Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Love this...had to share:

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

The President is the CiC, the one who gave to order, is he not? If he did not give the order bin Laden would still be alive!

Who would you blame if something went wrong with the operation and some of the Seals got killed?

Based on my actual words my intent was known and i did not compare or create a parallel between gun onwership and slavery as allie tried to claim. I was comparing two arguments and I amde that clear to allie.

I don't agree at all. You thought you were being clever and turning a common "righty" argument around to use against her. In fact you WERE creating a parallel - albeit in a very clumsy manner.

She nailed you on your sloppy rhetoric - end of story.

I was NOT creating a parallel between gun ownership and slavery and that was her FALSE argument.

I was talking about how criminals will get illegals items in spite of the fact that they are illegal in response to an argument made by logical where he was trying to argue that

If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries?

and i responded by pointing to a righty argument that they are criminals and will get things even IF they are illegal to call out logical for his BS argument that it must be legal or else it wouldn't be allowed to happen.

At no point did I create a parallel or comparison between gun ownership and slavery.

Once again you expose your dishonesty and do nothing to excuse allie's LIE as you refuse to discuss what I ACTUALLY said and instead run with you usual made up bs.

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

Nothing like a pandering, lying pos who takes credit for what real heroes have accomplished.

The President is the CiC, the one who gave to order, is he not? If he did not give the order bin Laden would still be alive!

Who would you blame if something went wrong with the operation and some of the Seals got killed?

Exactly, these rightwingers loved to give W credit for "keeping us safe" as if he was the one personally holding the terrorists at bay (despite attacks on our embassies and 9/11) and yet now that they have the opportunity to apply that same standard to obama and give him creidt but they refuse out of sheer partisan hatred. LOL

I was under the impression he paid to have it done...which is a crime in this country.

Is that the same as what Obama did?

BTW, you won't find me hooting and cheering that osama is dead. I know it doesn't make any difference, since the enemy is not individuals but Islam itself.

Oh look at this rightwinger trivializing the threat of radical islam. LOL Osama didn't matter at all. LOL

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

Bin Laden himself never flew the planes
He didn't plan 9-11
But he is the one who gave the order

I was under the impression he paid to have it done...which is a crime in this country.

BTW, you won't find me hooting and cheering that osama is dead. I know it doesn't make any difference, since the enemy is not individuals but Islam itself.

You are one sick bitch turning this into a holy war against Islam.

You are making the baby Jesus cry

That is pretty much the point of the right throughout this thread. That "islam is islam", "all of islam is radical", and "to differentiate between radical islam and islam is like trying to differentiate between water and wet water."

This is the view of most the rightwingers in this thread and if you don't agree with their myopic view then based on their moronic opinions you support the terrorists and trivialize the threat of islam. LOL

You guys are pathetic.

Exactly, these rightwingers loved to give W credit for "keeping us safe" as if he was the one personally holding the terrorists at bay (despite attacks on our embassies and 9/11) and yet now that they have the opportunity to apply that same standard to obama and give him creidt but they refuse out of sheer partisan hatred. LOL

According to you bleeding heart liberals for the last 10 years he was the one personally responsible for holding the terrorists. Why the sudden change of heart? Because it worked?

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

Now get to work...you've got some neg rep to hand out.
Twisting Allie's words again?

Christ, your lies are becoming downright ridiculous.

Grow up!

:lol::lol::lol: You need a tissue too?
Actually yes, thank you!

I'm laughing so hard at you and Drlil'mans failed attempts up here, that i'm crying!

But I must say, you aren't nearly as comical as Drlil'mans childish lil' rants of:

"But, but, but, you said this, and then I said that. And, and, and then I didn't say that, but you did say this., And then, but, and then, but, You ran away, but I didn't run away. And then he ran away, but, but, but, she didn't run away. And then, and then, and then, I said that again, and you said that again, but I didn't say that, because you said that. And, and, and, well, and then my mommy took my cookie away, and, and, and, then she told me get off her computer and go clean my room because, well, well, well, Ya' see, see, see, uh, uh, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fuckin' insecure lil' fool, to be sure.

Grow up!

Actually yes, thank you!

I'm laughing so hard at you and Drlil'mans failed attempts up here, that i'm crying!

But I must say, you aren't nearly as comical as Drlil'mans childish lil' rants of:

"But, but, but, you said this, and then I said that. And, and, and then I didn't say that, but you did say this., And then, but, and then, but, You ran away, but I didn't run away. And then he ran away, but, but, but, she didn't run away. And then, and then, and then, I said that again, and you said that again, but I didn't say that, because you said that. And, and, and, well, and then my mommy took my cookie away, and, and, and, then she told me get off her computer and go clean my room because, well, well, well, Ya' see, see, see, uh, uh, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fuckin' insecure lil' fool, to be sure.

Well, if you can't keep up, just say so. Oh, you just did.

