Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I was under the impression he paid to have it done...which is a crime in this country.

Is that the same as what Obama did?

BTW, you won't find me hooting and cheering that osama is dead. I know it doesn't make any difference, since the enemy is not individuals but Islam itself.

I was under the impression he paid to have it done...which is a crime in this country.

BTW, you won't find me hooting and cheering that osama is dead. I know it doesn't make any difference, since the enemy is not individuals but Islam itself.

Islam itself? Wow... just wow.

You are another right wing loonie who thinks that Homeschooling by undereducated parents who have enough trouble holding their households together is a preferred form of education rather than Public Schools.

Islam is the enemy? Not radical Islam... but the entire spectrum of Islam. That's like saying that the Koran burning Preacher in Florida is the face of the entire spectrum of Christianity.

Look, I am not defending Radical Islam any more than I am demonizing Fundamental(read: Radical) Christianity. But the point is, whenever you paint with broad strokes, you have all the makings of an idiot. Not calling you one, but the potential is there.

You are one sick bitch turning this into a holy war against Islam.

You are making the baby Jesus cry

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmFkbBjbO0]YouTube - George W. Bush: "I Truly Am Not That Concerned About Osama Bin Laden"[/ame]

A Democrat killed Bin Laden.

Thank God the USA didn't go with another incompetent Republican in 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rxp315tk6Q]YouTube - McCain: RARE FOOTAGE! Bin Laden ? Let's Get A Consensus First, Then Get Him ?? WTF??[/ame]

Republicans talk a great game. But it was Bush who let Bin Laden's family members out of the USA the day after 9/11

A Democrat killed Bin Laden.

Thank God the USA didn't go with another incompetent Republican in 2008

YouTube - McCain: RARE FOOTAGE! Bin Laden ? Let's Get A Consensus First, Then Get Him ?? WTF??

Republicans talk a great game. But it was Bush who let Bin Laden's family members out of the USA the day after 9/11
So, you have verifiable evidence that the SEAL team member/members who killed that douchebag were democrats?

And, just what evidence do you have that Bin Laden's family members had anything to do with the attack?

You are one sick bitch turning this into a holy war against Islam.

You are making the baby Jesus cry

She finally admits it after tap dancing around for a while...

Love this...had to share:

obamaosama.png

Do you even know what a holy war is?

It's a war undertaken at the (presumed) behest of God.

Have I proposed slaughtering Muslims in the name of God?

Nope, I haven't.

They certainly have proposed slaughtering innocents in the name of Allah, however.

So while they are engaged in a holy war already, I certainly have not advocated a holy war.

A war against an imminent threat, sure. But not at the behest of God.

I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. You're so crazy it's hard to tell.

What would I be heartbroken over?

Love this...had to share:

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

Well, we know you are heartbroken over yesterday's events.

Me? I'm estatic! :clap2::clap2::clap2: We got the scumbag! He sleeps with fishes now! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tissue, Allie?
Why would anybody be heartbroken over yesterdays events?

The CIA and Special Op's clearly shone.

I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. You're so crazy it's hard to tell.

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

Now get to work...you've got some neg rep to hand out.

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

Well, we know you are heartbroken over yesterday's events.

Me? I'm estatic! :clap2::clap2::clap2: We got the scumbag! He sleeps with fishes now! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tissue, Allie?
Why would anybody be heartbroken over yesterdays events?

The CIA and Special Op's clearly shone.

Indeed they did. Indeed they did. Kudos all around. My wife was particularly happy about SEAL team 6...her old squadron used to be paired with them for flights to and from places unknown. She's proud of "her guys" as she puts it.

Last edited:

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

Now get to work...you've got some neg rep to hand out.
Twisting Allie's words again?

Christ, your lies are becoming downright ridiculous.

Grow up!

Forum List

Back