo.

Asking for numbers to compare the "wrongs" of two groups being compared seems logical to me. If you want to demonstrate the similarities, why not lay out a reasonable argument, using facts (numbers), instead of opinions?

I keep hoping that IF you have a point you will eventually make it so we can discuss it. However, that is far too much to ask of you seeing as how you continue to try to make your inability to make a point about me.

BTW what does your new "comparison" have to do with the topic?? In this thread you new discussion is a deflection so shouldn't you be starting your own thread on that topic if you want to discuss it??

Ok so let's get this staight, you made a claim, I asked you to provide something substance to support YOUR claim.
However, now you are trying to argue that the substance of my posts, which is asking you to prove YOUR claims or just make a point, is "nanny nanny boo boo" even as the other right wingers in this thread are doing exactly the same to those on the left in this thread?

LOL

Do you have a POINT??

Forum List

Back