Oh look at this rightwinger trivializing the threat of radical islam. LOL Osama didn't matter at all. LOL

Yep...this is truely an example of trivializing the importance of a radical Muslim leading a terrorist organization.

I have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. You're so crazy it's hard to tell.

What would I be heartbroken over?

Then you are happy about yesterday's killing of OBL? Or do you trivialize it? That must be it...you are trivializing our success against Radical Islam.

Grow up!

According to a poster on your side, as long as you are asking a question it doesn't matter how loaded it is you should just answer it. LOL

If you had any wits you would take it to mean that you are a drooling dolt.

Do you agree with Lasher and bod that the JOOOOOZZZZZ control everything?

What? Where in the world have I EVER said anything like that?

(Knowing that you will never, ever be able to prove your comment....just another slimy lie by Uncensored)

It was a QUESTION!!!! Try to answer it.

and
Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

You could say: no, I do not agree
or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

So according to logical, allie should answer those simple questions. Oh well they must have too many words in them for you rightwingers.

LOL

Last edited:

Grow up!

What is hilarious is that he still refuses to address how he got called out for trying to twist your words when he tried to claim that your comments after you cited allie's posts were exact quotes of what allie said.

Then jester spent days demanding that you show where allie stated exactly what you stated after those links. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3567581-post2275.html

And despite proof of his own twisting of your words so he can claim that you twisted allie's words he still has the nerve to try to accuse you of it. LOL

Grow up!

According to a poster on your side, as long as you are asking a question it doesn't matter how loaded it is you should just answer it. LOL

and
Actually that was a question directed at me based on a false accusation against bod.

If I asked,

Why are you such a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash?

Would you not believe that I was calling you a lying hypocritical dishonest piece of trash??

Phrasing an accusation in the form of a question does not change the fact that it is an accusation. Do you actually believe forming it as a question is a valid excuse??

You could say: no, I do not agree
or yes, I do agree

If you are interested in "bod"'s dignity, you could say: I don't believe that "bod" believes that and neither do I .... etc

I thought it was a simple question, too many words for you in the same question?

So according to logical, allie should answer those simple questions. Oh well they must have too many words in them for you rightwingers.

LOL

You could set the example and show us all how to answer those "loaded" questions.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't said if you are familiar with the "reunion" of Jacob, Esua, and Ishmael.

Thank you for "proving" that you have no interest in actually discussing subjects or ideas. I made a statement to challenge sunniman (who told me he was familiar with both the Bible and the quran) about the OT and the quran and you jumped into it. When I asked about your understanding, you said that you had read the Bible. Since then, all I get is "fluff". If you do not understand where the Bible and quran seperate versions of same story, it is hard to understand why "islam" (in particular the political side of islam) is so very dangerous. Obviously, your curiosity lies in being able to nanny, nanny, boo, boo anyone that you disagree with, instead of bringing a reasonable discussion. If you are willing to trivialize the differences between Christianity and islam, it is no wonder you are willing to trivialize the actions of their terrorists.

Nope but nice dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth. I was just applying YOUR own standard to YOU. You started the whole "deflection" argument and now that YOUR own standard is applied to YOU, your best defense is to try to accuse me of not wanting to discuss a topic in which you ahve made NO point.

Furthermore, you made a CLAIM while providing NOTHING of substante to back it up. It wasn't a challenge or and invitiation so please stop being dishoenst about that.

Also i stated that I had read the bible in response to someithing allie said. Once again you try to rewrite where this discussion began.

At another point you also accused me of claiming to be a biblical scolar becuase you got me confused with sunnu and now you admit that you got bod and I confused.

So if you can't keep track of who you are talking to and what they are saying why is it that you actually believe that you have any credibility??

Furthermore, the last sentence of your post is the biggest whopper of all. You fail to provide any substance to support your claim or make a point at any time and your best fall back is to accuse me of trivializing the threat of terrorists when I have done NO such thing.

Thanks for the dishonesty now if you have a point to make, MAKE IT!.

You still haven't let me know how well you understand this part of the Bible.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't made a point. As I said earlier, make your point then we can discuss it Until then your continued failure to provide anything of substance that leads to an actual point has NOTHING to do with me or my knowledge of the bible.

Care to explain how you making a point relies on MY knowledge of the bible??

Furthermore, care to explain how you can honestly avoid my questions by claiming that they are off topic even as you demand I explain my knowledge of the bible in order to allow you to go on your off topic argument??

P.S. I clearly explained how this conversation went and how you got so much wrong and yet the best that you have to offer, after falsely accusing me of trivializing the threat of islam (lie on your part) is parroting "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" in lieu of presenting a real argument, addressing anything that I said and making a point.

Logical want a cracker??

Your questions are leading off to vast territory that has little to do with "why dems trivialize radical islamists" (isn't that LIKE trivializing). Please, state some facts concerning radical islam or questions on the subject.
Otherwise: nanny, nanny, boo, boo

LOL so only you can go off topic and only your off topic questions have to be answered??

Thanks for the hypocrisy. LOL

BTW how is anything I said as I questioned you about YOUR own statements in this thread off topic??

BTW in case you missed I asked you a question about being a muslim based on your own statements about christianity so

"logical, do you believe that claiming you are a muslim makes it so??"

How is that not on topic?? Care to explain or is this the usual tactic of the right as you claim something is off topic because you wish to avoid it even as you demand answers for your off topic questions??

Do you not see how hypocritical you are being??

I "thanked" a poster that said: saying you are Christian does not make it so (typically, that means that I agree with the statement or I found it amusing). As if my religion is important to you, you ask me about being a muslim. How is that relevant to dems trivializing radical islam?

So you can't answer that simple question? I guess it was too many words in it. LOL

BTW, how is your rant about "the "reunion" of Jacob, Esua, and Ishmael." relevant to dems trivializing radical islam?

Why is it that you believe that you can go off topic and demand responses to your off topic arguments even as you avoid questions about your own statements because you claim those questions are off topic??

Once again you expose your blatant hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Nope but nice dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth. I was just applying YOUR own standard to YOU. You started the whole "deflection" argument and now that YOUR own standard is applied to YOU, your best defense is to try to accuse me of not wanting to discuss a topic in which you ahve made NO point.

Furthermore, you made a CLAIM while providing NOTHING of substante to back it up. It wasn't a challenge or and invitiation so please stop being dishoenst about that.

Also i stated that I had read the bible in response to someithing allie said. Once again you try to rewrite where this discussion began.

At another point you also accused me of claiming to be a biblical scolar becuase you got me confused with sunnu and now you admit that you got bod and I confused.

So if you can't keep track of who you are talking to and what they are saying why is it that you actually believe that you have any credibility??

Furthermore, the last sentence of your post is the biggest whopper of all. You fail to provide any substance to support your claim or make a point at any time and your best fall back is to accuse me of trivializing the threat of terrorists when I have done NO such thing.

Thanks for the dishonesty now if you have a point to make, MAKE IT!.

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

You still haven't made a point. As I said earlier, make your point then we can discuss it Until then your continued failure to provide anything of substance that leads to an actual point has NOTHING to do with me or my knowledge of the bible.

Furthermore, care to explain how you can honestly avoid my questions by claiming that they are off topic even as you demand I explain my knowledge of the bible in order to allow you to go on your off topic argument??

P.S. I clearly explained how this conversation went and how you got so much wrong and yet the best that you have to offer, after falsely accusing me of trivializing the threat of islam (lie on your part) is parroting "nanny, nanny, boo, boo" in lieu of presenting a real argument, addressing anything that I said and making a point.

Logical want a cracker??

I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.
I don't know what point you even have (it all sounds like: nanny, nanny, boo, boo).
When you are asked a direct question (what you called loaded), to me it seems you cry at the apprehension of answering it directly.
BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.

Grow up!

What is hilarious is that he still refuses to address how he got called out for trying to twist your words when he tried to claim that your comments after you cited allie's posts were exact quotes of what allie said.

Then jester spent days demanding that you show where allie stated exactly what you stated after those links. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3567581-post2275.html

And despite proof of his own twisting of your words so he can claim that you twisted allie's words he still has the nerve to try to accuse you of it. LOL

Links to prior posts of dr. smith's which have links to prior posts which have links to prior posts...

And, as usual, provide zero substance, validate nothing, prove not a thing, and go nowhere.

Way to go!

nanny, nanny, boo, boo

Logical want a cracker??

I explained how your knowledge of the Bible in this story was important a couple of times, go find them.
I don't know what point you even have (it all sounds like: nanny, nanny, boo, boo).
When you are asked a direct question (what you called loaded), to me it seems you cry at the apprehension of answering it directly.
BTW, fortitude is a gift from the Holy Spirit, maybe when you are reading up on Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Esua and Ishmael, you could ask the Lord for some. It might help you from wetting your pants whenever someone asks you to make a direct statement or answer.
He has an apprehension to answer it directly because he stated he had knowledge of the Bible, never thinking you would attempt to tap into his knowledge of said Bible......I mean hey, you asked a solid, to the point question on Abraham, I, J, E, I.

Hence, all you will get from him are deflections and accusations........That's is his modus operandi, always has been.

Best just to sit back and enjoy his childish show. The more it goes on, the more entertaining it becomes.

obamaosama.png

You guys are pathetic.

I wonder if you will get any serious answers for that GREAT question.

However, based on how they blamed clinton for everything that occured on his watch adn some that didn't (ruby ridge) my guess is that if things did go bad we know exactly who they would blame and it wouldn't be the soldiers.

According to you bleeding heart liberals for the last 10 years he was the one personally responsible for holding the terrorists. Why the sudden change of heart? Because it worked?

HUH?? do you have anything REAL to offer? I have no idea what you think you are referring to but some specifics would be nice.

BTW I think it's hilarious that logical is going through and thanking anyone who disagrees with me even when they don't make sense. LOL

Forum List

Back